剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表
Oh dang, for a big guy, you are quiet.
我就是 看看有没有武器
I just, you know, seeing if there's any weapons
我挑一下明天用
I could pick up for tomorrow.
听着
Look,
我知道你没那么喜欢我
I know you're not the president of my fan club.
完全理解 但你要知道
I get it, but all you need to know is that
我们是一边的 这个计划行得通
we are on the same side and this plan is gonna work.
你们两个 今晚离开
The two of you are leaving here tonight.
我想你对我有什么误解
I think you got the wrong idea about me.
是吗
Do I?
所以这上面的不是你吗
So this isn't you right here?
上面写 "如果你掌握此人的相关信息
Says that "if you have any information on this man,
通知任意新巴比伦警署下办公室
notify any office of the New Babylon Marshals.
除非武装 不要靠近"
Do not approach unless armed".
呃
Mm.
你是 从哪里拿到的
Where, uh, where'd you get that?
从你那里
I got it from you.
你自己留着 觉得很骄傲吧
Must've been proud of yourself to keep it on you.
"反♥社♥会♥ 极端暴♥力♥倾向
"Antisocial, prone to extreme violence,
智商超群 魅力过人
with above-average intelligence and charisma.
不要相信他"
Do not trust him".
问题是...
The thing is...
有人依靠于我 路德
that I have people depending on me, Luther.
无意冒犯
So respectfully?
但 不
No.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't goin' anywhere.
换言之
Respectfully,
也有人需要我
people are depending on me as well.
你懂的
So, you know.
行 那这样吧
All right, here's the deal.
我...
I am, uh...
我再试一次
I'ma try this one more time.
好吗 路德
All right, Luther?
我真的不希望把事情闹大
And I really hope this doesn't turn into something
没有必要
it doesn't need to.
那好
Okay.
早上我们出门前
You didn't, by chance,
你有没有检查过你的背包
check your bag before we left this morning, did you?
也许不是丢了 也不是你没注意
Maybe you didn't drop it all. Maybe that asswipe stole him
可能就是被哪个混♥蛋♥偷了
before you even had a chance to drop him.
该死 等一下
Oh shit, hold up.
来 你拿好
All right, hold on to it for me.
好
Good.
慢慢地绕一圈
Very gentle, go around.
然后...就好了 女士
And... here you go, ma'am,
手术非常成功
the operation was a complete success.
这样 金妮
All right. Here's the thing, Ginny.
你认真听我说 好吗
I want you to listen, okay?
这是我妻子露希尔 之前吹过的哨音
That was the whistle that my wife Lucille used, all right?
她那时病得很严重 下不了床
She was sick and couldn't get out of bed,
她就吹这个哨音叫我
and she would do that whistle.
不管我在哪里 在做什么
And it didn't matter what I was doing or where I was.
听到这个哨音我就会马上跑去看她
I came running.
你会吹吗
Can you do that?
很好
That was amazing.
我不在的时候 你吹这个哨音
You do that and I'm not around,
我就会马上出现
I will be there.
可以吗
Deal?
口说无凭 孩子
Talk is cheap anyway, kid.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me, I oughta know.
别人说什么不重要
It doesn't matter what people say.
重要的是他们怎么做
It only matters what they do.
我们会成功的 玛纪
It's gonna work, Maggie.
我们一起把你儿子救回来
We're gonna get your boy back.
你救你的孩子 我们去杀那个变♥态♥
You get your kid. We kill the psycho.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
喂 跟我来
Hey, follow me!
尼更
Negan?
跟上
Fall in!
不要紧张 就我一个
Nothing to be afraid of. It's only me.
嗨 我是伊莱恩·乔伊斯
Hi, I'm Eli Jorné,
《行尸走肉:死亡之城》的执行制片人兼总监
EP showrunner of "Dead City",
第三集的主题是《人即资源》
and this is episode three, "People are a Resource".
这一集的内容讲述的是
So, episode three has this flashback storyline
金妮和尼更的故事线回溯
about Ginny and Negan,
关于他们是如何建立起纽带的经历
and we learn how they formed their bond.
