剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
How long have you been married?
你结婚多久了
Years and years.
好几年了
Without ever...
却从来没有
Nothing.
没有
The thing is to catch him at the right moment
你得在正确的时候找到他
whilst not putting any pressure on him.
但不能给他太大压力
When he's doing something that makes him happy
当他在做着自己喜欢的事儿的时候
and he's not thinking about the problem...
他就忘却烦恼了
..Pounce.
就是要出其不意
# Harlots and publicans
娼妓和税吏
And thieves... Where's Grace?
盗贼 格蕾丝在哪儿
# In holy triumph
在圣神的胜利中
# Join
加入吧
Saved is the sinner that...
拯救这个罪人
Sorry, you should just...
不好意思 你们应该
I'm holding you up, so you should just go...
我拖你们后腿了 你们走吧
From crimes as great as mine.
罪过啊 我也如此
I'll... I can walk home from here.
我直接走回家好了
I'm not having that.
我才不让你走回去
You go on. We'll catch you up.
你们走吧 我们待会儿跟上
Right you are, Bill!
好吧 比尔
I promise you, you can do this.
我保证 你绝对能骑的
I can't. Yes, you can. Go on...
我不能 你能的 继续
'Lord...'
主啊
..We ask for your guidance in everything we do.
我们请求你在万事中指引我们
'Show us the right path to take...'
指明正确的道路
'..Towards the brighter morning we all long for...'
前往我们期盼已久的黎明
Don't let go. Do no let go!
别放手 别放手
..The contentment we all seek in our lives of hard struggle.
和我们在困境中对生命的坚持
Amen.
阿门
Look at me.
看着我
Don't think, you mustn't think.
别想其他的 不能有杂念
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, I don't like this!
哦 我不喜欢这个
I'm scared. Head up.
我好怕哦 抬头
Look forward.
看前方
I'm looking. I am... ah! Go!
我在看 我 啊 走吧
Yeah!
耶
Can I speak with you?
我能和你说一句吗
Yeah... just come over here.
好 到这来吧
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
权利 像是让人感到荒凉的瘟疫
pollutes what'er it touches.
传播给任何他接触的东西
Your man Percy.
你的男人珀西
Can you make it up there?
你能到那去吗
Race you!
跟着你
I work for me family and me farm
我为我的家庭和我的农场工作
cos I'm proud of them.
因为我为他们骄傲
What are you asking me?
你是要问我什么
Is pride a sin?
骄傲是不是罪孽
Am I to be punished for sinning?
我是否将因为罪孽受惩罚
No!
不
No.
不
When I'm outside and working with me hands,
当我在外面用我的双手工作时
I clasp them together like this, when it's cold, for warmth.
当天冷时 我像这样把它们扣在一起 来取暖
In prayer.
在祈祷者中
Is he listening?
他在听吗
Does he hear me?
他有听我的祈祷吗
Absolutely, yes.
当然有在听
Get down the mine and stay there
下到矿井里 呆在那儿
until your lungs hack up globs of black blood.
直到你的肺里有一团团的黑血
And when I've taken your breath away and you're on your deathbed,
当我已经夺走你的呼吸 你在临终床上
then I'll let you stop making me money. But don't worry,
那时我将让你停止为我赚钱 但不用担心
I'm not going away,
我不会离开
I'll be putting your sons
我将把你的儿子
down the same dark hole in the ground as killed you.
放在同样的地下黑洞里 正像杀死你一样
They're for that, I'm against it. Can I have your vote, please?
他们支持这些 我反对 你能为我投一票吗
Sorry.
对不起
No...
不
..You're angry.
你生气了
There's an idea in England that anger and seriousness
英格兰有一个说法 生气和严肃
are somehow bad manners.
是某种方式的无礼
Affability, easy charm, wit - all very English,
亲切 让人舒适的魅力 智慧 所有十足的英国人
all bedfellows of conservatism and the right way to be.
所有保守者的床伴 像那样是合适的方法
We mustn't be seen to actually mean what we say.
我们不可能看起来像我们说的一样
You first or me?
你先还是我先
Together.
一起
Woo-hoo, I like this!
噢喔 我喜欢这个
Hello. Oh, hello.
你好 哦 你好
You're not at the bathhouse.
你不在澡堂
Um... no!
嗯 不
You're here.
你在这
Yes. And I'm here, too.
是的 我也在这
Shall we walk?
我们一起散步好吗
Remember Mr Ingham at school?
记得学校里的英厄姆先生吗
When he was hitting you,
当他击中你的时候
I felt it.
我感觉到了
I mean, I REALLY felt it.
我的意思 我真的感觉到了
Do you want to know a secret?
你想知道一个秘密吗
I'm left-handed too, Bert.
我也是左撇子 伯特
Even if I wanted to take pictures. Of what? For who?
甚至我想拍照的时候 关于什么 为谁
It's a village, Phoebe.
它是个村庄 菲比
It's just a village.
它只是个村庄
Before she died,
在她去世之前
my mother taught me the name of every wild flower she knew.
我的母亲教我她知道的每种野花的名字
I've looked for them all
我去找他们
and I've found them all.
我也找到了全部野花
Every one within a mile of here.
每一种都在距离这的一英里范围内
It's not just a village.
它不仅仅是个村庄
I'll walk you home if you like.
如果你喜欢我陪你走回家
YOU'LL walk ME home? If you like.
你陪我走回家 如果你愿意的话
It's supposed to be the other way round, Phoebe.
不应该这么说 菲比
Then I'll let you pick me up on Friday. Hmm?
然后我请你在周五接我 唔
The dance. I'll be ready at six.
跳舞 我在六点准备好
There's a meeting at The Institute, Friday night.
在学院有个聚会 星期五晚上
You could come.
你可以来
Wait.
等下
Don't be frightened, you mustn't be frightened.
别害怕 你不能被吓住
She's left-handed.
她是左撇子
Well, that's good.
好的 很好
Who is?
是谁
Phoebe... from the station.
菲比 住在车站那里
One of your cows is up in t'field - distressed.
你的一头奶牛在t区 很痛苦
She hasn't been milked.
她还没有被挤过奶
Cruel, I'd say...
我会说 这么做很残忍♥
and your responsibility.
你该负责任
Flowers?
花呢
Did you get t'milking done? No. I was...
你挤完奶了吗 不 我
Reading?
在读书
And you?
你呢
Let me ask you something.
我问你一些事
Does poetry run a farm?
诗人也有一个农场吗
He's more than just a poet - Shelley.
他不仅仅是一个诗人 雪莉
Where are you getting this from, eh?
你从哪得到这个农场的 嗯
What's happening? John...
发生了什么 约翰
You're my family!
你是我的家人
Where are you?
你去了哪里
The two most eligible bachelors in London
两个伦敦的钻石王老五
here at my humble country home.
在我简陋的农家里
Have you been reading Jane Austen, Mother?
你读过简 奥斯汀的书吗 妈妈
Every day.
每天
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表