剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
John...
约翰
John, can you hear me?
约翰 你能听到我说话吗
John...
约翰
John.
约翰
Mother.
妈妈
His legs, keep them still.
他的腿 把他们放平
Keep them still.
把他们放平
John...
约翰
John
约翰
Is he breathing?
他还有呼吸吗
Yes, I think so.
是的 我想是的
Let me see.
让我看看
He needs to be more comfortable.
他需要更舒适一点
Let's get him upstairs.
我们把他抬到楼上
What was he hit with?
他被什么打的
Did you see?
你看见了吗
It was a gun. It was the butt of a gun.
是枪 有枪托的枪
Grace, Mary.
葛蕾丝 玛丽
Warm water, please.
请拿些热水
What's the hot water for?
热水用来干什么
To get the women downstairs.
给楼下的女士
She's strong - my mother.
她很坚强 我妈妈
I'll set him up with a drip.
我要给他打点滴
There are 100 reasons why he needs to be in a hospital.
他有无数理由必须去医院
But?
但
The journey would kill him.
他熬不过去的路途
Let's hope he'll still be with us tomorrow.
期望他能熬过今晚
It's all right, John.
没事的 约翰
John. I'm here, it's all right.
约翰 我在这 没事的
I can't...can't remember.
我记 记不得了
Hmm?
唔
I can't get it in my head what happened.
我想不起了发什么事
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
Lovely boy.
可爱的宝贝
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is Daddy going to die?
爸爸是不是要死了
Don't worry, he's fighting. He's a fighter.
别担心 他正在战斗 他是个战士
You were there - the reporter on the scene.
你在那里 现场记者啊
I'm not a reporter, I'm a diarist.
我不是记者 我只是记叙员
What's the name you write under? Countryman.
你的笔名是什么 乡下人
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
What?
什么
The diarist with his love of Cabbage Whites and English hedgerow,
写日记的人带着他最爱的白卷心菜和英国灌木篱墙
suddenly in amongst a gang of professional agitators with
突然出现在一伙有暴♥力♥意图
violent intent.
的专业挑拨者中
It's the newspaperman's job to tell both sides of the story.
多角度报道事情是新闻工作者的职责
Oh, yes. Journalistic objectivity.
哦 是的 新闻的客观性
Two men went to mow a meadow.
两个男人去割草
When they came back, the first man told the journalist
当他们回来 第一个男人告诉新闻记者
the meadow had been beautifully mown,
牧场被割得很漂亮
but the second man said not a blade of grass had been cut.
但是第二个人说一片草也没割
But the journalist reported both sides of the story.
但两种说法记者都得报道
I don't understand what that means, it's...
我不明白那是什么意思 它
Go and look at the sodding meadow.
去看看他妈的草地
I won't do this! Won't do what?
我不会这样做 不会怎样做
I won't be pushed into doing what you want.
我不会被逼着去做你想的事
This was found. By one of the gamekeepers.
发现了这个 一个猎场看守人发现的
What is it?
是什么
This wasn't a ramble, George.
这不是一个随笔 乔治
This wasn't about the right to picnic.
这不是野餐的权利
These were men looking for a fight.
这是男人找机会战斗
Why? Because they want to overturn everything we believe in.
为什么 因为他们想推♥翻♥每一件我们所相信的事
Karl Marx had a donkey. Did you know?
卡尔马♥克♥思♥有一头驴 你知道么
A man with a beard who rode his humble donkey
一个有胡须的男人骑着他那头谦逊的驴子
all over Hampstead Heath.
行遍汉普斯特荒野
Who did he think he was?!
他以为他是谁
The next Messiah?!
下一个救世主吗
George has an article to write.
乔治要写一篇文章
If you swear like that once more in my presence I'll send you
如果你像那样在我面前再发一次誓 我将把你
back to Bradford where you belong without so much as a...
送回你的故乡布拉德福特 没有过多的
by your leave.
讨价还价
Bradford
布拉德福特
We need a backup plan.
我们需要一个备份计划
Hey!
嘿
Were you in The Lamb the night before the trespass?
在非法入侵前一晚你是在羊羔酒吧吗
Um, yes.
嗯 是的
Who with?
和谁在一起
Gilbert. Hankin?
吉尔伯特 汉金吗
Why are you asking me this? And that teacher fella?
你为什么问我这个 那个教师伙计吗
What are you doing about the gamekeepers...
你对猎场看守人做了什么
Was the teacher in The Lamb?
是羊羔酒吧里那个老师吗
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
You know his name. I want it from you.
你知道他的名字 我想从你那获知
My father is upstairs with his head busted open
我爸爸在楼上 他的头破了
from the gamekeepers at the Big House.
是大房♥子里的猎场看守人干的
What are you doing about that?
关于那个你怎么处理
Let me show you something.
让我给你看一些东西
His blood!
他在流血
His piss! Steady.
他的尿液 冷静点
Steady? Steady?!
冷静点 让我冷静点
With your bloody language, son.
注意用你血腥的语言 小子
Get out.
出去
What did you say?
你说什么
You heard me.
你听到了
Name?
你叫什么名字
My name is Grace Middleton and you will leave my house now!
我的名字是葛蕾丝 米德尔顿 你立刻离开我的房♥子
You want to wash this table, Mrs Middleton.
你得擦下这个桌子 米德尔顿夫人
You did this.
是你做的
You and the bastards you look after at the Big House
你和你看着的的大房♥子里的混♥蛋♥
did this to my father.
对我父亲干了这些
This isn't over.
这事没完
When I was a boy,
当我还是个孩子
our neighbour...
我们的邻居
Jack Laidlaw, his name was,
他的名字是 杰克 莱德劳
he went blind. And, er...
他瞎了 然后
..He gave me the only book that he had.
他把他唯一的书给了我
It was about Stanley, the explorer.
一本关于探险家斯坦利的书
Doctor Livingstone, I presume?
我猜是 利文斯顿医生吧
I was so worried about you.
我很当心你
Hats off, hats off.
帽子脱掉 帽子脱掉
What have I told you? Come on, seats, sit down.
我告诉过你什么 过来 座位 坐下
Were you in The Lamb on the Friday before the trespass?
在非法入侵前的周五你在羊羔酒吧吗
We have people saying you were.
有人说你在
Who? Bert Middleton.
谁 伯特米德尔顿
They didn't even ask me if I'd seen who did it.
他们甚至没有问我是否看见谁干的
Well, did you? See it?
嗯 你呢 看见了
He came in from the side.
他从边上走进来
It was fast but... Father should have seen him coming.
很快 但是 神父应该看见他进来了
He didn't even...
他甚至没有
He was just staring.
他只是凝视
What were he staring at?
他凝视什么
Margaret.
玛格丽特
My Henry's here.
我的亨利在这
What, under your skirt?
什么 在你裙子下面吗
No, he's in the field with three of his pals, milking the cows.
不 他和三个伙伴在田里 挤牛奶
They'll keep doing it for as long as you need them to.
只要你需要 他们会一直干下去
Margaret... I'll show 'em job.
玛格丽特 我去给他们介绍下工作
Straight upstairs? Yes.
直接上楼吗 是的
He's still in The Lamb, you know? Bill Gibby.
他还在羊羔酒吧 你知道吗 比尔吉比
He's hasn't run off like most politicians would.
他没有像大多数政♥治♥家一样逃跑
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表