剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
Alongside anger, there's fear,
除了愤怒 还有恐惧
because I want to do something about it all, like argue,
因为我想要为之做点什么 像是说出真♥相♥
fight, vote, but I...
去抗争 去投票 可我
I'm scared it will hurt all of us.
我害怕这会害了我们所有人
You mean Father.
你是说父亲
I don't know I can do this to him.
我不知道我能否这样对他
You have to.
你不得不这么做
You must.
你没有其他选择
Be kind, Bert. In your life.
做个好人 伯特 一辈子的好人
Where've you been?
你去了哪儿
Alf Rutter's farm.
阿尔夫鲁特的农场
To bed, Mary.
你该睡去了 玛丽
Why?
为什么
"Forgive those who trespass against us."
原谅那些侵犯我们的人
Is that all?
仅此而已吗
I don't understand.
我无法理解
The way he treated us!
他是怎么对待我们的
The way his father was!
他父亲又是怎么对待我们的
He'd have trampled us into mud if he had chance.
如果可能的话 他会将我们狠狠踩进泥土里
And he very nearly did. Where does it stop, Grace?
他差点就这么做了 而这要什么时候才会停止 葛蕾丝
Who are we if no-one is to be judged?
如果没有人需要被惩罚 那我们又算是什么
Seven year ago,
七年前
our daughter, she wanted to name the first cow that we bought
我们的女儿 想要给我们买♥♥的第一头母牛起名
and I laughed at her, I laughed in her face,
然后我嘲笑了她 当着她的面
because of that man, cos... cos he'd made me hard.
就是因为那个男人 是因为他才使得我活得这么艰难
And now we have 30 head of cattle and she's named all of them.
而如今 我们有了30头牲畜 我们的女儿给它们都起了名
And I'm proud that I've changed enough for that to matter.
我很骄傲 因为是我使得这一切有所改变
What are you saying?
你在说些什么
What about me?
你想过我吗
Where are you?
你在哪里呢
Where have you gone?
你去了哪里
I'll swap you, a barrel of yours, for one of mine.
我跟你交换 拿一桶我的酒 换你的
Ha-ha! No, sir! Election night, always a big night.
哈哈 别做梦了先生 今晚可是选举之夜 盛大的一夜啊
Phoebe.
菲比
Bert.
伯特
No rain today.
今天天晴
No.
是啊
Parasol? For the sun? I’ll walk.
要阳伞吗 遮阳的 我走路就好
This is the last time I'm doing this.
这是我最后一次为你这样了
What?
什么
We're not delivering milk to the station after today.
今天之后 我们就不送牛奶到这一站来了
Oh. I see.
哦 这样啊
So, I won't see you.
所以 我也见不到你了
I'm sorry about my mother.
很抱歉我母亲所做的事
Why? She's fabulous.
为什么 她是个很棒的人
She's, er, a keen interferer.
她 她是好心肠 只是有些多管闲事
Of course. She's organising her son's future happiness.
这也应该 她在为自己儿子的幸福未来作打算
A happiness that apparently
这所谓的幸福
can only be realised through a good marriage.
显然只能通过一场婚姻来实现
She's right.
她是对的
What do you mean?
你想说什么
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
About the factory.
关于工厂的事
This is better.
现在这样更好
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for the, er...
也谢谢你为我 呃
I'm not very good at fighting.
我不大会打架
Then, thank you even more.
那就更该好好谢谢你了
Would you like to go dancing with me again?
那么 你还愿意同我共舞一曲吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't you have your own work to concern you, Gilbert?
你难道没自己的事儿要做吗 吉尔伯特
Once you've finished that, you're to go to the post office.
做完这个之后 你就立马去邮局
I have been invited to tea by Lady Allingham.
阿林汉姆女士已经邀请我去喝茶了
Of course...
好的
..Mrs Hankin.
汉金女士
Why are you following me?
为什么你要跟着我
So I'm there when you finally decide to talk to me.
所以这样才能一直在这儿等你愿意和我聊天啊
And what would you like to talk about, Bert?
那 你想聊什么 伯特
Flowers.
花朵
I want to take their pictures and you know all the names.
