剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死亡之城》前情提要
甲烷 从下水道来的
[The Croat] Previously on Dead City...
[Tommaso] It's methane. From the sewers.
你去找儿子 我们去杀神经病
[Amaia] You get your kid. We kill the psycho.
人人有奖
Everybody wins a prize.
金妮
[Maggie] Ginny!
我们走!
-[fire rumbling] -[explosion]
[Amaia] Let's go!
这边 过来
[walkers growling]
[grunts]
尼根!
This way, come on!
我知道你要找谁
[The Croat] Negan!
我们争取到一点时间
I know who you want.
I think we bought ourselves a little bit of time.
下水道
[cocks gun]
我们从下水道出去
[Maggie] The sewers.
快走
We can get out through the sewers.
Let's go!
[walkers growling]
[water running, dripping]
[whirring]
这些是最近的
These look recent.
确实是
These ones are.
甲烷银行的新鲜库存
Fresh deposits to his methane bank.
顺便喂小动物
He called it feeding the beast.
看来像是擂台上死掉的人
So this is what hotboxing dead people looks like.
闻起来也像
Yeah, and smells like.
有人知道尼根怎么了吗?
Did anyone see what happened to Negan?
-不知 -嗯
-Mm-mm. -Nah.
谁的孩子?
Who's the kid?
她跟我的
She's with me.
[unsettling music]
嘿 你叫什么?
Hey, you got a name?
她话不多
She don't talk much.
而且很不听话
Doesn't follow orders, either.
我以为有带多的手电筒
Thought I had an extra flashlight.
我们有 给你
We have one. Here.
我来拿 我来拿
Yo, yo, I got it, I got it.
给
Here.
都是我的错
-This is all my fault. -[Tommaso] Hey.
-是我主张进攻 -玛雅 别说了
-I pushed us to attack them. -Amaia, Amaia, stop.
不 我一定是漏掉什么
-No, I must've missed something. -Hey.
我应该想清楚
I should've thought this through.
不要自责好吗?
Don't do this to yourself, all right?
工具人 他们知道
The Burazi,they knew.
没时间追究原因了
Hey, we don't got time to wonder how we got here.
当务之急是
We just need to focus on
离开这鬼地方 好吗?
getting the hell out, all right?
好 很好
Yeah. I'm good.
如果你感觉心跳加速
Hey, your heart starts pounding,
脑子嗡嗡响
feels like there's a jackhammer going off in your head--
我们走
Let's go.
睁不开眼睛 觉得想吐
[Tommaso] --can't keep your eyes open
or you feel like you're gonna puke,
那是甲烷的作用 到时候要跑快点
that's the methane kicking in. That's when we start running.
小心脚步
Just be cautious.
[water running, dripping]
[walker growling]
[theme music]
《行尸走肉:死亡之城》 第一季 第5集
[tense music]
[bird squawking]
[walkers growling]
你的船已经沉了
[Negan] Your boat's sunk by now.
竞技场里的家伙 封锁了整座岛
The guy back at the arena,
he's got the whole island on lockdown.
记得我救了你的狗命吗
You do remember I saved your ass back there.
那算不到我身上
Whatever that was had nothing to do with me,
全是你和你朋友造成的
and everything to do with you and your friend.
他不是我朋友
He ain't my friend.
无论如何
Anyway,
你救我 不表示你没有杀那位法官
you saving me doesn't bring back
the magistrate that you did kill,
和他身边四个人
or the four other men with him.
那些混♥蛋♥差点害死我老婆
Those assholes, they damn near killed my wife.
你要是看到他们对她做的事
If you had seen what she looked like when I found her,
你也会和我一样
well, I guarantee you'd done the same.
[walkers growling]
嘿!
Hey!
过来
Come on.
[walkers growling]
过来
Come on.
到后面
Out back.
[water running, dripping]
[group coughing]
靠
[Tommaso] Aw, shit.
呦 玛雅 看这个
Yo, Amaia. Check this out.
那是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
看不懂
No idea.
Oh, oh-- [coughs]
Ugh...
哦 一团肥油
Oh, I think it's fat.
-呃 -金妮!
-Ugh. -Ginny!
[fast-paced music]
[Tommaso] Yo.
通道被封了
[Maggie] Manholes are sealed!
你想去找尼根 是不是?
You trying to go after Negan? Is that it?
[pants]
他想让你呆在砖头村
He wanted you to stay at the Bricks.
[pants]
就差一点!
We were so close!
你根本不认识他
You don't even know him.
你认为他为什么被通緝?
What do you think he's wanted for?
偷吃面包吗?
Stealing a loaf of bread?
你不明白他是什么样的怪物
You do not know the monster that I know.
时间久了你就会知道
But if you stick around long enough, you will.
我们走
Let's go.
[bird squawking]
能说说要去哪吗?
You wanna tell me where the hell we're goin',
还是想给我一个惊喜?
or is it just some big-ass surprise?
切尔西码头
Chelsea Piers.
我说过 船都沉了
Like I said, the boats are sunk.
没有船的码头?
Pier, no boats? Don't that seem
是不是感觉少了什么?
a few ass hairs short of a dingleberry?
没船也行 有码头就好
Don't need boats. Just the dock.
那有浮块
It floats.
把绳索切断就行了
All we gotta do is disconnect it.
你住这里
You from here.
你是纽约人
You're a New Yorker.
布朗克斯
Bronx.
在国营单位
Worked for the state.
开船的
Drift collection boats.
清理漂浮物
Scooping up debris.
维护河道清洁
Keeping the rivers clean.
你呢?
What were you?
我也是国营单位
Worked for the state too.
当体育老师
Gym teacher.
[walkers growling]
[tense music]
[walkers growling]
[walkers growling]
[walkers growling]
[music intensifies]
[walkers growling]
[grunting]
快点!我们要...
Come on! We gotta--
-这边 -快来!
-This way. -Come on!
[walkers growling]
[unsettling music]
[walkers growling]
是谁干的?
What do you think?
以前的前卫艺术家?
Some avant-garde artist from before?
或是后来的某个疯子
Or someone who lost their mind from after.
[walkers growling]
走吧
Come on.
[unsettling music]
玛雅 我们在哪里?
[Maggie] Amaia, where do you think we are?
大概是地狱厨房♥
Probably Hell's Kitchen
或是切尔西
or Chelsea.
靠
Holy shit!
氧气罐
Oxygen.
是工具人的装备
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表