剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
从我们勾搭上的那一刻起
since the second we hooked up.
别以为我没注意到
Don't think I haven't noticed.
我知道赫谢尔的事让你心烦意乱
And I get how having Hershel taken has you spinning out,
唤起了情感 回忆 各种各样的东西
stirring up emotions, memories, all sorts of shit,
而是我以为你已经平息的复仇念头
but vengeful thoughts that I thought you had put to bed,
很明显 你醒过来了
clearly you have woken the hell up.
但我不明白的是这么多年过去了
But what I don't get is after all these years,
你还认为我是坏人吗
you still think I'm the bad guy?
我不是 没有人是
I'm not. No one is.
你知道吗 玛姬 也许每个人都是
Or you know what, Maggie? Maybe everyone is.
你扪心自问
Ask yourself one question.
你杀了多少丈夫和父亲
How many husbands and fathers have you killed?
你所做的
What you did,
你从来不会把这事做个了结
you don't ever put something like that to bed.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
啃噬者都去哪了
Where are all the chompers?
以防我们走散
In case we get separated.
这事结束后 你能帮我照顾金妮吗
Hey, when this is over, will you look after Ginny for me?
- 我们没时间了 - 嘿 等等 等等 只是...
-We don't have time for this. -Hey, wait, wait, wait. Just...
拜托
please,
替我照顾她
look after her for me.
因为你不会回到她身边
'Cause you're not going back to her.
走吧
Let's go!
啊
Ugh!
如果你再这么做,
If you try that again,
你会希望他把你从船上扔下去
you are going to wish he threw you off that boat.
这边
This way!
说真的 行尸现在从天上掉下来了吗
Seriously, walkers are falling from the sky now?
他们一定听到了我们的声音 我们必须...
They must have heard us. We have to--
脚手架
The scaffolding.
打起精神 白♥痴♥
Get your shit together, dickhead.
玛姬 停下
Maggie, stop.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
不
Nope!
皮尔利 格里茨 是我 是哈诺
Pearlie! Gritz! It's me, it's Jano!
走这边
Over here.
我们得想办法离开这里
We got to find a way out of here.
你跟着我 孩子
You're with me, kid.
没人能逃出去
Nobody gets out.
女士 我猜你现在已经知道了
Miss? I'm guessing you know this by now,
但我是新巴比伦执法官
but I'm a New Babylon marshal.
下来 别再那样做了
Get down, don't do that again.
我叫皮尔利·阿姆斯特朗
My name is Pearlie Armstrong.
我不喝酒 我不抽烟
I don't drink. I don't smoke.
我喜欢好吃的炖猪肉
I like a good hog stew.
只是想让你知道我是什么样的人
Just want to give you a sense of what kind of people I am.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我来自新巴比伦 首府
I come from New Babylon. Capital city.
它更像是一个小镇 绿树成荫的街道
It's more of a small town, tree-lined streets,
家人互相照顾
families looking out for each other.
我有妻子和三个女儿
I got a wife and three daughters.
他们是我的一切
They're my everything.
现在
Now,
我不知道你为什么和我要找的人在一起
I don't know why you with that man I'm looking for.
也不知道你为什么把我们的执法官劫为人♥质♥
Or why you've taken one of our marshals hostage.
但我猜你有你的理由
But I'm guessing you got your reasons.
见鬼 甚至可能是个好主意
Heck, might even be a good one.
我愿意听
I'm open to hearing it.
我是真心的
And I mean that sincerely.
但如果我先找到你
But if I get to you first,
我就不那么坦率了
I'm going to be a little less open,
我会找到你的
and I will get to you.
跟我来
Follow me.
下次我叫你动 你就动
Next time I tell you to move, you move.
我儿子
My son.
我需要他来救我儿子
I need him to save my son.
看看你
Look at you,
表现得很强硬
acting so tough.
就像你妈一样
Just like your mother.
也许是你父亲
Maybe your father.
告诉我
Tell me,
你见过那个人吗
did you ever meet the man
谁杀了你父亲
who killed your father?
他和你母亲的族人一起生活了很多年
He lived among your mother's people for years.
尼根
Negan.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him?
你可以继续坐在黑暗里吓唬我
You can keep sitting there in the dark trying to freak me out,
但我什么都不会说
but I'm not saying shit.
哈
Ha.
我小的时候
You know, when I was a boy,
我被曼哈顿迷住了
I was fascinated by Manhattan.
那么多人
All those people
在这么小的岛上
on such a tiny island
挤来挤去
pushing, shoving.
讽刺的是 在死亡中
The irony is that in death,
这座城市比以往任何时候都更有活力
the city is so much more alive than it ever was.
因为争斗 它激励着你
Because the struggle, it galvanizes you.
展示了你一直以来的内在力量
Shows you the strength you had inside all along.
我觉得你会喜欢这里的
You know, I think you're going to like it here.
- 怎么了 - 他跑了
-What? - He got away.
好了 够了
Okay, enough!
你无处可去
You've nowhere to go.
告诉我关于你们的人 我需要知道些什么
Just tell me what I need to know about your people.
你就别这么...
You can dispense with all this...
歇斯底里了
hysteria.
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
20层啊
Twenty stories!
新纪录 不是吗
New record, no?
可是...
And yet...
哈
Heh.
行尸走肉
死亡之城
- 尼根来了
-Negan is here.
找到他
Find him.
他抓了我儿子
He has my son.
我们进入角斗场 杀了他
We get inside the arena and we kill him.
我们组成了一个厉害的团队
We make one badass team.
只有怪物才能做到
It takes a monster to make one.
他们不可能离开这个岛
There is no way they're getting off this island.
我是伊莱·乔丹 剧集《死亡之城》的制片人
I'm Eli Jorné, E.P. and showrunner of "Dead City,"
而且是你的“剧透:老朋友”
and this is your "Episode Insider: Old Acquaintances."
当我们在这集开头第一次看到玛姬的时候
When we first see Maggie at the beginning of the episode,
我得说她真是一团糟
I would say she's pretty messed up.
之后不久我们得知
We learn shortly thereafter
她儿子被抓走了
that, uh, that her son has been taken,
所以她的精神状态不太好
so she's not in the best head space.
你知道的 我们看到她杀死了这个行尸
You know, we see her just destroying this walker.
我们都知道这跟行尸无关
We all know it's not exactly about the walker.
所以她的处境很艰难 但她坚持了下来。
So she's in a rough spot, but she reels it in.
她振作起来 继续赶路
She holds it together and getting on her way.
你知道吗 我就有预感你在密谋什么
You know, I had a hunch you were up to something.
她觉得唯一一个能帮助她的人
And the one person out there she feels who can help her
是她不想再见到的人
is the last person on earth she wants to see again.
尼根是通缉犯 他在逃亡
Negan is a wanted man. He's on the run.
他躲起来了 照顾这个叫金妮的小女孩
He's hiding out, taking care of this young girl Ginny.
金妮 这位是玛姬
Ginny, this here is Maggie.
瞧 玛姬和我...
See, Maggie and I are...
老熟人
old acquaintances.
尼根解释说 一天晚上她父亲出去了
As Negan explains, her father went out one night,
当她发现他的时候 他已经是一具行尸了
and when she found him, he was a walker.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表