这就解释了为什么前门开着
which would've accounted for the open front door.
所以你认为那是经血...
So, you thought it was menstrual blood...
你却没去清干净
...and did not clean it up?
清别人的经血
Someone else's period blood?
不 那很恶心 我不想要...
No, that's pretty gross. I didn't want to...
不过大便吓到你了
But the feces, that scared you?
对 因为那很难...
Yes. Yes. Because that's hard to...
我的室友们对那种事非常严格
My housemates are very, very strict about that stuff,
她们很爱干净
like, cleanliness.
所以在那之前发生的一切 对我都还算解释得通
So, everything up until that point was explainable to myself.
当然
Like,
当我看到那坨大便时
when I saw the poop,
那是我第一次意识到 屋里可能有陌生人来过
that was the first thing that pointed to a stranger's presence in the house.
那女孩跟我说凶手把大便冲掉了
The girl told me the killer flushed it.
不过显然还在这
But it's clearly still here.
真奇怪 无缘无故说这样的谎言
Strange. To offer a lie like that, for no reason.
为什么呢
I mean, why?
怎么会有人想伤害梅雷迪思
Why would anyone want to hurt Mez?
我一遍又一遍在脑海里重播那个夜晚
I keep playing the night over in my mind.
如果我当时有陪她一起走回家就好了
If I would've just walked her all the way to her door.
菲洛梅娜
Filomena. Filomena!
萝拉
Oh Laura--
真的太可怕了 他们叫我从罗马回来回答问题
It's so awful-- They called me back from Rome to question me I guess--
他们把大家都叫回来了 楼下那几个男生也一样
They've called everyone back. The downstairs boys, too.
贾科莫
Giacomo! Giacomo!
我很遗憾 - 我好害怕
I'm so sorry. - I'm scared.
我好害怕 他们总是会认为是男友干的
I'm really scared. They always think it's the boyfriend.
爸
Dad.
他们已经问完我了 但阿曼达在里面已经好几个小时了
They're done questioning me. But Amanda has been in there for hours.
不 我不会把她留在这里 爸 我不会的
No. I'm not going to leave her here Papa, no.
拉斐尔索莱希托是你的未婚夫 对吗
Uh, Raffaele Sollecito is your fiancé, correct?
未婚夫 不 我认识他才八天
Fiancé? No, no. I have, I have only known him eight days.
对不起 是我的错
I'm, I'm so sorry, my fault.
义大利人口中的「未婚夫」 就像是美国人说的「男友」
Um, fidanzato-- "fiancé" in Italian, is the same as American boyfriend.
抱歉
Sorry.
你昨晚跟他在一起 - 对
And you were with him last night? - Yes, yes.
如我所说 我们在他的公♥寓♥ 度过了安静的一晚
Uh, as I said, we, we spent a quiet night at his apartment.
我们吃晚餐 看电影
We ate dinner. We watched a movie.
什么电影 -《艾蜜莉的异想世界》
And what movie? - Oh, Amelie,
法国电影 我的最爱
the French film. It's my favorite.
我明白了
I see.
我要喝点水 她要喝水吗
I need water. She want water?
你要喝水吗
Um, do you need water?
我其实很饿 我已经九个小时没吃东西了
I'm actually pretty hungry. I haven't eaten in nine hours.
她会去贩卖♥♥机买♥♥些糖果
Um, she's getting candy from the machine.
我不喜欢甜食
I don't love sweets.
让她跟其他人一起等
Let her wait with the others...
我去做一道炖小牛膝
...while I whip her up an ossobuco.
你可以休息了 跟我来
Um, you can break now. Come with me.
你有听到吗 - 天啊 抱歉
Did you hear? - Geez, sorry. Sorry, yeah.
你可以休息一下
You can break.
我可以问你一件事吗
Can I, can I ask you something?
我一整天都身处在说义大利语的人当中
I-I just-- I've been around Italian-speaking people all day,
感觉像是从一千套不同的拼图中
and it feels like I've been given a thousand different puzzle pieces from, like,
拿到一千个不同的拼图碎片
a thousand different puzzles.
