剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死亡之城》前情提要
[The Dama] Previously on Dead City...
我会帮你 但你别再想
I help you, and no more of this
抓我去新巴比伦的屁事
dragging me back to New Babylon bullshit.
等这事结束 你能替我照顾金尼吗?
When this is over, will you look after Ginny for me?
你想去找尼根?
You're trying to go after Negan?
你认为他为什么被通缉?
What do you think he's wanted for?
偷吃面包吗?
Stealing a loaf of bread?
跑 金妮 快跑!
-[walkers growling] -Go, Ginny, go!
-赫谢尔! -妈!
-Hershel! -Mom!
尼根是让他回来的关键
[Maggie] Negan is the key to getting him back.
他在岛上 我亲眼所见
He's on the island. I saw him.
他在哪里?
[The Dama] Where is he?
尼根绝对不可能逃出这座岛
There is absolutely no way Negan will be getting off this island.
[tense, pulsating music]
[music mellows]
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie? Maggie!
[whistles from distance]
你在这干嘛?你怎么过来的?
What are you doin' here? How the hell did you get here?
金妮 金妮
[Maggie] Ginny! Ginny!
-你知道这事? -不
-You know about this? -No.
她突然出现在竞技场
She just turned up at the arena,
在行尸涌入之前...
right before the walkers came, and--
你不能待在这
You can't be here.
她只是...想和你在一起
I think she just wanted to be with you.
[walkers growling]
-信♥号♥♥弹 -我们得走了
-The flare. -We gotta go.
你不能待在这 听见了没?
You can't be here. You hear me?
我要帮玛姬 顾不了你 有个计划
I can't protect you and help Maggie. There was a plan.
她和我过来找赫谢尔
Her and I, we come here, we get Hershel.
你和她的人在安全的地方!
You stay with her people, where you're safe!
这就是这该死的重点!
That was the whole goddamn point!
确保你的安全 你知道的 金妮
That you stay safe. And you know that, Ginny.
-可恶! -我可以带她回去
-[Negan] Shit! -I can take her back.
你继续完成你的事
You finish what you started.
我带她去她该去的地方
I can take her where she needs to go.
[haunting ambient music]
听我说 你要跟他走
Listen to me, you're gonna go with him.
他会保护你 他是好人
And he'll keep you safe. He is good people.
金妮 你不能跟我在一起
Ginny, I can't go with you, and you can't stay with me.
你不会想和我在一起
Hell, you do not want to stay with me.
你不认识我 孩子
You don't know me, kid.
我和你想的不一样
I am not who you think I am.
我 希望你...
I... want you to--
不!
No!
都几个月了 现在才想聊 ?
All these months and now you want to chat?
我杀了你♥爸♥爸
I killed your dad.
[music intensifies]
我不是因为抢劫马车被通缉
I'm not wanted for robbing a wagon train.
我杀了五个人
I killed five men.
你♥爸♥爸是其中之一
And your dad, he was one of them.
所以我找到你的农场
It's why I tracked you down to the farm.
我知道你孤身一人 才让你跟着
Why I let you tag along, 'cause I knew you had no one.
你 只是我必须偿还的债务
You? You're just a debt that I had to pay.
就这样
That's it.
交给我 来吧 我们走
I got you. Come on. Let's go. Come on.
[walkers growling]
[theme music]
《行尸走肉:死亡之城》 第一季 第6集 季终
[panting]
该走了
Time to go.
[wistful, haunting music]
[birds chirping, cooing]
你该睡一觉 我看着
You should sleep. I can keep watch.
没关系 我没事
It's all right, I'm good.
再说 他现身了 两双眼睛总比一双好
Besides, he shows up, two sets of eyes are better than one.
[birds squawking]
你在那做的事 并不容易
What you did back there, that couldn't have been easy.
你认为计划会成功吗?
You think the plan's gonna work?
我得说 他见到我可乐坏了
I'll say this, he was surprisingly glad to see my ass.
