那个名牌包 转卖♥♥可以卖♥♥800欧元
That Gucci tote? Resale 800 Euro.
贵重物品都没被拿走
Valuable items left behind.
大门也没被强行破坏
No forced entry at the door.
从这扇窗户爬进来根本不可能
An impossible climb to this window.
闯空门的案发现场是刻意布置的
This break-in has been staged.
一个带血的鞋印
A bloody shoeprint.
还有一个带血的脚印
and a bloody foot print.
那个美国女生看到血迹之后还去洗澡
The American girl took a shower after seeing this blood?
她是这么说的
What she said.
水槽下面是什么
What's that under the sink?
那个粉红色的东西
That pink thing.
那是什么
What's that?
兔子
A bunny?
按♥摩♥棒♥
A vibrator.
由于这起命案涉及性暴♥力♥ 我们锁定的是男性嫌犯
Due to the sexual nature of the homicide, we're looking for a male suspect.
把被子掀开
Lift the quilt.
朱利亚诺
Giuliano.
朱利亚诺
Giuliano.
他们发现了别的东西
They found something else.
四个男生住在楼下 包括梅雷迪思的男友贾科莫西伦齐
Four boys live down here, including Meredith's boyfriend, Giacomo Silenzi.
门锁住了
The door is locked.
这里有更多血
More blood here.
另一个受害者可能在里面
Another victim could be inside.
我们需要锁匠吗
Do we need a locksmith?
沙发上有血
Blood on the sofa
到处都是血
Blood drops everywhere.
各位 我们这是在看着什么
What are we seeing here people?
第二个该死的犯罪现场
A second fucking crime scene.
人家常说我不懂得迎合观众
I've often been accused of not playing to my audience.
但这不算什么
That's nothing compared to the perils
跟本不知道自己有观众更加危险
of not knowing you have an audience at all.
阿曼达 你在吗 你听到了吗 那滴答声
Amanda, you there? Do you hear that? That-- that clicking?
嗨 妈 你也听到了 我还以为那只是我坏掉的脑袋在作怪
Hi, Mom. Yeah. You heard that, too? I thought it was just my broken brain.
(2007年11月3日 上午10点57分)
你听起来糟透了 - 你怎么醒着 你那边不是半夜吗
God, you sound terrible. - Wait, why are you up? Isn't it the middle of the night there?
我一想到你受的苦 就整晚都睡不着
Yeah, I can't sleep thinking about what you've been through.
妈 我现在又回到警局了 得挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Uh, M-Mom, I'm back at the Questura now, so I should-- I should go, okay?
又回去了 天啊 阿曼达 你有打给美国大使♥馆♥寻求法律协助吗
What, again? Amanda, have you called the U.S. embassy for legal help?
没有 我为什么需要法律协助
Um, no. Why would I need any?
她在问什么
What's she asking?
问我是否需要律师
If I need a lawyer...
你跟多莉阿姨谈过了吗
Did you speak to Aunt Dolly?
因为她懂那边的体制...
She understands how things work over there. She insists that you call.
妈 我问过了 我问警♥察♥我可不可以去德国找她
Mom, I asked them. I asked the cops if I could go to Germany to see her,
他们说什么:「不行 你要等三天
and they were like, no, we have to wait three days
才能跟检察官说话」
to talk to the Pubblico Ministero.
那是什么人
What? Who even is that?
我完全不知道 大概是市长吧
I have no idea. I think the mayor?
我真的觉得我该过去 确保有人能保护你
Well, I really think I should come there to make sure you're protected.
没关系 妈 拉斐尔在照顾我
It's okay, Mom. Raffaele is taking care of me.
我爱你 我得走了 好吗
I love you. I gotta go, okay?
小心别乱碰
Watch what you touch.
天啊 搞什么...
Jesus Christ. What the fuck...
各位 这里发生了什么事
Guys what happened here?
贾科莫 这很明显
Giacomo, it's obvious.
有人打破玻璃闯进来
Someone smashed the glass to break in.
对 是她 她就像成龙
Yeah, she did. Jackie Chan.
他们是来收东西的吗 - 对
They're here to collect their things? - Yes.
我们...听着 我们跟这件事无关
We... Look, we didn't have anything to do with this.
我们当时都在马尔切
We were all away in Marche.
对 跟家人一起... - 我们知道 你们的不在场证明都没问题
Yeah, with family for the-- - Yes we know, your alibis check out.
去拿你们的东西 但别碰任何标记为证据的东西
Get your stuff, but don't touch anything marked as evidence.
对不起 我到底是要找什么
I-- I'm-- I'm so sorry. What-- What exactly am I looking for?
这些男人跟楼下那几个男生有来往吗
Uh, did any of these men hang out downstairs with the boys?
我不知道这个 还有这个是谁 我没...
I-- I don't know who he is. Or him. I can't...
