剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
used to do, but you are still my son!
从事的工作 但我依然是你的母亲
And I will not have you speak to me like that!
而且我不允许你用那种方式跟我说话
Do you understand? You...
你明白吗 你
Do you understand?!
你到底明不明白
When?
什么时候走
Four o'clock.
四点整
Will I see you again?
我会再见到你吗
My mother's death has made me honest.
我母亲的死让我变得诚实
That's all she ever asked of me.
那正是她对我的所有要求
You won't ever see me again.
你不会再见到我了
You have to work out who to trust and love.
你必须找到值得爱与信任的人
And then you have to trust and love them.
然后你必须信任并爱他们
Grace Middleton is a good woman! Believe me.
葛蕾丝 米德尔顿是个好女人 相信我
In you go.
进去吧
What shall I say?
我该说什么呢
Just tell them who you are.
告诉他们你是谁就行
Who am I?
我是谁呢
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Caro?
卡洛
Caro?
卡洛
Buh...
伯
Burt!
伯特
Burt!
伯特
Hu... Who are you?
呼 你是谁
My name's Joe.
我的名字是乔
This, this is your father.
这 这是你的父亲
And this is your uncle.
这是你的叔叔
Are you my sister? Have I got a big sister?
你是的我姐姐吗 我有一个姐姐吗
No. I'm...
不 我是
I don't know what I am, really.
我不知道我算什么 真的
You told George where the child was.
你告诉了乔治孩子在哪儿
Yes, I did.
是的 我说了
Expressly against my wishes, which is
明目张胆地违抗了我的意愿 哪一个是
why you'll be leaving this
你今天结束后将脱离这个家和我的
house and my employment by the end of today.
雇佣的原因
In which case The Daily Mail will have to change
在什么情况下 每日邮报将不得不
its front page for the morning.
改变它的晨报首页
Sorry?
不好意思 没听懂
I don't know how the nation
我不知道这个国家
will take to a homosexual Home Secretary.
会怎么面对一个同性恋内政大臣
About as well as you've
关于你给你的新侄子
taken to your new nephew, I would suggest.
带去点什么 我会建议你告诉他
You and me, Allingham. Hand in glove.
你和我 阿林厄姆 穿同一条裤子
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Mother? Where are we going?
母亲 我们去哪儿
There's a great threat to us all that has not yet been announced.
我们所有人都面对着一个尚未被揭露的巨大威胁
I'm announcing it now.
而现在我正要将其揭露
Our village will be drowned.
我们的村庄将被淹没
You what? Eh?
你说什么 嗯
Where we stand now will no longer exist as dry land.
我们现在所站的地方就不会有干燥的土地了
Your homes will not survive.
你们的家将不能幸免
Our school, our church, our chapel, our bathhouse,
我们的学校 教会 教堂 浴室
the places where we meet to talk and argue and love - all gone.
我们所谈论 所争吵 所爱的一切地方 都会消失
I was born here.
我在这儿出生
My family have lived here for 200 years.
我的家族在这儿居住了200年
And it is my intention that
而我的目标就是
we will still be here, 200 years from now.
我们仍旧能在这儿 再呆200年
I have been tempted away from home by excitement and passion...
我曾经因为追求刺♥激♥和激♥情♥而远离家乡
..Both of which are a part of politics.
而这些都是因为政♥治♥
It is a great temptation to let passion take over your life
让你的生活充满激♥情♥的确是一个巨大的诱惑
but that would be to forget
但那些终将被淡忘
and betray all that is at the heart of what REALLY matters.
然后露出内心里真正重要的东西
It has become clear to me
我现在清楚地认识到
that it is my home, my family, MY village,
这里就是我的家 我的家族 我的村庄
and all of those that live here are what I really care about.
这里所存在的一切都是我所在乎的东西
And I hope I judge you right when I say THIS is OUR fight
当我说这是我们的战斗 我希望我们是同一边的
and as long as we have
只要我们的呼吸尚存
breath in our bodies this will be our village!
这里就将是我们的村庄
We may be small but we will be heard
我们可能弱小 但我们的声音仍旧嘹亮
and what we say will echo over these hills and far beyond
我们的呼声将于群山至远方中回响
so that in years to come people will say, "That was a voice.
这样经年之后 人们会说 曾经有一个声音
"There was a village that filled its lungs
有一个村庄曾饱含信念
"And called out for what it stood for."
并为之而呼吁呐喊
And if those who want to drown us think they can do it,
如果那些企图淹没我们的人以为他们能达到目的
then they do not understand
那么他们就不明白
and they will never understand
也永不会明白
who we are and what we can be together.
我们是谁 我们团结起来的力量有多强大
Phoebe!
菲比
John.
约翰
Grace.
葛蕾丝
Phoebe!
菲比
You finished it?
你完成了吗
Yeah.
是的
Will you marry me?
你会嫁给我吗
No.
不会
Will you marry me?
你会娶我吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表