他不在乎过去的事
Water under the bridge, he said.
和计划的不太一样 但是
It's not like our reunion went off without a hitch, but,
看在过去兄弟的份上
with all our history, that brotherly bullshit,
我有预感 他和我也许能解决一些问题
I have a feelin' he and I may be able to work something out.
对我来说 我的自♥由♥女神像
For me, it wasn't the Statue of Liberty.
是梅西百货
It was Macy's.
小时候 我妈妈生病
When I was little, after my mom got sick,
我会爬到她床上 听她讲圣诞老人的故事
I'd crawl into bed with her and she'd tell me stories.
About Santa.
真正的圣诞老人
The real Santa.
他偶尔会从北极过来
Sometimes he'd come down from the North Pole
去曼哈顿的梅西百货 看望孩子
to the Macy's store in Manhattan and visit all the kids.
我幻想有一天我去纽约
And I used to daydream that one day I'd go to New York,
走进梅西百货
walk into that Macy's,
和真正的圣诞老人成为好朋友
become best friends with the real Santa.
他会把我所有丢失或坏掉的玩具
He'd take all my toys that I'd lost
or that had been broken,
送还给我
and he'd find a way to replace them.
[mellow, bright ambient music]
就在那里
And there it is.
[tires squealing]
[sinister, pulsating music]
[music continues]
[sinister music]
[music softens]
有烟的地方 哼?
[Negan] Where there's smoke, huh?
我猜你一直是对的
Guess you were right all along.
我们走
Let's go.
[music intensifies]
嘿
Hey.
你和金妮在下水道待过
You were inside the sewers with Ginny.
你觉得她想跟我说什么?
What do you think she was trying to tell me?
不知道 也许她知道你会生她的气
[Maggie] I don't know, maybe she knew that you'd be mad at her
想解释理由
for coming and just wanted to explain herself.
[tense music]
[grunting]
[walkers growling]
[tense music]
[walkers growling]
[walkers growling]
该死 玛姬 我们不必这样
Goddamnit, Maggie. We don't have to do this.
[music intensifies]
[grunting]
停下 停下!
Stop. Stop!
[screams in pain]
[grunts]
[grunts and coughs]
[screams]
放下
Drop it.
我是这样想的
Here's what I'm thinking.
克罗人没抢你的食物 只有抓你儿子
The Croat never took your grain, just your kid.
当做人♥质♥
For collateral, sure,
要你拿什么把他赎回来
but he was never coming back for no harvest.
他想要我
He wanted me.
至于是为什么?谁知道?
And for what? Who the hell knows.
但那疯子想找我一起干的事
But whatever that crazy son of a bitch wants with me,
我肯定不会喜欢
I sure as shit ain't gonna like it.
你我都这么熟了
You and I both know that much.
糟糕的是 玛姬
The shit thing is, Maggie,
我们本来能成功
we could have done it.
我们本来可以救赫谢尔
We could have saved Hershel.
你和我一起 是非常厉害的组合
Because you and I together, we made one hell of a badass team.
你很清楚 不是吗?
But you know that, don't you?
也许你一直希望以这种方式结束
Maybe some part of you always wanted it to end this way.
事实上 玛姬 不管我给你什么借口
The fact is, Maggie, it doesn't matter what excuses I give you
给你多少道歉
or how many apologies I offer,
你都无法释怀
you can't get over it.
你也不应该
And you shouldn't.
[door opens]
[sinister music]
[brakes squealing]
[haunting music]
嘿!
[Armstrong] Hey!
欢迎回家
[Nina] Welcome home.
我们第一次到圣所找你时
[The Croat] We first looked for you at the Sanctuary.
那里已经荒废很久了
It was a husk abandoned long ago,
真让人沮丧
which was depressing.
天知道我在大♥陆♥上找了多少个月
And after searching up and down the mainland for God knows
how many months,
才得知你的消息
I learned of your status.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表