剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
Robert.
罗伯特
Whenever I read Jane Austen I want to dig her up
任何时候我读简奥斯汀 我就想把她挖出来
and beat her over the skull with her own shin bone.
用她自己的胫骨打她的头盖骨
Oh? Is that you, Edmund, or someone else?
哦 是你吗 埃德蒙 或者其他人
Mark Twain, Mother. Ah, yes. Huck and Tom and boats and whatnot.
马克吐温 妈妈 哦 是的 汉克汤姆船和什么的
There are books for boys and books for grown-up people.
那有些男孩的书 也有些成年人的书
Nothing happens, nobody says anything.
什么也没发生 没人说任何事
What pride, huh?
什么傲慢 唔
What prejudice? Oh!
什么偏见 哦
It's not on the surface. It's underneath.
它不在表面上 它在底部
Would you be interested in marrying my daughter, Robert?
你有兴趣娶我的女儿吗 罗伯特
'I should never have married George Allingham.'
我不应该嫁给乔治阿林厄姆
You were helping him.
你是在帮他
He needed you, it was a sacrifice you made.
他需要你 这是你作出的牺牲
You don't condemn me?
你不怪我吗
There's enough pain and guilt in the world.
世上已经有够多的痛苦和内疚了
What kind of a minister are you?
你是哪一种牧师呢
I'm your father,
我是你的父亲
first and last.
从始至终
What should I do?
我该怎么办
There's a vacancy at the school. Mr Ingham is leaving.
学校有个空位 英厄姆先生要离开
He's opening a barber shop in Chesterfield.
他将在切尔特菲尔德开一家理发店
I'm married, I can't teach.
我已婚 我不能教
I'm the committee! Yes, you can.
我是委员 是的 你可以
You'd be teaching alongside Mr Eyre of course, so...
你可以在艾尔先生旁边教 当然可以 所以
But I'm sure he'll be delighted to have you.
我保证有你他很高兴
Somebody help!
快来人 来帮忙
Bairstow!
贝尔斯托
A worker moved.
一个工人走了
The worker who took her
代替她的工人
place didn't know what she was doing and she...
不知道她之前做的是什么
Chopped her finger off.
也不知道她切断了自己的手指
Why did the first worker move?
为什么之前的工人走了
She was complaining. About?
她总是抱怨 抱怨什么
Conditions.
工作环境
What, an agitator?
什么 是一个鼓动者吗
I suppose.
我想是这样
No, no.
不 不
Sack her.
解雇她
I was in charge. I shouldn't have allowed the problem to arise.
我是主管 我不应该让这个问题激化
Which is why it'll be your job.
这就是为什么你要去做这件事
My job? To tell her.
我去做 去告诉她
Just do it.
去做吧
Have I lost my job?
我被解雇了吗
I never should have listened to you, I shouldn't have moved.
我不应该听你的话 我就不该迁过来
I'm going to Allingham. This is not right.
我要去见啊林厄姆 他不能这么对我
It wasn't him?
不是他吗
No.
不
Well, who was it?
好吧 那是谁
Your father?
你父亲吗
Bairstow.
贝尔斯托
I promise, I'm going to make your life better.
我保证 我将让你的生活越来越好
You can't. Nobody can.
你不能 没人能
I swear to you that I will.
我向你发誓我可以
You're from Yorkshire, aren't you?
你来自约克郡 是吗
Why? You walk into rooms and sit down in them.
为什么 你走进房♥间 坐到他们中间
And then I speak me mind.
那时我说我介意
At least that's how the cliche goes.
至少那是陈词滥调
What do you want?
你想要干什么
Harriet Kilmartin.
哈丽特基尔马丁
Lord Kilmartin's youngest.
基尔马丁勋爵的最年幼的孩子
Sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
Your son has everything going for him
你的孩子拥有了所有他想要的东西
and one problem.
但还有一个问题
Which is?
哪个问题
Some of the wrong company.
