剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
我在找卡亚肯
I'm searching for the Car'a'carn.
"他会从西边而来 跨越世界之脊"
"He will come from the west, beyond the Spine of the World.
"他来源于血脉 却非养育自血脉"
Of the blood but not raised by the blood."
我的使命是把兰德·亚瑟带到我的家乡
It is my duty to return Rand al'Thor to my home
这样他就能拯救我的人♥民♥ 并毁灭他们
so that he may save my people and destroy them.
图亚桑不会伤害任何人
The Tuatha'an wouldn't hurt anyone.
他们中的大多数甚至没有逃跑
Most of them didn't even run.
图亚桑遵循叶之道
The Tuatha'an follow the Way of the Leaf.
我们摒弃暴♥力♥
We forswear violence.
在上一纪♥元♥ 我们的人应该知道一首歌♥
In the last age, our people supposedly knew a song
那首歌♥给世界带来了和睦
that brought harmony to the world.
我知道保护兰德并引导他 才是最重要的事情
I know that protecting Rand, guiding him, that is the only thing that matters.
一直以来 你都在她的掌控之下
She's had you dancing on her strings this whole time.
你无法控制他
You can't control him.
为了保护转生真龙 我做了自己必须做的事
I did what I had to do to protect the Dragon Reborn.
你不能再对我指手画脚了
You don't tell me what to do anymore.
我跟你说过 我会杀了她
I told you I'd kill her.
除非你想要我的帮助
Not if you want my help.
我可以逃离黑暗誓言
I could escape my Dark Oaths.
有一个超法器 只有女人能使用 叫萨卡南
There's a sa'angreal for women, the Sakarnen.
他被宣布为卡亚肯时会怎样
And what happens when he is declared Car'a'carn?
你还没有赢得那个头衔
You have not earned that title.
你还没有通过鲁迪恩的试炼
You haven't faced the Trial of Rhuidean.
最后那个过招 你当时在想什么
What were you thinking of? That last pass?
什么都没想
Nothing.
要达到心无杂念的境界 需要经过大量练习
It takes a great deal of practice to think of nothing.
是的 这是我父亲 教我使用弓箭时告诉我的
Yeah, that's what my father showed me when I was learning to use the bow.
想象心中有一团火焰 然后把一切都丢进去
To picture a flame in my mind and feed everything into it...
恐惧 仇恨 愤怒
fear, hate, anger...
直到我的脑子空空如也
until my mind was empty.
只剩那团火焰和虚空
Only the flame and the void.
你父亲是个剑术大♥师♥吧
He was a blademaster, your father.
关于他有很多我不知道的事
There's a lot I don't know about him.
我知道他年轻时是个士兵 在我出生前
I know he was a soldier when he was younger.
但我们的生活只是围着羊和山转
Before me. But our life was just the sheep and the mountains.
跟着雨水和草地迁徙
Following the rain, the grass.
夏天上山 冬天下山
Up mountain in the summer, down in the winter.
我们知道穿过树林的每条路 每片草地 每条小溪
We knew every path through our woods. Every meadow, every stream.
你也可以了解这个地方
You can come to know this place too.
当有母羊死于难产时
When a lamb's mother dies during childbirth,
我们就割开一只刚产崽的羊妈妈的皮肤
we cut the new mother,
把血抹在小羊身上 这样羊妈妈就会把它当作自己的孩子
and we put the blood on the lamb so she accepts it as her own.
我跟他们长得很像
I look like them.
我知道他们的血液在我的血管里流动
I know their blood flows in my veins.
但我不是他们中的一员
But I'm not one of them.
我永远也不会是
I never will be.
但你想成为他们的一员吗
But do you want to be?
有太多我做不到的事
There's so many things I can't be.
如果能找到一样我能做到的事 就太好了
It would be nice to find something I can.
这个
Well...
如果你总是休息和偷懒 永远都当不了剑术大♥师♥
...you'll never be a blademaster if you keep taking breaks, being lazy.
像我教你的那样拿着剑 牧羊人
Hold the sword how I showed you, sheepherder.
想象你心中的火焰和虚空 这一次我不会手下留情了
Think of your flame and void. And this time I'll actually try.
来吧
Come on.
我们两河有句俗语 心急水不沸
We had a saying in the Two Rivers about a watched pot never boiling.
要是这么容易就能阻止水沸倒好了
If only it were that easy to stop a pot from boiling.
这里有清水和阴凉 可以随意取用
Here is water and shade, freely given.
这里欢迎你们 就像欢迎首姐妹一样
All here are welcome as first-sisters are welcome.
只有智者拥有仆人吗
Is it only the Wise Ones who have servants?
他们是奉义徒 不是仆人
They are gai'shain, not servants.
在枪矛之舞中
In the dance of spears,
最大的节是碰触一名武装的敌人
the most ji is given by touching an armed enemy
却没有造成任何伤害
without killing or harming in any way.
