Maybe she came home, found Meredith's keys,
然后她在掩护犯案的人
and is covering for the man who did it...?
那楼下公♥寓♥怎么会有血迹
Why was there blood in the downstairs apartment?
不好意思 我们还在等什么
Excuse me, what are we waiting for?
等鉴识人员过来
For some forensics to come in.
谢谢
Thank you...
我有个理论 梅雷迪思下楼去喂猫
Here's a theory. Meredith goes down to feed the cat.
男性嫌犯尾随她
Male suspect goes in behind her.
他们持刀对打 她被割伤 毯子上沾到血
They have a confrontation with a knife, she gets cut. Blood on blanket.
然后他把她移走 锁上门 把谋杀现场移到楼上 不可能
Then he takes her, locks the door, and moves the murder scene upstairs? No.
而且血脚印的方向
Plus the direction of the bloody shoe print tells us
告诉我们嫌犯是在案发后下楼
the suspect came downstairs after the crime.
这说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
知道什么说得通吗
What does make sense to me?
阿曼达
Amanda.
她知道梅雷迪思会去喂猫
She knew Meredith was feeding the cat.
她知道她有钥匙
And she knew she had the keys.
好吧
Okay.
梅雷迪思被谋杀了
Meredith is murdered.
有人布置闯空门的案发现场
A break-in is staged.
让案件看起来像是随机性的攻击
So that it looks like a random attacker.
但随机攻击者不可能会知道 钥匙也可以开楼下的门
But a random attacker would never know the keys worked downstairs.
也就是说...
Ergo...
凶手不是随机攻击的
The attacker is not random.
这不是一个女孩单独就能犯下的谋杀案
And this is not a murder a girl could do alone.
如果是阿曼达 那会是跟谁一起
If Amanda ...then with who?
拉斐尔索莱希托
Raffaele Sollecito.
他很傲慢 不过是她的走狗
He's arrogant. But her lapdog.
会带食物给她吃 载她来回
Bringing her food, chauffeuring her back and forth.
索莱希托是诺克斯的不在场证明 而诺克斯证明他的
So, Sollecito is Knox's alibi, and Knox is his?
鉴识科有消息了
We have new evidence.
梅雷迪思房♥间地板上发现的头发 是来自一个黑人的
The hair found on Meredith's floor belongs to a black man.
好
Okay.
我们现在正式搜寻非欧盟人士
We're now officially looking for a non-EU man.
不 听着 我跟这件事无关
No, look, I have nothing to do with this.
我... - 好 我们相信你 里卡多
I was... - Yes. We believe you, Riccardo.
你不是嫌犯
You're not a suspect.
佩鲁加这里 并没有很多黑人
It's Perugia. There's not like a ton of Black people here.
非欧盟人 外国人
Non-EU? As in foreign?
你是说黑人
You mean Black.
其实有个非洲人会跟我们一起打篮球
Actually, there was an African guy who played basketball with us.
有天晚上 他打完球去我们家玩
Yeah, one night, he hung out at our place after a ball game.
他喝得烂醉
He got really wasted.
把大便留在马桶里
Left shit in the toilet.
名字 他叫什么名字
Name, what's his name?
我们不知道他的真名 大家都叫他...
We never got his real name. He goes by...
「男爵」
"The Baron."
男爵 不 我从没听过他 但是...
The Baron? No, I've never heard of him. But again, I-- I don't know
她从没听过「男爵」这个人
She never heard of The Baron. every guy that Meredith knew.
她不认识梅雷迪思认识的每个男人
She doesn't know every man Meredith knew.
所以梅雷迪思从没提过一位非洲男子...
So Meredith never mentioned an African guy... Meredith never mentioned an African man...
跟贾科莫一起打篮球的人
...who played basketball with Giacomo?
她没见过他
She never met him? - She never met him?
她可能见过 对 她...
Uh, she might have. Yeah, she...
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道 她每天都会经过篮球场
I-- I don't know. She walked by those basketball courts every day, so...
她每天都会经过篮球场
She walked by those basketball courts every day.
