剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
你居然同时留了长胡子和马尾辫
You have a neckbeard and a rattail?
我懂了 这世道活着形同地狱
I mean, I get it. The world went to hell
你也就懒得管理形象了
and you stopped giving a shit,
但是吧兄弟 做人要有底线
but my dude, there is a line.
要不你把头盔再戴上
So how about you put your helmet back on,
把胡子头发都遮上
tuck all that shit back away
不要再玷污我们的眼睛了
and stop being such a distraction to the rest of us.
我刚要说什么来着
Now, where the hell was I?
啊对了 咚 咚 是谁敲门
Oh. Right. Knock, knock! Who's there?
是巴特 巴特是谁
Butter. Butter who?
你们 醉好 把雨伞打开
Well, you butter get out your umbrellas
因为马上就要下大雨啦
'cause it is about to goddamn rain.
不知道你们有没有看今晚的天气预报
Now, I don't know if any of you have checked tonight's forecast,
但要是再让我看到你们任何一个人的
but if I see even one mole hair
丑恶嘴脸上的任何一根汗毛
on one of your ugly ass faces,
都绝不止是一场雨暴
it won't be just a rainstorm.
也不会是雷暴
Hell, it won't be a thunderstorm.
将会是一场龙♥卷♥风♥
It'll be a goddamn hurricane!
- 哦 - 呃
- Oh! - Ugh!
我们该走了
We gotta go.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for your help.
嗯
Yeah.
其实根本没有那么多我们的人 我骗你的
I was lying about the thousands of us out there.
那些人都没了
Those people we lost...
就这些人了
That's it.
这都是我们的家人
That's our family.
路走久了 也习惯了
Been going that way a long time.
我们也不想欠你人情
We'd return the favor, but...
但是没有你能用上的物资了
There's no supplies here for your trip.
不管剩下的是什么 已经被拿走了
Whatever's left, someone's already got it.
这个不重要
Not that it matters.
你的船已经沉了
Your boat's sunk by now.
上了岛
You get on the island,
却离不开
but you don't get off.
那些布鲁亚兹帮背后的疯子雇主
Those burazi back there, the psycho they work for...
正是这么计划的
He makes sure of that.
你是说克罗特
You mean the Croat.
你是说梵高吗
You talking about Van Gogh?
我们来这儿就是为了找他
He's the real reason we're here.
他绑了我儿子
He has my son.
你想去找那疯子是吗
So you wanna get to the psycho.
如果你想寻死的话
That we can help you with.
我们可以帮你
You know, if you're looking to die.
别担心
Don't worry.
现在你安全了
You're safe now.
如果你想找克罗特
You want to get to The Croat...
你就必须通过这个
you've just got to get through that.
我们之中唯有一人曾经生还
Only one of us ever got out alive.
正因为有人突围
Someone broke out.
我们才能原路返回
Then there's a way back in.
我们所在的
What we have here
是一个对所有人开放的保护所
is a sanctuary and all are welcome.
我们可以骗他上钩
We can bait him.
让他告诉我我儿子在哪
Get him to tell me where my son is...
然后我们杀了他
then we kill him.
行尸走肉 死亡之城
嗨 我是埃里·约尔内
Hi, I'm Eli Jorné,
《死亡之城》的执行制片人兼总监
EP and showrunner of "Dead City".
这是第二集 "谁在那里"
And this is episode two. "Who's There?"
在第二集中
In episode two,
玛纪和尼更深入了
Maggie and Negan are gonna go deeper
野兽之腹 纽约
into the belly of the beast that is New York City.
他们会进一步了解
They're gonna, you know, start to learn more
这座城市是如何运作的
about how the city works.
如果有幸存者 他们是如何生存的
If there are any survivors, how they survive.
在《死亡之城》中 我们
In "Dead City", we're basically tracking
追随着三组不同的人
three different groups of people.
分别是新巴比伦
There's New Babylon,
他们是城市 乡镇
they're this federation of city-states and towns,
以及首都新巴比伦的联邦政♥府♥
and there's a capital city, New Babylon.
