剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
没什么比绞刑或斩首更宽宏大量 没有了
Nothing so magnanimous as a hanging or beheading, no.
因为这个人的所作所为
For what this man has done,
他会被倒挂起来
he'll be dangled upside down
然后纵向锯成两半
and sawed in half lengthwise
从腹股沟到头部
from the groin to the head
非常 非常慢
very, very slowly.
这是一个建立起一个帝国的人
This is a man who's built up an empire
像个贪婪的国王
like a greedy king.
据说 他曾经叫一群手无寸铁的人站成一排
Story goes, he once lined up a group of unarmed folks
他用棒球棒砸了一个人的头
and he bashed in a man's head with a baseball bat
是在那个人的怀孕妻子面前
in front of the man's pregnant wife.
和平 幸福
Tranquillitas ordinis.
安宁 有序 正义 法律
Tranquility, order, justice, the law.
这就是让我们的联邦保持和平的原因
That's what keeps our Federation of States at peace.
安全 稳定
Safe, stable.
我最后问你一次
I'm going to ask you one last time,
你见过这个人吗
have you seen this man?
好吧
Alright, then.
酒 毒品 赌博 卖♥♥淫
Liquor, drugs, gambling, whoredom,
均属第19条所禁止
all prohibited under Code 19,
加在一起等于公开处决
together amounting to a public execution.
该死 你把我的胳膊弄断了
Damnit, you're breaking my arm!
是的 你很有感知力
I am. You're very perceptive.
好吧 是 是的
Okay. Yes. Yeah, Yeah.
是啊 不 我确实看到他了 我确实看到他了。
Yeah, no, I did see him. I did see him.
他...他在这里工作过 他杀了行尸
He-- he's-- he worked here. He killed the walkers.
- 有人把他带走了 一个女人 - 一个女人
-Someone took him. A woman. -A woman?
是的 今天之前我从没见过她
Yeah. I-- I'd never seen her before today.
- 她带他去哪了 - 我不知道
-Where'd she take him? -I don't know.
- 她开车走了 - 描述一下这辆车
-She drove off in a car! -Describe the car.
我不知道
I don't know!
门口停着一辆蓝色的卡车
It was a blue truck parked out front.
就是这样 就是这样 我发誓 我发誓
That's it! That's it! I swear! I swear!
就是这样 我发誓
That's it, I swear!
看到的 这就是你需要说的
See. That's all you needed to say.
真♥相♥
The truth.
- 然而 法典第14章第8节 - 什么
-And yet, Code 14, Section 8. -What?
协助和教唆
Aiding and abetting.
啊 不
Ah! No!
我向你保证
I promise you something.
好吗 我很快就会回来找你
Alright? I will come back for you soon.
好吗
'Kay?
天不早了
It's getting late.
你要乖
You be good.
他们会照顾她的 对吧
They're going to take care of her, right?
他们会...好人吗
They're gonna-- Good people?
就这样吗
That's how it's going to be?
除非你想让执法者追上你
Unless you want the law catching up with you.
所以是她 对吧
So it's her, huh?
那个女人一直在找他
Same woman's been looking for him
而且留下了那些折断的骨头
and leaving all those broken bones behind.
嘿
Hey.
我刚才做的事不是我想做的
What I did back there wasn't 'cause I wanted to.
这是必须要做的
It had to be done.
这是什么
What is it?
妈妈
Mom!
赫谢尔
Hershel!
我小时候 我爸爸出差去了
Hell, when I was a kid, my pop, he went on a business trip
去了纽约 他给我带回了这个
or some shit to New York City, and he brought me back this
自♥由♥女神像的小纪念品
little souvenir of the Statue of Liberty.
我记得 我无法想象这么小的东西
I remember, I just couldn't imagine how something so small
也可能是如此巨大 你知道吗
could also be so giant. You know?
所以 不管怎样 爸爸 他...
So, anyway, Pop, he, uh...
他答应带我去看真品 而且
He promises he's going to take me in to see the real thing and
制定一个完整的计划 选一个周末 然后
makes a whole plan, you know, picked a weekend and
火车票 整整九张
train tickets, the whole nine.
