剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
You never married, Mr Bairstow? Why is that?
你从没结过婚吗 贝尔斯托先生 为什么呢
Never had the need.
从没有这个需要
I'm not a queer. In case you were asking.
我不是同性恋 如果你想问的是这个的话
I married here myself, you know.
我在这结婚了 你知道的
An unseasonably cold day in June.
一个不应该在六月出现冷天
Even at 19, I knew it wasn't for love.
单数19号♥ 我知道它不是为了爱
The future Home Secretary is about to get a wife.
未来的内政大臣可能会有个妻子
And the sun is shining.
太阳在发光
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
Clothes.
衣服
Why?
为什么
I'm going to carry on walking, Mother.
我想带着去散步 妈妈
What? I'm with you for this and then...
什么 我和你一起
I'm the other way down Chinley Road.
我从另一条路去城市大道
Why?
为什么
I'm leaving.
我要离开了
Bert...
伯特
Liverpool.
我要去利物浦
Ghana's going to be there
加纳在那
next week and the way he speaks, Mother,
下周 他说的路 妈妈
about his life...
关于他的人生
Bert, I... Grace.
伯特 我 葛瑞丝
Bert Middleton, the boxer. How are you, son?
伯特 米德尔顿 拳击手 你好吗 孩子
I'm... I'm just say going to say hello to Mr Eyre.
我 我只是来和艾尔先生打个招呼
I thought you'd like some support. We appreciate it. Thank you.
我原以为你需要一些支援 我们很感激 谢谢
They're not going to be able to ignore us now, eh, Grace? Yeah.
现在他们不会再忽视我们了吧 嗯 葛瑞丝 是的
Please be upstanding for the bride.
请为新娘起立
Please be seated.
请坐下
Dearly beloved...
最亲爱的
They're the thieves.
他们是小偷
This is our land and we'll
这是我们的土地 我们想什么时候
walk on it when we want to. What do you say?
散步就什么时候散步 你们说是不是
Yes!
是的
Bill, I don't usually go that way.
比尔 我不常去那条路
Besides, it overlooks Allingham Hall.
此外 它远眺阿林汉姆大厅
What's the point of a protest if no-one sees it! Let's go!
如果没人看到我们还要抗♥议♥干嘛 我们走
Mother... Let's not speak about it.
妈妈 不要说这件事了
I want our last hours together to be good ones. Come on.
我希望我们最后在一起的几个小时过的愉快 跟上
I will make him happy.
我会让他高兴
For better or for worse.
无论好坏
Get yourself up the Big House.
你直接去大房♥子
White Russian.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Rescued from the Bolsheviks?
被从布尔什维克救出了吗
Hmm!
嗯
Excuse me.
对不起
Oh, for God's sake!
哦 看在上帝份上
Was he laughing at me? Did I say something wrong?
他在笑话我吗 是不是我说错话了
Nothing.
没事
Oh, come on, Norma.
哦 跟上来 诺曼
People have been laughing at me for years.
人们已经笑话我好些年了
No. They haven't.
不 他们没有
And do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I want to be something more, something better.
因为我想得到更多更好
I want this.
我想要这个
What is wrong with that?
那有什么错呢
Is that it? Is that all?
是它吗 这就是你要的
Then why have you been so angry with Gilbert and Agnes?
那为什么你对吉尔伯特和艾格尼丝如此生气
Because I am jealous. Because I want what they have.
因为我嫉妒 因为我想要他们有的
I want a child. I want a baby, Arnold.
我想要个孩子 我想要个婴儿 阿诺德
I know.
我明白
Stop them looking. Stop them laughing at me.
让他们不要看 让他们不要笑我
Come on, George, you're a soldier, finish your milk. Go.
跟上了 乔治 你是个战士 喝完牛奶 走吧
You can't come through here.
你们不能通过这
And what are you going to do? Arrest all of us?
过了又怎样 逮捕我们大家吗
How much are you paid for your work?
你为你的工作得到多少报酬
Is it enough for this? Where does your loyalty lie, man?
这足够吗 你的忠诚心在哪 伙计
Your employer or your class? Come on!
你的雇主还是你的阶级 跟上
From one small protest.
来自一个小型抗♥议♥
Grows a movement.
孕育着一个运动
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Come on, George, you're not a pansy, are you?
跟上 乔治 你不是同性恋 是吧
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Turn around.
转过身去
No, we're going for a walk.
不 我们在散步
You've been told once. We won't go easy a second time.
你们已被告知了一次 第二次我们就不客气了
It's a peaceful protest.
一个和平的抗♥议♥
Take it elsewhere. You're not coming through here.
到别处去 你们不能通过这
And you three intend to stop us?
你们三个想要阻止我们吗
We do.
是的
You can't stop us.
你们不能阻止我们
And neither will that.
这扇门也不能
Bill...
比尔
Now! Come on!
现在 跟上
Listen to me! I suggest you all go home!
听我说 我建议你们回家
Bert! Or my next shot will be more than a warning.
伯特 我下次开枪就不仅仅是警告了
Bolsheviks!
布尔什维克
Bert!
伯特
Grace!
格蕾丝
John! John!
约翰 约翰
John!
约翰
John! John!
约翰 约翰
Go on. Keep going. Keep going. John! John!
继续 继续下去 继续下去 约翰 约翰
John, John, can you hear me? John, it's Grace.
约翰 约翰 你能听到我的声音吗 约翰 我是葛瑞丝
John, John.
约翰 约翰
Come on, John. John, listen to me. John.
来吧 约翰 约翰 听我说 约翰
John. Can you hear me, John?
约翰 你能听到我吗 约翰
John.
约翰
John, John. Come on. John.
约翰 约翰 来吧 约翰
John!
约翰
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表