剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
I didn't understand.
我才刚到圣所
I'd only just arrived at the Sanctuary.
什么都不是 我在崩溃
I was nothing. I was broken.
但你在我身上看到一些东西
But you saw something in me.
不只是我的样子
Not what I was.
而是我的潜力
But what I could become.
你让我试试身手
And you let me have a crack at it.
当然 我根本不知道该怎么做
[chuckles] Of course, I had no idea what I was doing.
我第一次挥棒 完全没打中
[laughing]
My first swing, I completely missed.
第二次 我又用力过猛
The second time, I, I overcompensated.
打太大力
I pounded him with far too much force.
很庆幸 他还有呼吸
I was lucky he was still breathing.
你不但没生气
But you didn't get upset with me.
而且心平气和
No, you took your time.
有耐心的
You had the patience
示范给我看
to show me
正确的做法
how to do it right.
等他的脸变成地上一滩泥
And then once his face was just a puddle on the ground
我环顾四周
and I looked around
我看到
and I saw
你告诉过我的景象
what you told me I'd see.
彻头彻尾的臣服
Complete and total submission.
我们惹不起
We were untouchable.
再也没人敢拿走我们任何东西
No one could ever take anything from us again.
还记得吗?
You remember that?
我记得
I do.
很美好吧?
It was beautiful, huh?
确实
It was.
你知道 我花了很多...年
You know, it took me a long time...
years...
才终于明白我们之间发生了什么
to finally understand what had happened between us.
我不该杀那个女孩
I shouldn't have killed the girl.
你叫我别杀
You told me not to,
我违背了你
and I disobeyed you.
于是我成了需要被处理的威胁
And I became the threat that needed to be handled.
我向你保证
I promise you,
这种事不会再发生了
that will never happen again.
[tender music]
[sighs]
[knock on door]
嘿
[Maggie] Hey.
嘿
[Hershel] Hey.
我一直...
[Maggie] I've been, um...
在想你说的话
thinking about what you said.
我的人生中很长一段时间
Y'know, for a long time, for most of my life,
我感觉这个世界一直在索取
I felt like the world kept taking...
不停地索取
and kept taking and, um,
有时候我会想
I think at some point,
如果我足够努力奋斗
I thought that if I could just fight hard enough,
就能把它拿回来
I'd be able to get it back.
至少拿回一点点...
A little piece of it at least...
但事实并非如此
But it doesn't work that way,
因为你最终会失去你所得到的
because you just end up losing what you got.
我不想再这样了
And I don't want to keep doing that anymore.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how,
但尼根这件事...
but this thing with Negan...
我必须解决
I'm gonna finish it.
然后我就可以放手了
So that I can just let it go.
[tender, bright music]
我不得不消灭周围部落的老鼠
[door shuts with loud clank]
My battles with the tribe, the rats I had to exterminate,
为即将到来的战争做准备
that was practice for the war to come.
等我们完全控制这座岛
Once we have full control of the island,
大妈说 文明冲突是不可避免的
Dama says a clash of civilizations is inevitable.
当我告诉她你所做的好事时
So when I told her about all the good you had done,
你救过的人和保护过的人
all the people you had saved and protected,
她说你是不可多得的人才
she said you are the missing piece.
[giddy laugh]
[unsettling music]
我从未想过
I never imagined
我会找到另一个家
I'd find another home with someone after you.
我等不及让你去见她
[chuckles] I can't wait for you to meet her!
就像妈妈和爸爸聚到一起 懂吗?
Like Mommy and Daddy coming together. You know?
进来
[Dama] Yes.
[an aria from Mozart's Die Zauberflo?teplays]
大妈 很高兴为你介绍...
Dama, I take great pleasure in introducing you--
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 我们开始吧
Well. Let's begin. Let's get to it.
我需要点时间和我们的客人熟悉一下
I think our guest and I should take some time
to get acquainted.
感谢你的介绍
But I appreciate the introduction.
[laughs]
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
天啊 他什么都想沾 坐下
[door shuts]
God, he's like a sponge. Sit.
我站着就好 腿抽筋
I'm good. I have a funky cramp in my leg,
坐不下来
buggin' the shit outta me.
我听说白兰地对抽筋有好处
I hear brandy is good for cramps.
是吗?
[Negan] Really?
对什么都有好处
It's good for everything.
我得说 我更喜欢琴酒
Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm more of a gin man.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a delight to finally meet you.
幸好你不是和某人一样的神经病
To find out that you are not, in fact,
the product of someone's psychosis.
我听说了你在银行的表现
I heard about your performance at the bank.
嘲讽 幽默
The taunting, the joking,
多余 但绝对必要
that extra but absolutely necessary
很有威慑力
pinch of gruesomeness.
使人恐惧和敬畏
Shock and awe and all that.
干得好
Bravo!
我说了
I told you,
我喜欢琴酒
I'm a gin man.
[aria continues to play in the background]
别告诉我你被警♥察♥吓到了
Don't tell me you're spooked by the cops.
哦 我担心的不是警♥察♥
Oh, it's not the cops I'm worried about.
是他背后的势力
It's the forces behind them.
只要有资源丰富的地方
Wherever a natural resource abounds,
就会有人来抢
they'll come for it
就像一群虎视眈眈的鬣狗
like a sneaking, thieving pack of hyenas.
这座岛需要领导 尤其是现在
The island needs leadership. Now more than ever.
一个自信、无畏且有魅力的人
Someone with confidence, fearlessness, charisma,
可以说是一种特殊的政♥治♥才能
that special, shall we say, political talent.
政♥治♥不就是表演吗?
For what is politics if not performance?
[chuckles]
好吧
Okay.
告诉我
Tell me,
我为什么要帮你?
why would I help you?
还有别人
There are others.
最北方的黑人区
Settlements as far north as Harlem.
如果能收编他们
If we can unite them under one rule,
我们会非常厉害
we'll be indomitable.
你将再次获得一切
And all of it, that can all be yours again.
[unsettling music overtakes aria]
通向王国的钥匙
The keys to the kingdom.
[laughs]
但我怎么能确定?
But how can I be sure?
也许你已经不如从前
Maybe you're not the man you used to be.
也许你一直都不是
Maybe you never were.
也许
Maybe.
[music continues]
[music continues]
[lock clicks]
[music intensifies, becomes more sinister]
这什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
我的上一位客人和我聊很多
[Dama] My former guest and I had a lot of talks.
他告诉我一个男人当着他母亲的面
He told me this story of a man who murdered his father
谋杀他父亲 但他...
not just in front of his mother, but him,
当时还没出生
the unborn baby in her belly.
我能从这个故事感受到
And I could sense in the rest of this story
他自己无法感受的部分
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表