我也会
So do I, to go to school and...
阿曼达也会经过 在上学途中
So does Amanda. To go to school...
还有在去上班的路上
...to work.
该死 今天星期几 我应该去上班的 靠
Shit, what-- what day is it? I'm supposed to go to work. Fuck.
她说她得去上班
She says she needs to go to work.
好 当然 你可以去
Yes, sure, you can go. You can go.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Grazie. Thank you.
她脖子上那是什么
What's on her neck?
扭打伤
A scuffle wound?
阿曼达 请不要走远
Amanda, please stay close.
不要走远
Stay close.
好
Okay.
梅雷迪思在她身上留下防卫性伤痕
A defensive wound from Meredith?
派翠克
Patrick!
阿曼达
Oh, Amanda.
可怜的梅雷迪思 - 是啊
Poor Meredith. - I know. I know.
她几周前才来过
She was just here a couple weeks ago.
她要我教她怎么调尼格罗尼鸡尾酒
She wanted me to teach her how to make a Negroni.
我告诉她我会教她的
I told her I would do that...
不过我一忙就忘了
...but then I got busy.
瞧瞧你的样子
Jesus. Look at yourself.
你看起来很糟糕
You're wrecked.
是我发现她的
I'm the one who found her.
是吗
You did?
靠
Shit.
派翠克 那个...
Huh, Patrick...
我来找你是因为...
...I came to see you because I...
我得辞掉这份工作
...I need to quit the job.
酒吧的工作 派翠克
The-- the bar, Patrick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太害怕 不敢晚上工作
I get too scared to working at night.
别担心 没关系的
Don't worry, it's okay.
反正你是个糟糕的服务生
You're a terrible waitress anyway.
你要来给梅雷迪思守灵吗
Are you coming to Meredith's vigil?
不了 拉斐尔不能来
No, Raffaele can't come.
而且凶手还在逃
And the killer is still around.
我无法独自过夜 无法身处在人群中
I can't be alone in the night, in the crowds.
我太太也很紧绷
My wife is jumpy too.
我改天再来看你 好吗
I'll come see you at a different time, yes?
好 一言为定
Yes, I demand it.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位 你们有认识一个 绰号♥叫「男爵」的人吗
Guys, do you know anyone who goes by the nickname "The Baron"?
不认识
Um, no. No.
各位
Guys...
麻烦耽误一下 认识一个叫「男爵」的非洲人吗
Just a second of your time. Do you know an African man called "The Baron"?
不好意思
Excuse me...
你们有看见过一个非洲男子吗
Have you seen an African man?
他于11月1日的晚间在这里
He was here the night of November 1st.
手上可能有割伤 一个伤口
He might have had a cut on his hand. A wound.
没有
No.
好 谢谢 打球愉快
All right thank you. Enjoy the game.
哈啰
Hello?
抱歉打到你家
Sorry to call you at home.
我在看诺克斯和索莱希托的手♥机♥纪录
I'm looking at Knox and Sollecito's cell phone records...
梅雷迪思是几点被杀的 因为我觉得这很重要
What time was Meredith killed? Because I think this is big.
诺克斯和索莱希托的手♥机♥ 在案发当晚都关机了
Knox and Sollecito's phones were both turned off the night of the murder.
要带他们到警局吗
Should we bring them into the station?
米尼尼博士
Dr. Mignini?
不用
No.
明天带那女孩回到案发现场
Bring the girl back to walk the scene tomorrow.
等等 我们要干么
Wait, what are we-- what are we doing?
我们为什么要来这里
Why we here?
我们只是需要你看看一些东西
We just need you to look at a few things.
不 我不...拜托 不要...
No, no, I don't-- I-- Please, please, I don't...
拜托 我好累
Please, I'm so tired.
不要 我不想进去那里面
I can't. I don't-- I don't wanna go in there.
你累了 我们都很累
You're tired?! We're all tired.
你难道没有良心吗
Don't you have a conscience?!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
对不起 女士
I'm sorry ma'am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拿去
Here.
你必须穿上这个
You must wear them.
计画是什么