专心
Focus.
告诉我们那晚发生的每一件事
And tell us everything that happened that night.
尽你所能
The best that you can.
时间
Um, times, times, times.
我们回到拉斐尔家的时间...
We back in Raffaele house at...
大概是五点 五点半
...five, five-thirty.
五点还是五点半 到底是哪个
Five or five-thirty? Which is it?
五点半
Fi-five-thirty.
我们在电脑上看
We-- we watched Amélie...
《艾蜜莉的异想世界》
on computer.
八点半的时候 我想到我要去工作
At 8:30 I remember "Oh I have work"
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
那部电影长达三小时
Is Amélie a three hour film?
什么
What?
不 不是 电影是2小时2分钟 所以说...
No, it's not. It's 2 hours and 2 minutes long exactly. So...
在五点半到八点半之间 你有漏掉事情没说
...you're leaving out something that you did between 5:30 and 8:30pm.
抱歉 没错 对不起
Sor--Yes. Sorry.
要用义大利语说很难
This hard in Italian.
我们在五点半看了电影
At 5:30 we saw film.
我们关掉电影 抽大...
we turned off film and smoked joi--
不 我们看完电影 然后抽大♥麻♥ 接着煮晚餐
No, we finished film, then smoked joint, then we cook dinner.
煮晚餐花了多久时间
How long? How long did it take you to cook dinner?
煮了鱼 所以大概十分钟
Fish, so 10 minutes?
几点吃的晚餐
What time did you eat?
不知道 大概很晚吧
I don't know, I think late.
是在做♥爱♥之前 还是之后
Before having sex or after?
我们做♥爱♥...
We did sex...
做了不只一次
...more than once.
那你到底是几点
And when exactly...
把手♥机♥关机的
...did you turn your cell phone off, Amanda?
纪录显示手♥机♥大约是 在梅雷迪思遇害时关机的
Records show it was turned off right around the time Meredith was murdered.
我可以接电♥话♥吗 那是我妈
Can I...? Answer... It's my mother
别想
I don't think so.
告诉我你最后一次见到梅雷迪思的情况
Tell me about the last time you saw Meredith.
不 继续说
No no, keep going, keep going. Keep going, keep going!
对 抱歉 那天是星期四
Um, yeah. Sorry. It-- it was... it was Thursday, the--
万圣夜的隔天 她睡得很晚 因为...
the day after Halloween. She had slept late because--
她为什么不说义大利语
Why isn't she speaking Italian?
说义大利语
Speak Italian!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
再跟我说一次 你最后一次见到梅雷迪思的情况
Tell me again about the last time you saw Meredith.
好
Okay.
那是万圣夜的隔天
因为她那晚去参加派对 所以睡得很晚
费拉利警探
Agent Ferrari!
翻译来了
Here's the translator.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
可以问问她为什么她手♥机♥关机的时间
Can you ask her why her cell phone was off...
正好是她朋友梅雷迪思 在两个街区外遇害的同时间吗
...right when her friend Meredith was being killed two blocks away?
你的通联纪录显示
Your phone records, uh, show that, uh,
梅雷迪思被杀时你的手♥机♥关机了
your mobile was turned off while Meredith was murdered.
抱歉 我现在需要律师吗 - 阿曼达
Do-- sorry, do-- do I need a-- a lawyer right now? - Amanda.
你经常把手♥机♥关机吗
Do you often turn your cell phone off?
你经常把手♥机♥关机吗 - 你...
Do you often turn off your phone?
是啊 当我试着节省电源 或者在我想独处时就会 对
I mean, yeah, when I'm trying to save battery, or if I wanna be left alone, yes.
那在命案发生时 你是想独处 还是要节省电源
And that time, was it to save battery or to be left alone? And that time, was it to left alone, or to save battery?
不能两者都是
It can't be both.
不 我关机是...好
No, I-- I turned it off be-- Okay.
我关掉手♥机♥
I-- I turned my phone off
因为我老板传简讯给我 说我不用去上班
because my boss had texted me saying that I didn't have to come to work.
我很开心 因为我很累
And I was very happy because I was so tired
只想待在家里陪男朋友
and I wanted to stay home with my boyfriend.
所以我关掉手♥机♥
So, I-- I turned it off,
因为如果我老板改变主意 我不希望他能马上联络到我
because if my boss changed his mind, I didn't want him to be able to reach me.
我不是个很好的员工
I'm not a very good employee.
她不是一个好员工
She's not a very good employee...
我不懂的是 为什么拉斐尔也把手♥机♥关机
What I don't get is, why did Raffaele also turn his phone off?
为什么拉斐尔也关掉手♥机♥ - 他爸每晚都会打给他
Why did Raffaele also turn off his phone? - His dad calls him every night,
然而我们想独处
and we-- we wanted to be left alone.
他们想要独处
They wanted to be left alone.
我月经来了 可以去洗手间吗
I-- I have my period. Can I, um, use the bathroom, please?
她月经来了 想去厕所
She's on her period and would like to go to the bathroom.
动作快 拜托
Just quickly. Please.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your cell phone.