和我爸爸事先看的...
And as generally was the case with my dad...
...一样吧 我猜
...something came up, I guess.
总之 我还没亲眼见过自♥由♥女神
Anyway, I still haven't seen Lady Liberty in the flesh.
好吧 那整个行动要怎么展开
All right, so how's this whole operation supposed to lay out?
我是说 除了我说服我的老朋友
I mean, besides the part where I charm my old pal
把你的孩子还给你之外
into giving you your kid back?
我有个计划
I got a plan.
这是最高机密 对吧
Ah, top secret, huh?
我不该知道的不用知道 我想
I am on a need-to-know basis, I guess.
没关系 你不信任我
That's cool, you don't trust me.
见鬼 我也不相信我自己
Hell, I wouldn't trust me either.
你看 我得到了我想要的 金妮很安全了
You see, I got what I wanted. Ginny is safe.
她很安逸了 我现在就可以杀了你
She is comfortable. I could kill you right now.
你可以试试
You could try.
但我得先杀了你
But then I'd have to kill you first.
嗯 这有很大的不同
Well, there's a big difference.
如果我死了 你儿子就回不来了
You see, if I'm dead, you don't get your son back.
你需要我
You need me.
我觉得这是把双刃剑
I got a feeling it cuts both ways.
我相信执法官们
And I'm sure the marshals
对此会有意见的
would have something to say about that.
我所做的...
What I did...
不是执法官说的那样
It's not like the marshals say.
除此之外
Besides,
我相信 我已经为我的所作所为付出了代价
I do believe I've paid for what I've done.
所以呢 这座城市的建筑都着火了
So? Building's on fire in a city that's gone to shit.
在城里露营了三天
Camped out three days watching the city.
每天早上同一时间都会有烟雾出现
Smoke shows up like that every morning at the same time,
然后在晚上 就像这样
and then again at night. Just like that.
你在想早餐和晚餐吗
You're thinkin' breakfast and dinner?
不过 玛姬
Then again, Maggie,
有时着火的大楼 只是着火的大楼而已
sometimes a building on fire is just a building on fire.
这之后还有一个
One more after this.
曼哈顿到底是怎么回事?
So what's the deal with Manhattan?
它有什么特别之处
What's so special about it?
曼哈顿是浩劫中心之一
Manhattan was one of the epicenters.
军队摧毁了所有的桥梁和隧♥道♥
Military destroyed all the bridges and tunnels,
希望能控制住它 希望能控制住他们
hoping to contain it, hoping to contain them.
曾经是150万人的家园
Once home to a million and a half people.
现在...
Now...
我们扫视一下
Let's do a sweep.
不要
Don't.
妈的 格里茨
Shit! Gritz!
把口袋掏空
Empty your pockets.
还有你的枪
And your gun.
他们只有在你服役三个月后
They don't give you one until you've been in the service
才会给你发
for three months.
你口袋里肯定有东西
Well, you got something in your pocket.
它们是给我奶奶的 她生病了
They're for my grandma. She's sick.
她不是我的亲奶奶
She's not my blood grandma,
但她在我小的时候照顾我
but she looked after me when I was little.
我是她唯一的亲人了
I'm all she has left.
做得好 孩子 拨动了我们的心弦
Good try, kid, pullin' on our heartstrings.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把他扔到海里 他又不是来参加派对的
Tossing him overboard. It's not like he's coming to the party.
嘿 放松 游泳时间很短
Hey, relax. It's a short swim.
你可以狗刨 你会没事的
You can doggy paddle. You'll be fine.
不
No!
他是执法官 玛姬 初级执法官
He is a marshal, Maggie-- Junior Marshal.
不管他是谁 他每待一秒
Whatever the hell he is. Every second he stays,
他是个威胁 是个累赘
he's a threat, a liability.
对 或者是安全保证
Yeah, or insurance.
不管怎样 你怎么想都不重要
Either way, it doesn't matter what you think.
你知道吗 你一直在用无数的小方法折磨我
You know, you have been sticking it to me in infinite little ways
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表