剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
You can't help me with the truth about who fought who.
你不能帮我弄清是谁和谁打斗这个事实
The truth is too precious
真♥相♥太珍贵所以不能
to risk obscuring with doubtful evidence.
拿不确定的证据来含混过关
I won't have it. But in The Lamb?
我不会这么做的 在羔羊酒吧
You with a drink, hearing what those other men were saying?
你喝着酒 听到其他人说些什么了吗
That's solid ground. That's proper truth.
这是充分的证据 可能是真♥相♥
Sign here.
在这签字
No.
不
You take your time. I'll leave it with you.
那你慢慢来吧 我把这留这
Go on, Mary.
继续往前 玛丽
You were on your way to Liverpool.
在你去利物浦的路上
Were you running towards something or away from something?
你在追寻什么还是你在逃避什么
Would you have stopped in Liverpool?
你曾可能会停驻在利物浦吗
America?
美国
So, running away, then.
是为了逃跑么
From what, Bert?
为了什么 伯特
How were you going to afford it?
你如何支付的起开销
He... He gave me money.
他给了我钱
He's like a brother to me.
他就像一个哥哥
Mr Eyre.
艾尔先生
You can be happy here, Bert.
在这你会感到愉快的 伯特
This farm can be everything you're after.
这个农场有你要的一切
You've spoken to all the individuals involved?
你已经对涉及其中的每个人都谈过话了吗
We're not in a position to look at specific violence.
我们还不足够评判这是否是明确的暴♥力♥行为
We'll come down hard elsewhere. Elsewhere?
我们将会对某些方面进行申诉 某些方面
Thought.
思想
I beg your pardon?
可以再说一次么
Three or more people with a common purpose or an intent to help
三个或更多的人为了同一个目的或者意图去通过武力
one another by force
去帮助另一个人
if necessary against any person who may oppose them.
如果有必要会对抗站在他们对立面的人
And what's that?
那是什么
It's what these thugs thought. Also known as a riot.
这就是这些暴徒的想法 也被认为是暴♥动♥行为
What about John Middleton?
约翰米德尔顿怎么样
Drunk, wife beater, embittered, defeated...
酒鬼 穿白背心 愤怒的 有挫败感的一个人
All your gamekeepers are
你的猎场看护者都说
saying that he looked like a man possessed.
他看起来就像着魔了一样
There's a history of moral hysteria in his family.
他的情绪失控症有家族史
God knows what he would have done... Thank you, Sergeant.
天知道他都做了些什么 谢谢你 警官
You two know each other?
你们熟识对方吗
It's been a few years, but, yes.
有几年了
You know this could define my political life?
你知道这会限定我的政♥治♥生涯
What are you frightened of?
你在恐惧些什么
The left love a victim, and when they get one
他们对受害者有爱心 当他们碰到一个受害者
they make one hell of a story out of it.
他们会编出一个故事
Which is why I've taken control of the story.
所以我已经接管了这个故事
Ours will be out first, the first story usually wins.
我们编的故事将第一个呈现 第一个往往会取得胜利
And Hankin? Oh, he'll be fine.
至于汉金 他会没事的
Look, this goes to the Assizes, we'll get a jury.
听着 这需要法令的帮助 我们必须说服陪审团
You can't influence a jury.
你影响不到陪审团的
But a magistrate, there's room for manoeuvre.
但是法官 总会有余地来诱惑他的
And what will they get?
他们会得到什么
They'll go to prison.
他们将会去监狱
How was George?
乔治怎么样了
He didn't sign his witness statement. But he will.
他没签目击陈述书 不过他总会签的
Where have you been?
你去哪了
The village.
村子里
George is a man of real integrity - he takes the world
乔治是个正直的人
and his place in it very seriously.
他认真严肃地对待世界和他的地盘
And now he's being tested. One would have thought that the
如今他正在受着考验 人们本以为
one person to see that and to be alongside him would be his wife.
那个注视着他并陪伴着他的那个人是他的妻子
How's your dad?
你父亲怎么样
The police have been asking me questions.
警方一直在问我问题
What, you too?