那他们呢
What about them?
那这些人呢
What about these ones?
梅雷迪思怕他们吗
Was Meredith scared of them?
梅雷迪思害怕这些人吗
Was Meredith scared of these men?
我连他们长什么样都没看到 我要怎么知道她怕不怕他们
How am I supposed to know if she was scared of 'em if I can't even see them? I can't even...
她没见到他们
She can't see them.
听着 我很抱歉 我几乎没睡...
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry. I-- I literally have not slept.
她很抱歉她没怎么睡
She's sorry she hasn't been sleeping.
她昨天在这里待了14个小时 今天也待了好几个小时
She was here 14 hours yesterday, and many hours today. And already many hours today.
你们为什么要问我这些事
Why are you asking me these things?
她想知道为什么你们要问她这些事
She wants to know why you're asking her these things.
为什么
Why?
这就是为什么 男生们的公♥寓♥里有血迹
Here's why. Blood in the boys' apartment.
天啊
God.
那是梅雷迪思的血吗
Is that Meredith's blood?
我离开时并没有血迹
This was not here when I left.
不 并没有
No, it was not.
我是最后一个离开的人
And I was the last to leave.
你确定有锁门 - 确定
Are you sure you locked the door? - Yes I am.
肯定有
Positive.
贾科莫 我被搞糊涂了
Giacomo. I'm confused.
如果案发当时你不在城里...
If you were out of town at the time of the crime...
他们当时不在佩鲁加 对吧 长官
They were not in Perugia, right, Chief?
对
Right.
一定有人拿着钥匙进入这间公♥寓♥
Someone had to have entered this flat with a key.
还有谁有钥匙
Who else has one?
没有人 也许是房♥东太太
No one. Maybe the landlady?
我们查过她的不在场证明 不是她
We checked her alibi. Wasn't her.
那个室内盆栽呢
And what about the indoor garden?
我太太也有 但她种的是番茄
My wife has one too. She grows tomatoes though.
你在卖♥♥大♥麻♥吗
Do you sell weed?
没有 我发誓我们没有卖♥♥ 那只是...
No, I swear we don't sell it! It's just...
用于娱乐 放松一下
...for recreation. Just a little to relax.
楼上的女孩也有抽大♥麻♥吗
Did the girls upstairs smoke too?
我知道梅雷迪思和阿曼达会下来抽一口
Well I know Meredith and Amanda would come down, have a puff--
阿曼达会抽大♥麻♥
Amanda smoked?
西伦齐先生
Mr. Silenzi?
抱歉 我完全忘了一件事 因为发生了这么多事
I'm sorry. I totally forgot, with everything that happened...
我把钥匙给了梅雷迪思 让她在我们不在时来喂猫
I gave my keys to Meredith. To feed the cat while we were away.
所以你很熟悉那间公♥寓♥ 你有钥匙可以进出
So, you know the apartment well? You have the keys to come and go?
什么 他们公♥寓♥的钥匙 没有
What, keys to their apartment? No. No.
不 绝对没有
No. Never.
你知道梅雷迪思有另外一副钥匙吗
Did you know Meredith had another set? Do you know if Meredith had a set?
不 我们都没有对方的钥匙
To-- No, no. Nobody had keys to each other's places.
不 他们都没有对方的钥匙
No they didn't have keys to each other's places.
我们只是偶尔一起玩 我们会弹吉他 吃东西
We just hung out sometimes. We played guitar, we... ate food.
抽大♥麻♥
Smoke some pot?
你有抽大♥麻♥吗
Did you smoke some pot?
大♥麻♥
Pot?
你不能告诉警♥察♥我们抽大♥麻♥
You cannot tell the cops we smoke pot.
没有
No.
没有 我们没有抽大♥麻♥
No, we-- we did not smoke pot.
那女孩是个该死的骗子
The girl is a fucking liar.
她看着我的眼睛说她没有抽大♥麻♥
She looked me in the eye and said she doesn't smoke pot.
说她的室友不抽大♥麻♥
That her roommates don't smoke pot...
还有那些男生 那些种大♥麻♥的男生 他们也不抽大♥麻♥
and that the boys, the ones with a marijuana farm-- they don't smoke pot.
克尔彻小姐的房♥子钥匙 我们找到了吗
Ms. Kercher's house keys. Did we ever find them?
没有
No.
也没找到她遗失的钱包
Nor her missing wallet.
那么...
So...
唯一能进入
The only person
楼下和楼上的公♥寓♥的人就只有梅雷迪思
who had access to both the downstairs and upstairs apartments was Meredith.
或者是拿走她钥匙的凶手
Or perhaps the killer who took her keys.
还有阿曼达 - 或是阿曼达
And Amanda. - Or Amanda.
或是阿曼达
Or Amanda.
也许她回家 发现梅雷迪思的钥匙