剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Like, the whole street had to be changed.
有两个挑战
There's two challenges.
第一个是要让我们仿佛身处伦敦
The first challenge is to feel like we're in London,
第二个是要感觉伦敦处于末日之后
and the second challenge is to feel London is post-apocalypse.
所有超过三米的东西都是用计算机制♥作♥的
Everything that goes above three meters is made in CGI
天空也是如此
and also the sky.
我们要打破窗户 诸如此类
And we're gonna break the windows, stuff like this.
接下来还必须带来
Then you had to bring in the vehicles
伦敦常见的交通工具 比如双层巴士等等
that you would see in London, like the double-decker buses and so forth.
我们还在英国伦敦
We also did some shoots in London
拍了一些照片
and in the United Kingdom.
我们在泰晤士河上拍摄
We shot on the Thames.
我们在七姐妹白崖拍摄
We shot at the Seven Sisters on the coast.
我们用无人机工作
We did drone work.
我们竭尽所能
We did everything we possibly could do
把它们融合在一起
to help us meld it all together.
退后 伙计们
Start to back up, guys.
就像你真的看到它那样
Just move backwards like you see it.
我们拍摄的第一天
Our day one of filming
僵尸们都在沉睡
was the zombies have all been dormant
藤蔓和植物已经长得超过了它们
and the vines and the growth has sort of overgrown them,
它们都是这庞然大物的一部分
and they're all part of this giant thing.
我们制♥作♥了全身套装
We made full body suits,
然后把僵尸都连在一起
and we physically connected the zombies.
我们必须这样建造 让布景围绕他们生长
We have to build it so that the set grew around them.
那可不容易 伙计
And that was hard, man.
当时气温九十五华氏度
It was about 95 degrees.
三十五摄氏度
十六个人穿着全身套装 戴着假肢
We had 16 people in full suits and prosthetics
带着背景面具 由全新的工作团队支持
and background masks with an entirely new crew.
嗨 你好
Whoa. Hi. Hello.
我没有恶意 我是朱利安
Uh, I c-- I come in peace. J-- Uh, Julian.
很显然 最令人兴奋的事情之一
Obviously, one of the most exciting things
就是我们能找到斯蒂芬·默切特
was we were able to get Stephen Merchant
去扮演这个角色
to play this character.
我们讨论选角的时候
When we were talking about casting,
谈到"这个人" 然后提到了他
and they were like, "This person," and they mentioned him,
我当时想"天哪 求你了"
I was like, "Oh, my God. Please, please, please."
制片人说"斯蒂芬 你想参演
The producers said, "Steve, do you want to be
《行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森》吗"
in 'The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon' "?
我说"我只能演一集"
I said, "I can only give you one episode."
他们说"最后我们的角色会杀了你 "
They went, "We'll kill you off at the end."
我说"周一见"
I went, "See you on Monday."
嘿 饿吗
Hey. Hungry?
我还没见过《行尸走肉》里
I haven't met the other members
其他演员
of the "Walking Dead" legacy cast,
但是他们俩
but these two are --
他们在荧幕上对我非常友好
They've been very friendly to me on screen.
荧幕外 他们简直太可怕了
Off-screen, they're an absolute nightmare.
第一次见到他的时候 我说了一些很蠢的话
When I first met him, I said something really dumb,
比如"哦 谢天谢地你来了"
like, "Oh, thank God you're here!"
因为你知道在片场
'Cause you know how exhausting it is
做最有趣的人有多累吗
trying to be the funniest person on set?
然后我用剩下的时间
And then I spent the remainder of his time
试图让他相信我真的超级有趣
trying to convince him I was, like, really super funny.
连我自己都觉得恶心...
And even I got sick of myself, so...
斯蒂芬·默切特的特点是
The thing with Stephen Merchant
我觉得人们希望他有趣 他也确实很有趣
is I think people expect him to be funny, and he is funny.
但看到他面容严肃时
But to see him be really serious --
他真的很会演
He was really good at it.
你一个人幸存了这么久
You survived all this time by yourself?