那些被碰触的战士会成为奉义徒
Those who are touched become gai'shain.
你很乐意回答
You're very comfortable answering questions
我们对答案不感兴趣的问题
we have no interest in the answers to.
你对什么感兴趣 两仪师
What interests you, Aes Sedai?
你们怎么知道我们要来
How you knew we were coming.
智者能看到很多路径
Wise Ones see many paths.
正在发生和开始的事情 比将要发生和可能发生的事情
What is happening or beginning is more easily seen
更容易看到
than what will happen or may.
我们根本没看见艾雯
We did not see Egwene at all.
即使是那个
It was no more than an even chance
自称为兰德·亚瑟的年轻人 也只是可能来到此地而已
that the young man who calls himself Rand al'Thor would come.
如果他没有来 那他肯定会死
If he did not, it was certain he would die,
艾伊尔人也一样
and the Aiel too.
但他毕竟是来了
And yet he has come,
如果他从鲁迪恩活着出来
and if he survives Rhuidean,
至少会有一部分艾伊尔人能幸存下来
some of the Aiel at least will survive.
这就是我们知道的
This we know.
如果你没有来 你可能已经死了
If you had not come, you would have died.
如果安奈伦没有来 你可能已经死了
If Aan'allein had not come, you would have died.
如果你没有通过鲁迪恩
If you do not go through Rhuidean... Shh.
你不该知道这些的
You should not have been told.
在鲁迪恩 女人有可能 会看到未来的某些编织方式
It is possible for women to see some ways the future may be woven in Rhuidean.
仅此而已
No more than that.
无论我们是否能接受 改变都会像雪崩一样来临
Change comes like an avalanche, whether we want it or not.
我告诉过你别碰剑
I told you not to touch a sword.
艾伊尔人不碰剑
Aiel don't touch swords.
那我到底是不是艾伊尔人 你好像很难决定
So am I Aiel or not? You can't seem to decide.
谁都不能在距离云端之城 这么近的地方拿剑
No one touches a sword this close to the city in the clouds.
包括你在内
That includes you.
安奈伦 你是在邀请我跳舞吗
Are you asking me to dance, Aan'allein?
是时候了
It is time.
别再胡闹了
Stop this foolishness.
你已经携带枪矛跑得够久了
You have run with the spears as long as you can.
比你应当的更久 我是枪姬众
Longer than you should have. I am a Maiden of the Spear.
我不想当智者
I do not want to be a Wise One.
你受到了召唤
You were called.
但你却穿过龙墙跑去找卡亚肯了
And instead, you went across the Dragonwall searching for the Car'a'carn.
你不能逃避你注定的命运
You cannot run from what you must be.
我被召唤时也拒绝了
I too refused when called.
我认为我强壮与坚韧的程度 已经到达一个女人的极限
I thought I was as strong and hard as a woman could be.
但最终我
Eventually though, I...
我明白了我的责任
...I learned my duty.
我对族人的义务
My obligation to the people.
你的凯丁瑟 艾玲达 你的新衣服会在你回来的时候交给你
The cadin'sor, Aviendha. Your new clothes will await your return.
我请求进入鲁迪恩的许可
I ask you leave to enter Rhuidean.
要求已经被提出 我的回答是可以
The question is asked. I answer yes.
我回答可以
I answer yes.
如果你没有回来 你的东西会送到你家中作为纪念物
If you do not return, your belongings will be given to your family for remembrance.
现在 坚强的意志和心灵是你的武器
A strong mind and a strong heart are your weapons now.
你要紧握它们 就像你紧握枪矛那样
But you hold them as surely as you've ever held a spear.
它们会保护你度过一切危机
They will see you through anything.
回到我们身边来
Come back to us.
在你到达昌戴尔山坡前我会回来的
I'll be back before you reach the slopes of Chaendaer.
你打算明天进入鲁迪恩吗
You intend to enter Rhuidean tomorrow?
智者告诉我 很多男人在山坡上 等了好几周才能进入
The Wise Ones tell me many men wait weeks on the slopes before they enter.
我不是他们 这种傲慢会让你
I'm not them. This arrogance will get you...
我知道我必须去那里
I know I have to go there.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你要告诉我你想做什么 这样我才能帮你
I want you to tell me what you're going to do so I can help you.
你从没尝试帮过我 沐瑞
You've never tried to help me, Moiraine.
我所做的一切都是在帮你
That's all I've ever done.
你觉得自己知道一切吗
Do you feel like you know all there is to know?
你想让我跟你倾诉吗
You want me to confide in you?
告诉我无论我做什么 你都不会试图阻止我
Tell me, whatever I decide to do, you won't try to stop me.
说你不会利用我来实现白塔 或你自己的目的
Say that you won't use me for the Tower's ends, or your own.
说出来 这样我就知道你是真心的
Say it plain so I know it's true.
我不会做任何阻碍你完成使命的事
I will do nothing to hinder you from fulfilling your destiny.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表