他们确定发现的尸体 真的是梅雷迪思吗
Are-Are they sure that the body they found was really Meredith's?
她是怎么死的
How? How? How did she die?
被杀死的
Slaughtered.
阿曼达
Oh, Amanda.
你还好吗
How are you?
你没事吧
Are you alright?
希望她没受苦
Well, I hope she didn't suffer.
她当然受苦了 她被割喉了
Of course, she suffered. They slit her throat.
我该往那边走 - 这边
Where am I going? - Just this way.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道我是怎样 我超紧张的
I don't know what I am. Nervous as fuck.
(2022年6月16日)
宝贝 你确定是这里吗 - 不确定
Babe, you sure this is the place? - Uh, no,
我不确定 我从来没来过这里
I'm not sure. I've never been here before.
他不是有传照片给你吗
Didn't he send you a photo?
这个秘密的后方阶梯 不 克里斯 他没有
Of this secret back staircase? No, Chris, he didn't.
好 - 抱歉
Okay. - I'm sorry.
阿曼达
Amanda.
索罗神父
Don Saulo.
你来了
You're here!
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
不 应该没有
No, I don't think so.
我丈夫
My husband.
克里斯
Chris.
你一定就是克里斯多弗
You must be Christopher.
宝宝
Oh, the baby!
你好 梅拉斯太太
Hello Mrs. Mellas.
欢迎
Welcome.
阿曼达
我们得走了 时间不多了
We must go, we don't have much time.
他在这里吗
Is he here?
他还没到
Not as yet.
我会待在这条长椅上
I-I'm just gonna stay here on, on this bench.
我不想再看到那个人的脸
I don't wanna see that man's face ever again.
这边 请跟我来
It's this way, come with me.
来 请跟我来
Come, please come.
克里斯多弗 你可以在这里等
Christopher, you can wait here.
我在这里等 - 好
I'll be right here. - Okay.
好吗 - 好
Okay? - Okay.
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
我爱你 宝贝 待会见
I love you. Bye, sweetie.
去吧 - 好
Go. - Okay.
这边请
Come this way.
好
Okay. Okay.
我妈很担心这是个陷阱
My mom is afraid this is a trap.
我必须相信这不是陷阱
I must have faith it is not.
不好
Oh, no.
不好
Oh, no. No.
(2007年11月3日)
(凌晨3点12分)
还太早了 我还没有任何评论
Way too early, way too early. I can't say anything yet.
不过我们一定会抓到凶手 谢谢
Expect we'll catch the monsters who did this. Thank you.
案发时 梅雷迪思的男友贾科莫西伦齐 人在马尔切 有充分的不在场证明
Giacomo Silenzi, Meredith's beau, was in Marche when this happened. Rock solid alibi.
其他男生呢 - 也都在马尔切
What about the other boys? - In Marche as well.
那我们还有什么线索
So where does that leave us?
等你回家 我们可以读《哈利波特》
We can read Harry Potter when we get back home.
我喜欢《哈利波特》
Yes, Harry Potter.
安分点
Behave yourselves!
分开坐
Sit separately!
但这里好冷
But it's freezing in here!
他们在干么
I don't know what the fuck they're doing.
那些英国女孩都不喜欢阿曼达
The British girls don't like Amanda at all.
阿曼达不爱干净
Amanda wasn't tidy.
她们可能就此谈过一次
They maybe talked about that once.
不过有件事
There was something, though.
有件阿曼达的事 让梅雷迪思感到不安
Something about Amanda that made Meredith uneasy.
是什么事
And what was it?
她带很多男生回家
She brought lots of men home.
拜托 好恶心
Come on, it's gross.
好恶心
Just gross.
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我在小学也没这样 我看不下去了
Not even in elementary school I was like that. I can't watch them.
拜托 菲洛 别这样
Please Filo, don't start now.
她应该坐在这里哭12个小时吗
Is she supposed to just sit here and cry for twelve hours?
兴奋
Mm.
我们应该跟她谈谈 - 不要 等等
We should really talk to her about the thing. - No no, hold on.
你说不要是什么意思 - 我会去跟她谈
What do you mean no? - I'll talk to her.