剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
在特·雅兰·瑞奥德里对抗暗影灵魂 你毫无胜算
You cannot hope to match the Shadowsouled in Tel'aran'rhiod.
但在你自己的梦里…
But in your own dreams...
那是你力量最强的地方
That is where your power is strongest.
在那里 我们才有一线机会
There, we have the spear's edge of a chance.
你一直躲着我
You've been hiding from me.
你现在怕我了
You're afraid of me now.
你在鲁迪恩究竟看到了什么?
What did you see in Rhuidean?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你应该想法让艾雯离开他的
You're supposed to keep Egwene away from him.
我在努力
I am.
强迫她 她不会让步
She won't budge if forced.
我怀疑
I worry
你是想继续让我用得上 好让我不杀你
Ithat you're trying to stay useful to me so that I don't dispose of you.
我送去了一点小惊喜
I'm sending a little surprise.
让他去处理吧
Let him handle it.
我知道 这对你来说很难
I know that's difficult for you.
我们要上哪儿去?
Where are we going?
我在找艾雯
I was looking for Egwene.
她在跟智者学习 学着了解我们的族人
She's studying with the Wise Ones, learning about our people,
你也应该像她那样
as you should.
嚯
Oh.
原来你们是这样在沙漠里种东西的
So this is how you grow food in the desert.
上边突出的岩石让地下这块整天在荫凉下
This overhang keeps the rocks in shade all day,
浇上的水就不会被晒干
so the water doesn't dry out.
我们可不是只会跳枪矛之舞
We know more than just how to dance the spears.
艾尔瑟拉? - 兰德·亚瑟!
Alsera? - Rand al'Thor!
看我种的番瓜
These are my squashes.
看到它们长得多大了吗? - 嗯
You see how fat they get? - Mmm.
哇 你把它们照料得很好
Wow. You're taking very good care of them.
那当然
I know.
我以前不知道艾伊尔人是这么优秀的农民
I didn't realize Aiel were such good farmers.
昨天的山羊肉味道也很好 看来你们也是优秀的牧人
And good shepherds too, from the taste of that goat yesterday.
我姐姐养山羊 她是羊倌
My sister takes care of the goats. She's the goatherd.
牧人养的是什么?
But what do shepherds take care of?
牧吗?
Sheps?
差不多
Something like that.
我可以和你一起干活
We can do some work together.
这是什么呀?你的铲子吗?
What's this? Is this your shovel?
别碰! 那是我的枪矛 我在接受枪姬训练
No! That's my spear. I'm training to become a Maiden.
你不能碰我的枪矛
You cannot touch it.
你让我蒙羞 兰德·亚瑟
You dishonor me, Rand al'Thor.
我令你的节蒙羞了
For dishonoring your ji,
请你处置我的义
you have my toh.
等我园里的作物成熟 你要来帮我收获
You will harvest my garden when they are ripe.
直到你完成 你的义才得以偿还 兰德·亚瑟
Only then will your toh be repaid, Rand al'Thor.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
刚才你应该提醒我才对 - 嗯
I could have used your help there. - Mmm.
你自己就处理得很不错 湿地人
You handled yourself well enough, wetlander.
很不错
Well enough.
佩林受伤了!扶他下来
Perrin's hurt! Help him down.
把他弄进屋 赶紧的
Get him inside. Now.
怎么了? - 他被捅了
What happened? - He's been stabbed.
快去请两仪师埃拉娜
Get Alanna Sedai.
快点 他需要治疗
Quickly. He requires healing.
你会没事的 你会好的
You'll be all right. You'll be fine.
快点啊!把她叫来
Hurry! We need her.
她现在恐怕谁也治不了了
I'm afraid she's in no shape to heal anyone.
这种敷药可以缓解疼痛 防止感染
This poultice will help ease the pain and slow the infection.
女孩们回来了吧?
The girls are here?
可是奈蒂…
But Natti...
我父亲
My father,
总是说 当领袖要么照料生者
he always said a leader can either take care of the living
要么哀悼死者
or weep for the dead.
二者不可兼顾
Not both.
我要怎么做 才能一窥你轻纱下的脸庞呢?
What's a man to do to get a peek behind that veil?
女士轻纱下的脸庞是最好的秘密…
The best secret to reveal is the face behind a lady's veil...
也和照明者的烟火一样要人命
I know it's deadly as that of an Illuminator's spark.
