剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
And yet...
不管怎么推算 不知道为什么
By every calculation, somehow...
我们精准地抵达了预定位置
we're exactly were we're supposed to be.
要是这阵风一直刮下去 十一到十七天后
If the wind keeps up, we'll make North America in...
就能到美国了
...11 to 17 days.
哇
Whoo!
靠 太好了
Fuck, yeah!
我们要回家了
We're going home.
发起进攻 三 二 一
And attack! Three, two, one.
进攻
Attack!
赶紧走 快点
Gotta go, now.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得他能平安到家吗
You think he made it back home?
劳伦吗 肯定会的
Laurent? Sure he did.
你兑现了对伊莎贝尔的承诺
You kept your promise to Isabelle.
还记得之前在隧♥道♥里吗
You know, back at the tunnel...
嗯
Yeah.
感觉很真实
It felt so real.
就像是她专程告诉我 就算放下一切
It was like she was coming to tell me it was okay to...
也没关系
let it go.
往事都随风
All of it.
心头重负 悄然卸下
Something lifted.
心似有静流漫过 一片安然
I feel this peace.
整个人都轻快了
Lighter.
对接下来的日子 对向前走的路
I'm kind of excited about what comes next,
我还挺期待的
moving forward.
我听起来是不是有点疯疯癫癫的
Do I sound nutty?
这一点永远不会变
That'll never change.
我真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
真的
I am.
一切都会好起来的 你要相信
It'll get better, you know.
给你 我们食物还够吗
There you go. We okay on food?
我们还是喝威士忌更在行
We're still better on Scotch.
想来总有那么一天 对吧
Guess there'll come a time, won't there?
到时就只剩最后一件事
When we're down to the last of its kind.
一瓶威士忌
One bottle of Scotch.
所有的历史 传统
All that history, tradition
都将随着最后一杯威士忌永远消逝
gone forever in a final dram.
大海总是让人浮想联翩
The ocean makes you think of these things.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Yep. I know what you mean.
我这辈子 每一分钱都精打细算
Went my whole life saving every penny,
总想着先把自己的日子安顿好
thinking I'd set myself up before I found someone
再找个人共度一生
to share my life with.
可就在我觉得准备好了的时候
And just when I felt ready,
灾难就来临了
the Squid came...
却再也没有可追寻的人了
and there was no one left to find.
'宁为爱过痛
'Tis better to have loved and lost
源自英国诗人阿尔弗雷德·丁尼生的诗歌♥《悼念集》
不做未爱人'
than never to have loved.
你若郁郁寡欢 自有丁尼生给你慰藉
You have the blues, we have Tennyson.
我还是郁郁寡欢吧
I'll take the blues.
说不定你能在美国找到共度一生的人
Maybe you'll find someone in America.
航海就是这样
That's the thing with sailing.
你永远不知道 彼岸有什么在等你
One never knows what awaits you on yonder shore.
抓好了
Hold that, would you?
风暴来了
Storm coming.
我们得赶紧收帆
We'd better take in the sails.
明白
You got it.
帆卡住了
It's stuck!
卡住了吗
Stuck?
抓着这个 让船头对着风向
Take this. Keep her into the wind.
朱利安
Julian!
哦 不
Oh, no.
朱利安 你没事吧
Julian, are you okay?
来 我们把他弄进去
Come on, let's get him inside.
被帆杆打中了
Hit by a boom.
真是菜鸟才会犯的错误
Talk about an amateur mistake.
省点力气
Save your strength.
我没事
I'll be fine.
需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
还有茶吗
How are we on tea?
威士忌倒是还有不少
Still better on the Scotch.
立刻上甲板去
Get on deck now.
照我说的让船头一直对着风向
Keep her into the wind like I showed you?
需要什么就叫我们
Just right up there if you need anything.
保持冷静坚持下去 好吗
Keep calm and bugger on. Yeah?
风越来越大了
Wind's getting stronger.
情况会变得更糟
This is gonna get worse.
嘿 不管发生什么...
Hey. Whatever happens...
别说了
Stop it!
我很高兴找到了你
...I'm glad I found you.
不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen.
我只是说万一
I'm just saying, if it does, you know.
不会有万一
Well, it ain't!
我们要回家了 明白吗
We're going home. You got it?
明白
Yeah!
带着我们的热狗回家
With our fucking hot dogs!
哦 真该死
Oh, Goddammit!
早上好啊 小可爱
Morning, sunshine.
你没事吧
You alright?
哦 天啊 你还好吗
Oh, God. You okay?
哦
Oh.
嗯 我看到三个你
Yeah. There's three of you.
是啊 你的噩梦成真了
Yeah. Your worst nightmare.
我头被什么东西砸了一下
I got clocked in the head with something.
该死 这里不是缅因州吧
Oh, shit. This isn't Maine, is it?
不 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
朱利安在哪
Where's Julian?
我们得找到他 但我有点动不了
We gotta find him, but it's kind of hard to move.
待在这儿 我去找
Stay here. I'll go look.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
朱利安
Julian.
朱利安
Julian?
朱利安
Julian.
朱利安
Julian.
你没事吧
You okay?
你还好吗 - 嗯
Are you alright? - Yes.
找到了这个 喝点暖暖身子
Found this. Drink some. It'll warm you up.
我没事
I'm okay.
如果你还饿 我可以回船上再拿点吃的
If you're still hungry, I can go back to the boat and get some more food.
要是我们困在这里怎么办
What if we're stranded?
像荒岛上的漂流者一样
Like castaways on an island in the middle of nowhere?
那我们就修好船 离开这里
Then we'll fix the boat and get un-stranded.
外面冷死了
It's freezing out here.
嗷 天啊
Ow! God.
不 没事 嘘 别动
No. It's fine. Shh. Stop!
嗷
Ow.
嗷
Ow.
让我看看 不 别动
Let me take a look. No. Come on.
嘘 别动
Shh. Stop it!
里面有金属碎片
There's metal in there.
得把它弄出来
It's gonna have to come out.
什么
What?
不 你在发烧
No. You're burning up.
我们能不能明天再处理这个
Can we please just deal with this tomorrow?
不行 等不了 天啊
No. We can't. Oh, God.
就待在这儿 我马上回来
Stay right here. I'll be right back.
该死
Dammit.
再给我来点那个
Give me some more of that.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊 小心点
Oh, God. Be careful.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表