你的恐龙玩偶丢了 该死
You lost your Dino, God damn it.
我觉得尼更的内心深处是为他人着想的
I think there's something in Negan that wants to be there
他想要可以帮助别人
for people, that can be there for people.
你会吹吗
Can you do that?
太棒了
That was amazing.
本集回顾也可以帮助观众更清晰地了解
The flashback is there to help tell that story, too,
金妮是如何克服重重困难来到这个死亡之城
about how Ginny makes her way to the city.
是尼更一直在回忆中支撑她前进
Well, she did it because she's got Negan in her head.
我们也因此了解到
And so in that way, we start to understand
他不仅帮金妮找到了她的恐龙玩偶
that it isn't just that he helped her find a dinosaur doll,
更重要的是
you know,
他教会金妮如何在残酷的现实里勇敢地活下去
he helped her figure out how to live.
在这一集中 我们还能看到
So in episode three, we have yet another scene
另一个尼更杀人的场景
of Negan killing somebody.
你只要知道 我们不是敌人
All you need to know is that we are on the same side,
- 这个计划会... - 你们两个
- and this plan is gonna... - The two of you
今天晚上就离开这里
are leaving here tonight.
剧情中多次出现隐喻的画面
There's a lot of implications there
暗示了路德想杀死尼更
that Luther intends to do to Negan
但最后却死在了尼更手中
what Negan ends up doing to him.
路德做的所有事
Everything that Luther is doing
都是为了保护他身边的人们
is coming from a place of love for his people.
我想尼更心里也明白这一点
And I think there's something in Negan that even knows that.
好吧
Okay.
我们看到当尼更把手放在了路德头部的那一刻
We see that moment when Negan holds down Luther's head,
他脸上的表情也泄露了他的内心
and there's a look in his face like there's something in him
路德的死触动了他内心深处的一点
that kind of gets unleashed a little bit there,
他也察觉到了 或许为此感到害怕
and he knows it and maybe he fears it.
就是那么短暂 稍纵即逝的一个瞬间
And it's just a small, little moment,
他低头看着自己的双手时
but he looks down at his hand,
也仿佛看到身体被打开了一个创口
and it's this wound that got opened up.
被压抑在他体内的那些怪物
It's like these sort of monstrous forces in him
终于冲破他的禁锢 摆脱束缚蜂拥而出
that seem to come out whether he likes it or not.
克罗特和布鲁亚兹都躲在一个大竞技场里
The Croat and the Boratzi are holed up in this big arena.
这个大竞技场建筑非常有意思
That was really fun to build.
这个场馆的设计师 斯科特·墨菲
The production designer, Scott Murphy,
交了一份极度出色的答卷
just did an incredible job.
场馆内设有很多房♥间
There were these suites all around,
都是我们的办公室
and those were our offices.
我可以坐在办公室里一边改编剧本
So I'd be sitting there doing rewrites,
一边听着楼下发出各种千奇百怪的声音
and I'd hear crazy stuff happening down below...
尖叫声 丧尸们走动的声音和呻♥吟♥声之类的
screaming and walkers and groans and whatnot.
到了
Here we are.
被关在这个房♥间里 还不错吧
Not bad for a jail, no?
克罗特人做事从来都不只是表面那么简单
The Croat never does anything just to do it,
更不会出于友善帮人
just to be nice.
其中肯定有他更深一层的阴谋
There's always strategy there.
而在这一次中 他就是想暗示阿姆斯特朗
And in this case, he's trying to say to Armstrong,
"如果你给我想要的东西
"If you give me what I want,
你就可以加入我们"
you can become a part of this".
但我想阿姆斯特朗某种程度上也明白
But I think Armstrong knows on some level
这场交易 一旦开始了就会危险重重
that's a dangerous game to be playing.
所以 他对信息有所保留
And so he withholds the information,
当然也因此导致了不少麻烦
and of course, that leads to a lot of trouble for him.
你知道 如果吸入了甲烷
剧集 | 行尸走肉:死亡之城(2023) | 导航列表