剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Again?
再说一次
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Mother.
母亲
Talk to me.
告诉我
You saw it.
你看到了
His anger with her. And...
他对她的愤怒 还有
And he wouldn't even try to...
他甚至连试都不试
To what?
试什么
To say it.
试着去说
To say what?
说什么
Her name!
她的名字
He wouldn't say her name, Phoebe.
他不肯喊出她的名字 菲比
Is she a repeater?
她是个复读机吗
I'm sorry?
抱歉 没听清楚
Four or five times some of our mothers come back to us.
已经四五次了 我们的妈妈回来找我们
No, she's not a repeater.
不 她不是个复读机
And I didn't ask you here to give me a lesson on morality.
而我并没有请你来这里给我上道德教育课
Oh.
哦
Not my cup of fucking tea, frankly, Mrs Winkworth.
老实说 这并不是我一贯的做法 温克沃斯夫人
Why am I here?
那我为什么会在这里
What if a mother wants her child back?
如果一个母亲想要回她的孩子会是怎样
What if she's changed her mind about giving it up?
如果她被迫改变想法要放弃孩子会是怎样
You will understand we have to guarantee to adopting parents
你要明白我们必须向收养父母保证
that a natural mother will not...
生母不会
£1,000.
一千英镑
I want you to talk to Caro.
我要你和卡洛谈谈
It has to be you because you're the one she listens to.
必须是你去谈 因为你是她唯一肯听的人
She has to be told to forget her son.
必须有人告诉她 要忘记她的儿子
It's eating her up. She must be free of it.
那快把她吞噬掉了 她得从那解放出来
Make it final, George.
结束它吧 乔治
Leave no room.
不留一丝残念地结束
Martha said I could trust you.
玛莎说我能相信你
Did she?
她这么说吗
Who knows where he is, my son?
谁知道我的儿子在哪里
Edmund? There's something... nobody has told you.
埃蒙德 有些事 我们没告诉你
What is it, George?
什么事 乔治
He died. Your son.
你的儿子已经死了
A year ago.
一年前就死了
I'm so sorry, Caro,
我很抱歉 卡洛
you must forget him.
你必须忘了他
George?
乔治
Done?
你说了
Well, it's for the best. How is she?
这是最好的了 她怎么样了
Christ, what's that?
天啊 那是什么
Mission Of Hope? Mission of hard noses, more like.
希望的任务 更像是不可完成的任务吧
She didn't tell you where the boy had gone?
她没有告诉你孩子去哪里了吗
I offered her £1,000, she didn't even blink.
我开出一千英镑的条件 但她甚至连眼睛都不眨一下
Well, then, we're safe.
那么 我们安全了
Who does know?
谁知道
Me.
我
The oldest first.
先指出最老的
Do you remember... what happened before you were hit?
你还记得 你被袭击之前发生了什么事吗
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Caro!
卡洛
Caro!
卡洛
No, don't!
不 不要
Caro! Don't!
卡洛 不要
Caro! Caro!
卡洛 卡洛
Caro! Bairstow!
卡洛 拜尔思托
Caro!
卡洛
Come on, man!
快来帮忙
Caro?
卡洛
Caro! No, no, no, no...
卡洛 不 不 不
Caro! Caro!
卡洛 卡洛
Caro!
卡洛
Cough it up.
快吐出来
Don't tell Mummy.
别告诉妈妈
How is she?
她怎么样了
How is she?
她怎么样了
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪里
There are teaching posts in Chesterfield... and Sheffield.
在切斯特菲尔德有些教职岗位 谢菲尔德也有
No.
不
What?
什么
Africa.
去非洲
Yes! Yes, yes.
太好了
When?
什么时候
'You taught me everything.'
你教会了我所有事情
You made me feel like I could be someone.
你让我觉得我可以飞黄腾达
We were in a cell together, and you didn't tell me.
但当我们一起被关在牢里时 你却没有告诉我
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Is that all?
抱歉就可以了吗
I lied to you and I've been weak.
我对你说了谎 我一直都很软弱
And I'm proud of neither
我没什么能够引以为傲
and I will regret it for the rest of my life.
我的余生都将在后悔中度过
You've come for my forgiveness.
你是来求得我的原来的
Yes, I have.
是的
I can't give it.
但我不能原谅你
It'd just be another lie.
这是另一个谎言
And I can't do that.
我没有办法原谅你
You were like a brother to me.
你就像我的兄弟一样
Bathhouse tonight.
今晚去下澡堂吧
But... I won't be here next week so take advantage of me now.
但是 下星期我就不会在这里 所以 趁现在还能利用我 尽情的利用吧
I'll sit with him.
我会坐在这里陪他
You're going.
你可以走了
The wall's almost finished.
那堵墙差不多要完工了
When are you...?
你什么时候
Tomorrow.
明天
My son's the biggest fool in the world if he doesn't want you.
如果我的儿子不要你 那他就是世界上最傻的人了
As you all know, I have special affection for this village.
如你们所知 我非常爱这个村子
It was my very great privilege to represent you in Parliament
能在当权的10个月里代表你们在议会里发言
for the ten months we were in power.
是我莫大的荣幸
Why am I back here?
我为什么回到这里来
Well, I'm now the leader of Sheffield Council
因为 我现在是谢菲尔德地方议会的首脑
and I bring you good news.
我来是给你们带来好消息的
There will be hard times ahead. Good news!
接下来会有一段艰难的时间 这是好消息
And jobs and wages will matter more than they ever have.
工作岗位和薪水会比他们支付的高出很多
My good news is, you will have them.
我的好消息是 你们都可以拥有
There is a new reservoir to be made.
接下来会建造一个新的水库
Valve houses, a new aqueduct, a dam - all to be built.
阀室 水利渡槽 大坝 统统都会建起来
Where they going to put it?
要建在哪里
There are four different proposals.
关于建造位置有4个不同的提案
The decision making process has some way to run.
距离决议还需一定的时间
I just wanted to let you into the good news early
但我想早点让你们知道这个好消息
so that you can plan a future.
让你们可以规划未来
Any questions, I'm here to take them, one-to-one.
有任何问题可以提出来 我会在这里一一回答
Right, who's next?
好了 下一个是谁
You don't remember me.
你不记得我了
Bert Middleton. What's your question, Bert?
伯特 米德尔顿 你有什么问题 伯特
Why would you remember me?
你怎么会记得我
A boxer like you - of course I remember you.
像你这样的拳击手 我当然记得
How's your father doing? Has he spoken?
你父亲还好吗 他能说话了吗
Not really.
还不太能
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Actually, he has started to speak.
事实上 他已经开始说话了
Good. Good. And what did the doctor say?
那就好 那就好 医生怎么说
He might recover full speech.
他能完全康复
Well, that's wonderful.
那太好了
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表