真令人敬佩
It's very impressive.
在英吉利海峡幸存亦然
Well, so is surviving the Chunnel.
我们封锁本国是为了免受欧洲影响
We sealed it off to protect ourselves from Europe.
首先 没人能进来
First, no one could get in.
其次 也没人能出去
And then no one could get out.
故事以喜剧形式变得非常黑暗
And then going really dark in a sort of a comedic way,
令人毛骨悚然
which is really creepy as well.
我发现朱利安很可爱
I found Julian a very sweet, endearing man.
他这辈子从没有什么成就
He's never really amounted to anything in life.
但他有机会帮助这两个人
He has this opportunity to help these two people,
让他们回到美国
get them all the way back to the U.S.
他终于鼓起勇气 站了起来
And he finally sort of finds that courage, and he steps up.
为了演出
To play that, you know,
演出那种...悲怆和心碎
and to play the emotion of that and the pathos, the heart,
非常令人满足和挑战性的经历
has been a really satisfying and challenging experience.
稳住她
Keep her steady.
拉
And pull!
船上的戏很难拍
The boat scenes were difficult
因为我们并不是在开阔的海上
because we weren't actually at the open seas.
我们像是在一个泳池里
We were in what was basically a swimming pool
有一些人在摇船
with some people rocking a boat
他们把一桶桶水泼到我们脸上
while they threw buckets of water in our faces.
他们造浪的方式太疯狂了
It's wild how they make the waves and so forth,
因为巨大的推土机臂是平的
because there's giant bulldozers that have flat sort of arms,
不断推水
and they just push the water.
所以水开始晃
So the water just starts rocking,
你马上就晕船了
and instantly you're seasick.
他们用风力机溅起大水花
They had wind machines going and then the big splash.
我记得我在看梅丽莎
I remember looking over at Melissa,
然后她"砰"地像...
and she was just like, "Boosh!" and it kind of looked like...
你知道给猫洗澡吗
You know when you have to give your cat a bath?
她当时看起来就像那样
She kind of looked like that a little bit.
真是非常非常冷
And it was very, very cold.
我们一遍又一遍地做
And we kept doing it over and over.
那是我第一次在假的海面上
It was my first time at fake sea,
事实上 我非常享受
and I thoroughly enjoyed it, actually.
朱利安
Julian.
可能我最喜欢拍的镜头就是
Probably my favorite scene to shoot
变成一个丧尸
was turning into a walker, right?
成为活死人的一员
I mean, that's every boy's dream,
是每个男孩的梦想
to be a member of the living dead.
我想
And I like to think
我可能是有史以来最高的行尸
that I might be the tallest they've ever had.
我有两米高 希望我能
I'm 6'7" tall, so I'm hoping I might set
创造僵尸身高的世界纪录
some kind of zombie-height world record.
感觉就像朱利安这个角色
It really felt like this character, Julian,
拥有了一个可爱的故事
got this lovely story
就像单独的一集
that was sort of self-contained in one episode, you know?
他得到了一段真正的旅程
He really got a journey.
能够参与其中 成为其中一员
And to be able to come in and sort of be part of it
真的是一种荣幸
has been a real privilege,
我很荣幸能被邀请
and I'm very honored to have been asked.
如果我们像岛上的漂流者一样被困在岛上呢
What if we were stranded, like castaways on an island?
我们会修好船 然后摆脱困境
We'll fix a boat and get unstranded.
"海洋慰藉"是这一季第一集的名字
"Costa da Morte" is the name of the first episode of the season,
死亡海岸这个名字也很适合这个故事
and Coast of Death lent itself to the story
因为达里尔和卡罗尔想要回家
because Daryl and Carol are trying to get home
却在加利西亚某部登陆
and they're landing some place else in Galicia,
又被称为死亡海岸
which is called the Coast of Death
这地方很危险
because it's a dangerous place.
在此停船靠岸很危险
It's a dangerous place to land a boat.
在我们的故事中 另有他因
And in our story, it's a dangerous place
使得此地更为凶险
for other reasons, too.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表