交了一些坏朋友
Who?
谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Late 30s and still a bachelor,
30几岁了还是个单身
it's not right.
这不正常吧
Harry... Harriet isn't married, either.
哈瑞 哈丽特也还没有结婚
She's just the girl
她还是个女孩
for the next Home Secretary to spend his life with.
她将会和下一任内政大臣结婚
It needs sorting.
他得花时间来挑选
Hey! What're you doing?
嗨 你在干什么
It's yours, isn't it?
它是你的 是吗
I don't want your old milking machine.
我不想要你的旧挤奶机
I'll have your cows, though.
我已经有你的奶牛了
What? 3 pounds a head.
什么 一头给你三英镑
You've got to be joking.
你肯定是在开玩笑
Don't be a fool, Middleton. I'm giving you a chance here.
不要这么傻 米德尔顿 我是在给你机会
Take it.
你应该接受的
I'm twice your age. What's that got to do wi' it?
我年龄比你大一轮 那又有什么关系呢
You can't talk to me like that.
你不能那样跟我说话
Is that all you've got? "You can't talk to me like that."
这就是你想说的 你不能那样跟我说话
If you were a real man, you'd let the truth in.
如果你是一个男人 你就得接受现实
You can't keep cows without a barn.
你的奶牛不能没有牲口棚
You'll never be a dairy farmer.
你永远都成不了一个奶农
Get off of my land.
滚出我的农场
Ask your wife, she knows.
去问你的妻子吧 她知道
Lesbians or motorists?
女同性恋或者司机
I'm sorry?
没有听懂
Lord Kilmartin wants an issue.
基尔马丁勋爵想要出版一♥期♥报纸
Something from you he can put in his newspapers
他想通过他的报纸
so that your name's in the public consciousness. So...
让你的名字进入大众视野
a steadfast stand against lesbianism
一个坚定的反同性恋者
or should we be furious at plans for a speed limit on our roads?
或者说我们应该对道路限速计划异常生气吗
Is either quite serious enough?
两者都足够严肃吗
Sex and the motor car?
性和汽车吗
Kilmartin's readership think of nothing else!
基尔马丁的读者什么也不想吗
No, they want to be clear in their minds.
当然不 在他们的心里清楚的知道
Women do not love each other
女性之间不谈恋爱
and motoring is a dangerous sport
汽车是一种危险的运动
certain to be spoilt if rules are attached to it.
如果被规则依附的话那肯定是会被宠坏的
This'll work.
行了
Bring cows to t'milking machine.
让奶牛到挤奶机这儿
This is our cow shed, Bert.
伯特 这是我的奶牛棚啊
But it's a bog, look.
但它像是一个泥塘
The cows won't let down their milk here.
奶牛不会后悔在这产奶的
They just won't.
它们肯定不会
Robert?
罗伯特
I have to know that what you do and what you say are both true.
我想知道你做的和你说的都是真的
It's not easy.
没那么容易
I love you.
我爱你
Robert... Would you ban women from loving other women?
罗伯特 你会禁止女同性恋吗
Given who we are, Edmund? What's it to be?
这取决于我们的立场 埃德蒙 这是什么
Me and your conscience, or politics and power?
我们的良心 政♥治♥观点 还有权力
Are we filthy queers or men in love?
我们是肮脏的男同性恋吗
Whoa, walk on, walk on. Whoa, whoa.
喔 往前走 往前走 喔
That's it...
就是这个
Is that farming?
这是在干农活吗
You stay away from my wife.
你离我妻子远点
You're mad.
你疯了吧
Stay away from her.
离她远点
You're too proud, John, you'll lose everything.
你太傲慢了 约翰 你会失去一切的
For Bert.
交给伯特
I thought I'd better remind myself what it feels like.
我想我最好提醒一下自己它摸起来像什么
Your father came to see me.
你父母来找过我
To ask if you're happy with my appointment?
是来询问你对我任职的满意度吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表