什么 你也是
Beer?
来两杯么
Beer.
喝
Margaret, your Henry can't be here forever.
玛格丽特 亨利不会在这出现了
And you've got... Sh, you'd do the same for me, wouldn't you?
你必须得 嘘 你对我故技重施 不是么
There you are, then.
看来的确是了 那么
What did Bill Gibby say?
比尔吉比怎么说
I haven't spoken to him.
我还没和他谈过
Well, why not? He can help.
为什么 他能提供帮助
He offered, didn't he?
他以前提供过 不是么
Mary, you come home with us, love.
玛丽 你跟我们回家
Phoebe, you sit with John so that Grace can go and see our Gibby.
菲比 你坐在约翰旁边好让格蕾丝去看我们的吉比
Well, come on, then, what you waiting for?
走吧 你还在等什么
I looked into it. Rout and Riot.
我调查过 混乱和暴♥动♥
That's what it'll be if we're put on trial.
这是如果我们被审判就会被安的罪名
And?
然后呢
Prison, if we're found guilty.
蹲大牢 如果我们被发现有罪
What's it like? Prison?
是什么 蹲大牢
It'd be the end of the farm.
那农场的末日就会来到
Agnes and Sophie, I don't know what they'd do.
艾格尼丝和索菲 我不知道她们做了什么
Your whole class would get a long holiday.
你的整个班级就会放长假
Or months and months of Martha Allingham.
也会月复一月的见不到玛莎阿林厄姆
You're still here.
你还在这里
Yes.
没错
Why?
为什么
I wanted to see you. Why?
我想见见你 为什么
I feel responsible for what happened.
我感觉我对所发生的一切负有责任
So do I.
我也是
How is he?
他怎么样了
Is he speaking?
能开口说话了吗
Will he speak?
那他会开口吗
We don't know.
我们还不知道
So when there's a trial... They've spun it around.
当有个审讯会的时候 他们颠倒黑白
They're now calling it a riot and saying that my son's a rioter.
他们现在称之为一场暴♥动♥ 还说我的儿子是个暴徒
But there'll be no trial for the gamekeeper who tried to
但是将不会有猎场看守人企图谋杀我丈夫
murder my husband.
的审讯会
Did John...? Yes. He saw.
那约翰他 没错 他看见了
He looked at me...
他看着我
and he looked at you...
他看着你
and he knew.
他就懂了
I don't want you hurt.
我不想你受伤害
Whatever happens, I can't have that.
无论发生什么 我都无法接受你受伤害
You mean it'd be bad for your political career.
你的意思是说它会对你的政♥治♥生涯有害无益
I'm in love with you.
我爱着你
I won't let anyone hurt you.
我不会让任何人伤害你
You?
你呢
I just want... Grace. You've come to see me.
我只是想 葛蕾丝 你前来看到我
You've come this far.
都到了这一步了
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
I came for your help. I need your help.
我前来寻求你的帮助 我需要你的帮助
You don't love me?
你不爱我吗
Don't make me say it.
别逼我说出来
Margaret!
玛格丽特
It's John, he's got worse, where's Grace?
约翰他变得糟糕了 葛蕾丝在哪里
In The Lamb!
在羔羊酒吧
Got to go.
我先走了
How can I help you?
有什么我可以帮您的吗
I would like a packet of crisps
给我来一袋炸土豆片
and a word with our distinguished Magistrate.
还有给我们高贵的法官大人的一句话
Oh, let me help you, Mr Bairstow.
让我来帮您吧 贝尔斯托先生
We're hoping the trespass case will go to trial.
我们希望这起非法入侵案能够得到审理
I can't preside over any hearing if my son is in the dock.
如果我儿子出现在被告席 我就不能主持任何审讯会
Obviously.
毫无疑问
Obviously.
当然
I'm meeting Sergeant Westlake this afternoon.
今天下午我会会见韦斯特莱克警官
He's making his mind up who to arrest, who to charge.
他会决定谁该逮捕而谁会被释放
I'll let him know your position.
我会让他知道你的立场的
Now, what are we to make of that?
现在 我们该如何理解这一幕
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表