他们是一个极其规矩和法治的社会
And they're a very law and order society.
你见过这位男子吗
Have you seen this man?
如果你违法了 你会被吊起来
And if you break the law, you'll be hung,
然后一直被吊着 视作行尸
and then left hanging as a walker,
起到杀鸡儆猴的作用
as a cautionary tale, so to speak.
然后就是布鲁亚兹兄弟帮
And then you've got the Burazi.
布鲁亚兹一词在克罗地亚语中意为兄弟
Buraz is a Croatian word that means brother,
而布鲁亚兹是它的复数
so burazi is the plural of that,
克罗特视这帮人为他的兄弟
and The Croat thinks of these people as his brothers.
他们凶神恶煞
They're vicious and aggressive,
还戴着冒着尖刺的头盔
and they have these helmets with spikes coming out of it,
用此来刺死行尸
and they use it to headbutt walkers.
他们也用克罗特研究出的燃料
They also have fuel, which The Croat has developed.
他以前是科学家
He's a former scientist.
如果将城市和角色
If you're gonna look at the city and the characters
看作猎人与猎物
we're meeting in terms of predator and prey,
布鲁亚兹帮和克罗特是猎人
I would call them the predators,
部落成员则是猎物
which means that the prey are the tribes people.
他们把布鲁亚兹帮引到我们这了
They led Burazi straight to us.
我觉得咱们先别管他们
I say we cold their asses right now.
喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
大家都
Everybody just take one second
先冷静一下
and unbunch their undies.
我们在城市周围
They developed a system a while back of zip lines
装上了滑索
around the city.
挺酷啊
Well, that's cool.
所以他们可以在大楼之间穿梭
So that they could, you know, go from skyscraper to skyscraper
这样就不用从地面走
without having to go on the ground
避开在地上的行尸
where all the walkers were.
如果不是因为克罗特和布鲁亚兹帮
If it weren't for The Croat and the Burazi,
部落成员可能过得还不错
they would probably be doing okay and maybe even thriving.
但是战争正在发生
But there's basically a war going on.
就感情线来说 玛纪和尼更
Emotionally, this is a story about Maggie and Negan,
渐渐直面对方
you know, start to face each other that much more
讨论一些
and talk about the things
他们不愿意提及的事
that they probably don't want to talk about.
当世界乱成一锅粥的时候
Right around the time that the world turned into soup,
克罗特找到了我 所以我接纳了他
The Croat showed up at my door, so I took him in.
你是怪物才能培养出另一个怪物
It takes a monster to make one, I guess.
不
No.
不
No.
我只有在不得已时才会做禽兽之事
You see, I was only a monster when I absolutely had to be.
当我必须大展身手保护我的同伴的时候
When I had to put on a show to protect my people.
当我想要刻画玛纪和尼更的感情线时
When I knew that I was gonna do a show about Maggie and Negan,
我就知道一定要放上敲门的段子
I knew that I had to have a knock-knock joke scene.
他早就打算大闹一番
He already knows that he's gonna put on a show
因为他们寡不敌众
because they don't have the numbers
但是他的性格魅力
to take on the Burazi, but what he knows he has
可以助他一臂之力
is his personality, his charisma.
咚 咚
Knock-knock!
我说 咚 咚
I said, knock-knock.
杰弗里 对于曾经那个尼更的回归
Jeffery was, I think, very excited
很是兴奋
to bring back the old Negan.
剧中还有更多有趣的段子
We had a lot more jokes in there.
他即兴发挥了一些
He riffed a bit.
但是 为了符合时长 最后肯定要剪辑
In the end, of course, you have to edit it down for time,
但是见到曾经那个尼更
but it was really fun to watch him get back
绝对是一件趣事
into the old Negan of it all.
我说到哪了
Now, where the hell was I?
对了 咚 咚
Oh, right. Knock-knock.
谁在那里
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表