剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
What you doing here today?
你今天在这儿干什么
Selling a calf.
卖♥♥牛犊
You're selling a calf?
你在卖♥♥牛犊
Is that your calf over there? I'll be right back.
那是你的牛犊吗 我马上就回来
The thing is, I'm... I'm looking for a young calf.
事实上 我 我在找幼小的牛犊
I'll give you a good price.
我会出个好价钱
We keep a pig...
我们养猪
kept a pig.
养过猪
We killed it, two week ago.
我们杀了它 两周前
It was nice to see you, Bert.
很高兴见到你 伯特
It's one thing writing it,
写是一回事
it's quite another actually posting it.
而寄出去又是一回事
I've asked a lot of you, haven't I?
我对你的要求太多了 是吧
No. No.
没有 没有
No, you've been a mother to the boys all this time.
一直以来你都在做男孩子们的母亲
Well, make sure you have some time
嗯 确保你隔开一些时间
before you start being a mother again.
再怀上宝宝
Is that what Mummy would have said?
这是妈妈会说的话吗
She wrote me a letter before she died.
她在去世前给我写了封信
"To be opened when I'm gone away."
让我离开的时候打开
What did it say?
写什么了
She said, "Women love a widower,
她说 女人爱鳏夫
"So here's a list of ladies
所以这有一些村子里的女士
in the village you're not to let near you.
你不可以亲近
"If you do, I'll be back to haunt you."
如果你亲近她们 我会回来找你的
And the second thing?
第二件事
"Remember how much we loved each other."
记住我们有多么爱彼此
"And don't let Phoebe settle for anything less."
并且不要让菲比觉得不愉快
It's market day.
今天是集市日
If you're sure,
如果你确定
take it and give it to him.
收下它 并把它给他
Agnes, you look unwell.
艾格尼丝 你看起来不太好
The glue... Gets in your lungs.
胶水 进到你的肺里了
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry? Why?
抱歉 为什么
I can move you to packing boxes,
我能把你放到装货箱里
if you want to... move?
如果你想的话
Muddy udders. What?
满是泥的牛乳♥房♥♥ 什么
Washing mud off t'cow's udders so t'milk stays clean. Right.
把乳♥房♥♥上的泥洗掉 这样牛奶就是干净的了 好的
It's your round.
该你了
Bugger, bum, bugger, bum, bugger, bum. Bum and bugger!
该死的 没用的家伙 该死的 没用的东西
Please... give him this, please?
请你 把这个给他 可以吗
Walk on!
走吧
Rosie Arbuthnot - haystack.
罗西 阿巴斯♥诺♥特 干草堆
Haystack?!
干草堆
Yep. On top or underneath?
对的 上面还是下面
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Behind!
从后面
Mr Eyre?
爱先生
Frances Gifford, the day I got out of prison.
弗朗西丝 吉福德 我从监狱出去的那天
I was alone
我很孤单
and she reminded me what human warmth could be.
她让我忆起了人间真情
That's a very moving story.
很令人感动的故事
Was she a prostitute?
她是妓♥女♥吗
Yes.
是
Bert?
伯特
He's waiting for the right girl.
他在等待那个对的女孩
Eh? Come on.
嗯 来吧
Have a good evening.
晚上过得愉快
Lipstick.
唇膏
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
You're my girl.
你是我的
Yeah.
对啦
I've got an hour. Is that all?
我有一个小时 就是这样吗
Edmund Allingham's got an electable face,
艾蒙德 阿林厄姆有张能参加选举的脸
but he needs all of me brains and most of me time.
但他大部分更需要我的头脑
You're the only thing I leave the Big House for.
你是我离开那个监狱的唯一理由
After the election will there be more than an hour?
选举后会有不止一个小时吧
What do you want, Agnes?
阿格丽斯 你想要什么
The desire of the moth for the star...
犹如飞蛾扑向明星
Of the night for the morrow.
又如黑夜追求黎明
G-g-gas!
毒 毒气
Gas masks on!
带上防毒面具
Gas masks on!
防毒面具
It's me! It's me!
是我啊 是我
I'm... I'm so sorry.
对不 对不起
So sorry... Please, please!
真的对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...
对不起 对不起
I didn't know...
我不知道
It's all right, it's all right. I didn't...
没事了 没事了
Have you asked Hankin about taking our milk?
你跟汉金谈过我们牛奶的事儿么
No.
没有
We'll be late for chapel.
我们得去教堂了
I've too much to do.
我有很多事要办
Too much for God?
是关于上帝的事儿吗
Got something bigger, Grace?
格蕾丝 你能不能干点高尚一点的事
I'm not coming either. I'm taking photos in t'village.
我也不去了 我要去乡里拍照
Come on.
走吧
I think I should sleep alone.
我觉得我应该一个人睡
Hello.
你好
I hoped you'd come.
等候多时
Did you? Yes.
是吗 是啊
Nobody else has.
没人等过我的到来
Can I be honest with you?
我能开诚布公吗
Yes. If you don't vote for me, I can't win this election.
好啊 如果你不给我投票的话 我就赢不了选举了
I'm just one person.
可我只是一个人啊
You're the woman who's never voted before
你象征着八百万的
and there are eight million like you.
从未投过票的妇女
You are much, much more than one person.
你绝对不是一个人
Beautiful, isn't she?
看它多漂亮
The curve, here, and t'skirt guards,
看这弧线 还有这个
which are a revolution in cycling.
这将是自行车的改革之潮
But sometimes they don't work and a skirt can get caught.
但有时候这个不太好用 这个会卡在里面
So...
所以
Bloomers.
拿去做灯笼裤吧
I've, erm...
我
I've never been on a bicycle before.
我没有骑过自行车
You look exhausted, Mrs...?
你看起来很累的样子 请问你是
Hankin.
汉金
Every night when I get into bed,
没当我入睡的时候
I hope things will be... better.
我希望生活能有所好转
I understand. You do?
我能理解 你真的能理解吗
Each night is the same - dull, unexciting.
每晚都是这样 无聊 乏味
Yes. Well, first things first, Mrs Hankin.
是的 那么 我首先要说的是 汉金夫人
Are you taking precautions?
你采取预防措施了吗
Well, every married couple needs to plan,
是这样的 每对已婚夫妇都需要提前准备
so they can relax.
然后他们才能放松
Oh, erm... no.
额 没有
We don't, er...
我们没有 额
How regularly do you and your husband enjoy yourselves?
你和你丈夫一般能愉悦多久
Enjoy ourselves?
愉悦
Never, that's why I'm here.
从来没有 所以我才来这儿
The man climbs on board, a huff and a puff and it's over.
男人爬上来 气喘吁吁 两秒钟完事儿
You're not alone, I can help.
并不是只有你一个人这样 我能帮你
But in the meantime,
但同时
you need this.
你需要这个
I can show you how to fit it.
我能教你怎么用
I think it's a bit big.
我觉得 这个好像大了一点
Oh, it's not for him.
啊 这不是给他用的
Oh?
是吗
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表