剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
《死亡之城》前情提要
[Armstrong] Previously onDead City...
抓走赫谢尔的 是克罗人
The man who's got Hershel, they call him the Croat.
-是谁那么重要? -他叫尼根
-Who is worth following here? -His name is Negan.
我知道他是条疯狗 必须处理掉
[Negan] I knew that he was a rabid dog
that needed to be put down.
他没了耳朵 人逃走了
Blew off his ear. The rest of him got away.
所以他想杀你
So he's gonna wanna kill you.
如果想见克罗人
[Tommaso] If you wanna get to the Croat,
你得挺过去
you just gotta get through that.
他认识克罗人
[Maggie] He and the Croat know each other.
过去事了 他可以当诱饵
They go back. He can bait him.
引那家伙出竞技场
Lure him out of the arena.
然后杀了他
Then we kill him.
[bird squawking]
[Negan] [hums to self]
[door opens]
嘿 小尼
[Simon] Hey, Neegs?
[grunts]
Um...
出了点状况
We got a problem.
[tense music]
[grunts]
[theme music]
《行尸走肉:死亡之城》 第一季 第4集
我跟他说了
[Simon] I told him to kibosh that shit.
说是你的命令 但他不听我的
Said you gave the order, but you know he don't listen to me.
我不想说“早就跟你说了”
I mean, you know, I'm not gonna say I told you so.
我不是那种人 但是
I'm not that kind of guy, but
有些人 挺多的
certain folks, a lot of folks
觉得该管管他
are saying it's time to rein his ass in.
让他知道谁是老大...
Invest more authority in, you know, someone not unlike...
成功了
We did it.
尼根 我们成功了
Negan, we did it.
那女孩招了
The girl, she confessed.
她是国王派来的 和我们想的一样
She was sent by the King, exactly like we--
他说 让她走!
He said to let her walk!
亲自下令
He gave a direct order.
尼根 你知道这事...
Negan, you know, these things...
我的方法 需要时间
my process, it takes time.
你的方法?
Your process?
对 西蒙 我的方法
Yes, Simon, my process.
她供出了隐藏武器库的位置
Who determined the location of the hidden arms cache
在山顶寨
at the Hilltop?
我也能找到
[Simon] I would've found that shit.
真的吗? 还真会找
[The Croat] Oh, really? Your keen sense of observation.
好厉害的情报员
Your emotional intelligence.
巴拉巴拉...
[Simon] Emoti-blah, blah, blah,
这就是我说的 尼根
this is what I'm talking about, Negan.
满口花言巧语
Usin' these highfalutin words
用来掩盖你的真面目
to cover up what we all know you really are.
变♥态♥神经病
A Slavic, psychopathic nutjob.
天啊 我不想和幼稚的人讲话
Oh my god, I refuse to participate
孩子
in these childish conversations.
孩子
[Simon] Kids...
KIDS
不能杀孩子
is a line we do not cross.
这是底线
We all know that.
够了
Enough.
哥们 你一定理解
Buraz, I know you understand.
必须小心谨慎
We had to be sure.
[unsettling music]
我到处都找过了
[Amaia] I looked everywhere.
-啥意思? -意思是我到处都找过了
-What's that mean? -It means I looked everywhere.
他落跑了?
So what? He took off?
昨晚我来的时候遇过他
Passed him on my way in last night.
昨晚有人看见路德离开吗?
Anybody outside last night maybe see Luther head out?
还没找到路德?
Still no Luther?
他去哪里?
Where would he go?
我没说他去任何地方
Not saying he went anywhere.
只是...想弄清楚
Just... trying to figure it out.
很难想象他这种人会玩捉迷藏
Well, it's a little hard to picture a guy like that
我只知道他不喜欢这个计划
playing hide-and-seek.
All I know is he wasn't real keen on this plan.
确实 他不想参与
[Tommaso] Yeah, it's true. He didn't want no part in this.
还要等多久?
How long we gonna wait?
每等一小时 神经病就越有机会
Every hour's more time for the psycho
发现我们的计划
to figure out we're comin'.
拜托 路德是自己人 没错吧?
Hey, hey, come on. Luther's his own guy, right?
他有分寸
He can do what he wants.
跟你说
Tell you what.
等他回来看到我们干的好事
Time he gets back and sees the shit we pulled,
他会感激涕零的亲你脚丫
his thankful ass gonna be kissin' your butt ugly feet.
是吗?
[Amaia] [laughs] Oh yeah?
没事的
[Tommaso] We're good.
好
[Amaia] 'Kay.
[Negan grunts]
[grunts in pain]
[sighs]
没事 已经好多了
Nah, it's cool. It's, uh... it's gettin' better.
[harmonica playing]
-准备好了吗? -好了
-You ready? -Yeah.
老实说 其实...
You know what? Honestly...
并没有
No, I'm not.
不是因为他想让我死
And no, it's not 'cause he wants me dead.
见鬼 要我死的人可多了
Hell, lots of people have wanted me dead.
很难解释
It's hard to explain, you know? It's...
我们越接近克罗人
The closer we get to the Croat...
那种熟悉的感觉越是强烈
it just starts to feel a bit too goddamn familiar.
听到他说话
Like, if he starts talkin', it won't be him at all.
就像某首已经厌烦的歌♥
It's gonna be the echo of some song
我不想再听了
that I don't wanna hear no more.
[harmonica starts up again]
怎么了?
What is it?
赫谢尔还是婴儿的时候
When Hershel was a baby,
大概四五个月大
like four or five months old,
我们楼上有个叫摩斯的人
there was this guy, Amos, living above us.
赫谢尔睡不着...
And Hershel was having trouble sleeping, and...
摩斯总是在晚上练口琴
Amos decided it was a good time to learn the harmonica.
我请他不要在晚上练习
I asked him very nicely if he could stop practicing at night.
他同意了
And, uh, he said that he would.
那天晚上 他又开始吹
Come that night, he did it again.
所以我趁他出去打猎时
So the next time he was out on a hunting expedition,
溜进他房♥间 偷走他的口琴
I snuck into his room and I stole the harmonica,
把它埋在地下
and I went and buried it in the fucking ground.
好吧...
Well...
我打赌你因此少了几枚童军奖章
I bet you lost a couple Girl Scout badges for that.
是啊 我相信你会埋在更糟的地方
Yeah, but I'm sure you would've buried it somewhere way worse.
[Negan chuckles]
你有没有...
Have you, uh...
看到我的火柴?
You seen my matches?
没有
No.
[foreboding music]
[walkers growling]
[bubbling]
是甲烷
[Tommaso] It's methane.
从下水道来的
From the sewers.
[tense, eerie music]
[walker growling]
[music intensifies]
[walker growling]
[walker growling]
[music continues]
[walkers growling]
[music tempo increases]
[music continues]
[music intensifies]
[music intensifies]
[music mellows somewhat]
[music intensifies]
[walker growls]
不是他
[Negan] It's not him.
我们在这等 神经病不会发现我们
We'll wait here a beat so the psycho won't sniff us out.
时间足够你发动汽车
Should give you enough time to jack a car
同时尼根把克罗人引到车♥库♥
while Negan baits the Croat down to the garage.
你们俩赶紧离开
You both hightail it out of here,
引他穿过半个城市
lure him halfway across the city.
让他落单
Get him alone.
我们撬开工具人的脑袋
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表