你太咄咄逼人
You're a bitch.
我们要在这里住下来了吗
We're gonna live here forever.
不
No. - No?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you doing, love?
我不知道 我想还好 你呢
I don't know. I guess okay. You?
我感觉很糟糕 然后还好 接着又很糟糕了
Mm, terrible. Then fine, then terrible.
过来坐下
Come sit.
听着 你不能告诉警♥察♥我们抽大♥麻♥
Listen, you cannot tell the cops we smoke pot.
如果你告诉警♥察♥我们在屋里抽大♥麻♥
If you tell them we smoke in the house,
我们都会惹上麻烦 我们一定会失业
we could all get in trouble, and we will for sure lose our jobs.
好
Okay.
听好了
Listen up.
西伦齐 博纳西 卢切尼 罗曼内利 梅泽蒂
Silenzi, Bonassi, Luciani, Romanelli, Mezzetti,
普尔顿 佛洛斯特 罗登赫斯特 索莱希托 诺克斯
uh, Purton, Frost, Rodenhurst, Sollecito, and Knox.
你们可以走了
You're all free to go.
天啊
我要搭第一班飞机回家
I'm getting the first flight home.
诺克斯 我们需要你11点回来
Knox! We need you back at 11:00.
早上11点 - 对
11:00? 11 a.m.? - Yes.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这样她就只有几个小时可以吃饭 睡觉
That gives her just a few hours to eat and to sleep.
听着 我知道这很残酷
Look, it is brutal, I know,
但你要明白 每过一分钟
but you have to understand that every minute
只要真凶还没落网
that passes that we don't have the killer
他就有多一分钟能逃得更远
is another minute he has to get further away.
你是最亲近梅雷迪思的人
You were the closest one to Meredith.
你是我们最重要的证人
You're our most important witness.
我11点会到
I will be here at 11:00.
嗨 妈
Hi. Hi, Mom.
亲爱的 你还好吗
How are you, honey?
我很好
I'm okay. I'm okay.
昨晚真的很不顺 但他们让我回家小睡一下
Uh, it was a really rough night, but they're letting me go home for a nap, so...
等等 你还在警局
Wait, what, you're still at the precinct?
我现在就要离开了 对
I'm leaving right now, yeah.
我和你继父帮你买♥♥了机票
Your stepdad and I, we bought you a ticket.
好吗 我们希望你回家
Okay? We want you to come home.
不 我不能
N-No, I, I can't.
什么意思 他们有说不行吗
What do you mean, you can't? Did they tell you you can't?
算是吧 他们说他们真的需要我帮忙
Kind of. They, they said that, that they really need my help
还说我是他们最重要的证人
and that I'm, I'm like their most important witness.
所以我想我得留下来 妈
So, I, I think I have to stay, Mom.
在凶手还没落网的情况下
With a killer on the loose there?
我相信警♥察♥会保护我的
I'm, I'm sure the police will protect me.
我想他们真的需要我帮忙 查出是谁对梅雷迪思下毒手
Look, I think they... I think they really need my help to find out who did this to Meredith. Okay?
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
我不相信她 她的举止不像无辜的人 一点都不像
I don't trust her. Her behavior is not that of an innocent, that's for sure.
朱利亚诺 由你来决定
Giuliano. Your call?
只有女人会用毯子 盖住另一个女人的身体
Only a woman would cover another woman's body with a blanket.
哈啰 阿曼达
Hello Amanda.
检察官先生
My Prosecutor.