我想拍下它们的照片 而你知道这些花儿的名字
You have to address the
在拍照片之前
flower by its name before taking the photograph?
你得一个一个的知道每朵花儿的名字吗
Well, it's only polite.
恩 这只是客气
You can drop me at the butchers.
带我去屠夫那里吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Ready?
准备好了咩
Come on, Molly.
走吧 茉莉
It's your last chance to make your vote count.
这是最后一次机会让你投的票有意义了
Bill Gibby, vote Labour. Labour puts health and happiness first.
投给比尔盖比 给工党投票吧 工党是把健康和幸福作为首要任务的
Madam, Bill Gibby, for the sake of our children, madam.
女士 投比尔盖比 为了我们的孩子们 女士
Vote Bill Gibby. Vote Labour.
投给比尔盖比 投给工党吧
Edmund Allingham, madam.
埃德蒙 阿林汉姆 女士
Could we interest you in safety, prosperity?
我们能让你参加到安全和繁荣中吗
May we have your vote for Edmund Allingham?
我们能让您投给埃德蒙 阿林汉姆吗
Norma Hankin has always had ideas above her station.
诺尔玛 汉金在她所处的位置上总能有奇思妙想
I have to starch the linen twice.
我必须得给亚麻布上两次浆
Oh! As if she isn't stiff enough already.
噢 好像她也一点都不拘谨
Oh, come on now, our Paul wouldn't want to see this.
噢 别这样 我们的保罗可不愿意见到你这样啊
I loved him, you know.
我是爱他的 你知道的
I know.
恩恩
I'm in trouble, Margaret.
我遇到麻烦了 玛格丽特
Please don't hate me.
请不要埋怨我
Mr Hankin is quite the moderniser, Harriet.
汉金先生是相当的现代主义者 哈里特
He's, er, he's recently opened a dance hall.
他 呃 他最近开了一个舞厅
Oh! I love dancing.
噢 我爱死跳舞了
But I expect you'll find it a little more provincial
但是我想比你所适应的伦敦来说
than what you're accustomed to in London.
你会觉得有一点点俗气
We're leaving.
我们要走了
Big day. Mrs Hankin!
大日子 汉金女士
I take it we can count on you at the ballot box?
我就当是投票箱的事情都指望于你了
I went first thing this morning.
今天一大早我就投了
Edmund, of course.
埃德蒙 当然
Best of luck, darling. Not that you need it.
太幸运了 亲爱的 并不是说你就需要这两票
Oh, I hear you've taken on Agnes Scrivener. Very generous of you.
我听说你雇了艾格尼丝做文书 你真好心
Well, we've taken on one of the local girls as a maid.
我们雇佣了一个当地女孩做仆人
Whether she'll turn out to be suitable or not...
无论她最后是适合还是不适合
There's so much one needs to teach them.
有很多东西要教给她们
Still, it's a great kindness...
这仍然是个大善举
..Given her condition.
考虑到她的情况
Well, excuse me, ladies.
抱歉 女士们
Can't keep Sheffield waiting.
不能让谢菲尔德再等了
So are you a great exponent of this new Charleston, Harriet?
你是这个崭新的查尔斯顿的优秀典范吗 哈里特
Oh, yes! Good!
当然 太好了
Any of those booths over there.
所有的投票间都在那
And your name? George Allingham.
你的姓名 乔治 阿林厄姆
There you go. Thank you. And your name?
好了 谢谢 你的姓名
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
How long would you have... For ever.
你会爱我多久 永远
Leonardo da Vinci.
列奥纳多 达 芬奇
What? As well as Michelangelo.
什么 以及米开朗基罗
Erm... Left-handers.
呃 左撇子
You can kiss me if you like.
如果你想你可以亲我
Agnes!
艾格尼丝
Did you think I wouldn't find out?
你以为我找不到你吗
Ah! No! Please, Norma!
啊 不 请不要这样 诺玛
The shame of it! Absolute shame.
真是羞耻 大大的羞耻
Stop that now.
马上住手
She's pregnant!
她怀孕了
I'm warning you, leave her alone.
我警告你 离她远点
She took employment under false pretences.
她通过借口找了份工作
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表