剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
我会的
I will.
感染了
Oh, it's infected.
我得切掉一些坏死组织
I'm gonna have to cut some stuff out.
坏死组织
Stuff?
对
Yep.
我得先消毒
I'm gonna have to sterilize it.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 该死 好痛
Oh, shit. Oh, God. It hurts.
好了 准备好了吗 好痛
Alright, you ready? It hurts.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
求你了 快点
Please, j-just make it fast.
我准备好了 - 我开始了
Okay. I'm ready. Here I go.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
好了 撑住
Alright, hold up.
坚持住 - 哦 天啊
Hang in there. Oh, God.
哦 靠
Oh, fuck!
取出来了
Got it.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
最棘手的部分解决了
Hard part's over.
干得好
Good job.
干得好
Good job.
达里尔
Daryl?
达里尔
Daryl?
嘘
Shh.
我烧得厉害
I'm burning up.
我需要空气
I need air.
我需要空气 - 嘘
I need air. - Shh.
嘘
Shh.
他们把东西拿光了吗
They take all our stuff?
嗯 剩下的都砸了
Yeah. And trashed everything else.
你没事吧 嘿
You alright? Hey. You okay?
待在那儿别动
Stay right there.
我们得找点吃的
We gotta find some food.
处理一下伤口
Get that wound looked at.
给我
Give me that.
给
Here.
这里有个路牌
There's a sign right here.
死亡海岸
Costa de la Muerte.
这拼写可不是墨西哥
That's not how you spell Mexico.
欢迎来到西班牙 朋友
Welcome to Spain, amigo.
我们其实没走多远 是吧
We really didn't get very far, did we?
我听到下面有河流声
I hear a river down there.
来 我们走
Come on Let's go.
看那个
Look at that.
搞什么鬼
The hell?
我讨厌这地方
I think I hate this place.
是啊
Yeah.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
我们在这里等一会儿
We'll wait here for a while.
好
Yeah.
我去查看一下
I'm gonna check it out.
嗯 这里可以
Yeah. This'll work.
你头怎么样
How's your head?
没事 就是有点抽痛
It's fine. It's throbbing.
肩膀也刺痛
My shoulder stings, too.
来吧 我看看
Alright, I'll take a look.
好了 第二次会顺利点
Alright. Second time's a charm.
没事吧
You alright?
明天找个更好的地方过夜
Find a better place to stay tomorrow.
我好困
I'm so sleepy.
再保持一会儿清醒
Why don't we stay awake for a little while.
等你头脑清醒点再说
Until your head clears up.
我头脑很清醒
Oh, my head is clear.
嘿
Hey.
我们来玩个游戏
Okay, let's play a game.
"我来猜"
I spy.
我讨厌"让我猜" 你知道的
I hate I spy. You know that.
我知道 所以才好玩嘛
I know. That's what makes it so fun.
你在船上告诉我
You know, you were telling me on the boat
你在隧♥道♥里看到的东西
what you saw back at the tunnel.
嗯
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
你撒谎了 你总是撒谎
You lied. You always lie.
我从未对你撒过谎 从未
I never lie to you. Ever.
你隐瞒了一些事
Oh, you hide some stuff.
你隐瞒了想法
You hide what's up here.
还隐瞒了心事
You hide what's in here.
好吧 被你发现了
Alright, you got me.
我确实隐瞒了一些事
I hide stuff.
我在那里也碰上了些事
Something happened to me there, too.
我当时已经准备放弃了 我以为一切都结束了
I was ready to give up. I thought it was all over.
然后她出现了
Then she was there.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
是的
Yeah.
我发现自己内心有股从未察觉的斗志
I found a fight in me I didn't know I had.
你我都是
Me and you both.
我们得继续保持
Let's keep doing that.
永远都不要放弃
Let's keep never giving up.
我们还要吃热狗
We got hot dogs to eat.
没错
Yeah, we do.
好吧
Alright.
我看到...
I spy, um...
不对 "我用小眼睛看"
No, "I spy with my little eyes."
你必须把句子说对 不然不算数
You have to say it right, or it doesn't count.
我用我的小眼睛看到了
I spy with my little eyes,
一些...
um, something, uh...
红色的东西...
...something red.
卡罗尔
Carol?
卡罗尔
Carol?
卡罗尔
Carol!
卡罗尔
Carol!
我们总是战斗 每个人都战斗
We're always fighting. Everyone's fights.
我在法国犯过同样的错误
Same mistake I made back in France.
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森 第三季
这不是一个错误
It's not a mistake.
有时候我们得为自己而战
Sometimes we got to fight for ourselves.
欢迎来到海洋慰藉
Welcome to Solaz del Mar.
他们每年来一次
Once a year, they visit.
选中一个女孩带走
A girl is chosen and taken.
我的职责是保护治下人♥民♥ 你明白吗
My duty is to protect my people. Do you understand?
歹徒很多 我们必须战斗再战斗
Mucho bandidos. We have to fight them. Fight!
为什么要摧毁一切 有什么意义
Why destroy everything? What's the point?
烧毁一切
To burn it all down.
我想你也失去了某个人
I think you lost someone, too.
一个你无法挽回的人
Someone you can't get back.
我失去了很多人
I've lost a lot of people.
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森 第三季
苏格兰人不是说一切都在掌控之中吗
Didn't the Scot say this was supposed to be under control?
竟然没有丧尸 真奇怪
No walkers neither. Weird.
什么最奇怪
What's weird?
方向盘在右边
The steering wheel's on the wrong side.
欧洲 ( 如英国 ) 多为右舵车
行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森 第三季
海洋慰藉 第三季第01集
在第三季中
For Season 3,
透过镜头 以及达里尔和卡罗尔的眼睛
we were very excited to see London after the fall
我们非常激动地看到陷落后的伦敦
through our lens and through Daryl and Carol's eyes.
我们在西班牙拍摄的伦敦
We were shooting Spain for London,
所以全部使用计算机合成图像技术
so we had all this CGI to work with
包括阳台上的蓝幕和大本钟
and the blue screen out on the balcony and Big Ben put in.
真是太有趣了
That was a lot of fun.
在西班牙 我们必须在街道建造建筑的正面
Here in Spain, we had to build facades to go on streets.
整条街都得改造
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表