交给我
I got this.
诺克斯小姐
Miss Knox.
我们有确切的证据 证明命案当晚你在你家
We have hard evidence that you were at your house the night of the murder.
他们有确凿的证据 证明你那晚在你家
They have hard evidence that you were at your house the night of the murder.
什么意思 什么证据 你们有证据证明我在家
What-- what do you mean? What evidence? You have evidence that I was home?
她手♥机♥里的派翠克是谁
Who's this Patrick in her phone?
你手♥机♥里的派翠克是谁
Who's this Patrick on your phone?
派翠克是我在时尚酒吧的老板
Patrick is my boss from Le Chic.
派翠克卢蒙巴 刚果人
Patrick Lumumba, Congolese.
你这个该死的骗子
You're a fucking liar.
你在11月1日晚上见过他
You met him the night of November 1st!
你在11月1日晚上见过他 - 不 我没有 我发誓
You met the night of November 1st? - No, no, I didn't. I-- I swear, no.
那你传给他的这个简讯又是怎样
Then what is this text you sent to him? What's this text you sent to him?
来 大声念出来
Come, read it out loud.
你能大声念出来吗 - 可以
Yeah. Um...
「晚点见 晚安」
"See you later, have a good evening."
就是这了 他们有计画
That's it! They had plans!
所以你有计画要见他
So, you had plans to meet him?
没有 发生什么事
No. What-- what is happening?
我说:「晚点见 晚安」
No, I-- I said, "Okay, see you later. Have a good evening."
她说:「晚点见 晚安」
She said "See you later, have a good evening."
晚点见 那就是计画 - 不 那...
"See you later." That's plans. "See you later." That's plans.
请理解 在英语里说「晚点见」 是很随意的
No, it's-- fuck, please, please understand. In English, "See you later" is very casual.
就像「再见」或「掰」一样 我们并没有计画
It's like ciao or bye-bye. It's not-- it's not plans. It's nothing.
这没什么 拜托你帮帮我 请让她了解这不是什么计画
Pl-- Please help me. Please help her understand it's not plans. Then where's Patrick's text?
派翠克传给你的简讯在哪里 他说你不用去上班的那个
So, where's Patrick text to you? The one where he tells you not to go to work?
我一定是删掉了 我删了很多简讯
I-- I must have erased it. I-- I erase a lot of texts.
简讯会占储存空间 他说:「不用来」 我就说:「晚点见」
They take up my data. But-- but he said, "Don't come in." And I said, "Okay. See you later."
但他说:「不用来上班」 接着她回答:「晚点见」
But he said "Don't come to work" and she replied "See you later."
拉斐尔说你不在他家 你要他说谎 不在场证明不成立了
Raffaele said you weren't at his house. That you asked him to lie. No more alibi.
拉斐尔说你不在他家 你要他替你说谎
What? Raffaele said that you weren't at his house, that you asked him to lie for you.
他推♥翻♥了你的不在场证明 - 什么
He's taken away your alibi. - What?
不 - 阿曼达
No. - Amanda.
梅雷迪思遇害当晚 你去了哪里 做了什么
Where did you go the night of Meredith's murder? What did you do?
你有跟派翠克碰面吗
Did you meet up with Patrick?
你们在哪里碰面 你们做了什么 他长什么样子
Where did you meet? What did you do? Where did you meet? What did you do? What does he look like?
他很高 绑着辫子
He's tall with-- with braids.
他认识梅雷迪思吗
Did he know Meredith?
稍微认识 她有来过酒吧
Um, a little bit. She came into the bar, yeah.
他喜欢她吗
Did he like her?
他们相处得很好 对
Um, they got along, yeah.
他觉得梅雷迪思漂亮吗
Did he think Meredith was pretty?
大家都觉得梅雷迪思漂亮 她真的很漂亮
Everyone thought Meredith was pretty. She was-- she was really pretty.
你什么时候离开去见他的 - 不 我没有离开 我待在家里
When did you leave to meet up with him? - No, I-- I didn't leave. I stayed in.
她说她待在家里 - 才不是真的
She says she stayed home. - That's not true.
这简讯说你们俩要碰面
This message says you two were going to meet up.
这简讯说你要去见他
This message says that you were going to meet him.
不 简讯并没有这么说 那不是...
No, no, no, it doesn't. It doesn't-- it doesn't say that. That's not...
「晚点...」
"See you..."
「晚点见」
"See you later." "See you LATER"
对 但我没有 我待在家 我待在家里
Yes, but I-- I didn't, I stayed in. I-- I-- I stayed home.
你骗人 - 不 我没有
You're a liar. - No, I'm not.
我从没离开拉斐尔的公♥寓♥
I-- I never left Raffaele's apartment.
就连拉斐尔都说你离开了
Even Raffaele said you left,
然后你传简讯给派翠克说 晚点会跟他碰面
then you texted Patrick that you would meet up with him later.
承认吧 你可以的 - 承认吧
Admit it, you can do it. Just admit it.
你在哪里跟派翠克碰面的
Where did you meet Patrick?