我用安达纳河打赌
I bet the River Andahar
你根本不知道如何让女人摘下面纱
that you don't know a thing about getting a woman to take off her veil.
听你口音还真像塔拉朋人 - 啥叫像啊?
You speak like a true Taraboner. - Why wouldn't I?
我从卡派尼岛坐船来的
Hailing from the Calpene as I do.
好吧 我不确定这东西适不适合我
Well, I'm just not sure that this is the right piece for me,
你们有没有啥首饰?
but have you got any jewelry?
比如 额 小项圈之类的?
Like, uh, a little collar?
跟我说的那个手镯是配套的
To match that bracelet I told you about.
戴在差不多这个位置
Something about here.
你要戴?还是你的女朋友要戴?
For you? Or a lady friend?
噢 对 给男人戴的
Oh, right. This would be for a man.
跟我一样又高又壮的男人
Big strong man such as myself.
银制的小玩意
A little silver number.
这样吧…
I'll tell you what...
你们谁能帮我找到类似的东西
I will give you a taste of this,
我就把这些钱给谁
if you can find me something like that.
♪ 我们的美丽家园 日日都有英雄驾到♪
♪ Our fair land Our heroes daily arrive ♪
♪ 发誓寻猎瓦力尔号♥角♪
♪ To swear their oaths For the Horn of Valere ♪
♪ 传说中最神圣的…… ♪
♪ Legend's most sacred... ♪
等等 等等
Uh. One-- One-- One...
♪ 暗影降临之时♪
♪ When the shadow falls ♪
♪ 号♥角将救我们于水火♪
♪ The Horn shall be our salvation ♪
♪ 终有苍凉一战♪
♪ In the last lorn fight ♪
♪ 抵御长夜侵占♪
♪ Against the fall of long night ♪
♪ 彼时群山当关♪
♪ The mountains stand guard ♪
♪ 死者奋起再战♪
♪ And the dead shall be ward ♪
♪ 坟墓也难挡我召唤♪
♪ For the grave is no bar to my call ♪
天哪!
Oh, come on!
我了个汤姆·梅里林!
Thom bloody Merrilin!
没门 - 不 汤姆 汤姆
No. - No, Thom. Thom.
汤姆 等等 等等
Thom, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
是我啊 记得吗?麦特·考索恩
It's me. Remember? I-I'm Mat Cauthon.
嘿 你肯定记得的 - 我怎么可能不记得?
Come on, you remember. - How could I forget?
你扔下我 让我和一只该死的隐妖一决死战
You left me for dead fighting a bloody Fade.
对 对 就是我
Yes. Yes, that was me.
况且你也还没死
And you're not dead.
天哪!看看你 你看起来好极了!
God! Look at you, you look great!
嘿 停下 嘿
Oh, hey, hey, hey. Oh.
不管你和你红头发的朋友卷入了什么麻烦
Whatever you and your redheaded friend are wrapped up in,
我都不想掺和
I want nothing to do with it.
我已经失去太多了 好吗?
It already cost me too much, yeah?
汤姆 等等 等等
Thom, Thom. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
天啊 你怎么教我的来着?
God, what was it that you taught me?
人生最宝贵的课程 都是要花大价钱的
The best life lessons, they often cost the most.
来吧
Come on.
一起喝一杯 我请你
Come for a drink. On me.
我和你讲 要是你走运的话
I'll tell you what. If you're lucky,
我没准会告诉你 是谁吹响了瓦力尔号♥角
I might tell you who blew the Horn of Valere.
所以说 麦特脑子里的记忆… - 是他的私事 也是我的
So Mat, these memories in his head-- - Are his business and mine.
真高兴我们能这次见面聚一聚
So glad we got this time together.
你怎么愁眉苦脸的? - 我没有啊
You're scowling. - I'm not.
你有 这会让人起疑的
You are. It's suspicious.
我脸就长这样
Well, that's just my face.
你绝对能成为一个伟大的两仪师
You really would make a great Aes Sedai.
错失良机了
Opportunity missed.
酒来了
There you go.
给
There you are.
你不喝? - 都是给你的
You're not drinking? - They're both for you.
你需要放松一点
You need to loosen up.
脑袋放松一下啦
Let your braid down.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样? - 嗯
All right? - Mmm.
所以… - 嗯?
So... - Mm-hmm?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表