你认得它们吗
Do you recognize them?
什么
What?
对 可是...有人闯进屋子里
Yes but, huh... someone broke into the house--
有人闯进屋子里
No. No, some-someone, someone...
厕所里有血...
...blood in bathroom...
我室友的门上锁了 我们进不去
My roommate's door, it's, it's locked. It's... We can't get in.
好 - 请告诉...
Yeah. - Please tell...
有人从窗户闯进来
Someone broke in through a window.
目前没有东西不见
Nothing is missing so far,
一名室友下落不明 她的门也关上了
and a flatmate is not accounted for and her door is closed.
那就把门打开呀
So open it.
早安 找到停车位了
Good morning. Found parking.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们来这里是为了这两台被遗弃的手♥机♥
We are here for the matter of these two abandoned phones.
这跟闯空门有什么关系
What do these have to do with the break-in?
什么闯空门
What break-in?
那是我打给你们的原因
The reason I called you.
你没有打给我们
You didn't call us.
我有 我可以给你看... - 你没有打给我们
Yeah I did! I can show you-- - I'm telling you, you didn't call us.
什么 你们在说什么
Raffaele, what-what's happening? What are they saying...
我有打给你们
I did call you!
我们是邮政警♥察♥
We're Postal Police.
怎么了
邮政警♥察♥ 处理科技犯罪
Postal Police. Tech crimes.
他们不是宪兵 他们就像是地方的...
They are, they are not Carabinieri. They're, like, local tech crimes police.
这支手♥机♥是登记在 菲洛梅娜罗曼内利名下
This phone is registered to Filomena Romanelli.
他说其中一支手♥机♥是菲洛梅娜的...
He's saying one of the phones belongs to Filomena.
我们的纪录显示... 你一定要在我说话的时候说话吗
Our records say she-- Do you have to talk while I'm talking?!
她的义大利语不好 我在翻译
Her Italian is bad, I'm trying to translate!
你是要我怎样
What am I supposed to do?
菲洛梅娜是我的室友 但...
Filomena is my housemate. She is my housemate.
她是她的室友
She's her roommate!
不可能是她的手♥机♥ 我才刚打给她
But that, that-- it can't be her phone because I just spoke to her.
她才刚刚跟她通话
She just spoke to her!
梅雷迪思 我的另一个室友 我们找不到她
Meredith, my other roommate, we cannot find her.
你们可以拜托进去找她吗
Can you please, please just look inside for her?
我们找不到另一个室友梅雷迪思
We can't find Meredith, the other roommate.
你们可不可以...
Can you...
拜托去看看♥房♥♥子里的状况吗
...please come and see the scene in the house?
好吧
Fine.
康帝 跟我来
Conti, come with me.
好
为什么他们什么都不做
Why aren't they doing anything?
你可以告诉她 我们需要所有室友的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can you tell her we need all the roommates' numbers?
好 她正在这么找 - 我正在找
Yes, that's what she's doing!
好 冷静点
All right, calm down.
阿莱西 桌子底下有颗大石头
Alessi, there's a big rock under the desk.
算了 什么都别碰
Forget it, don't touch anything.
这不是我们的管辖范围
Not our jurisdiction.
我认为那是小偷丢的... - 小偷
I say the burglar threw it-- - Burglar!?
他砸破窗户 - 你太不可思议了
He threw it through the window. - You're unbelievable.
他爬进去 割伤自己 把血滴在了小厕所里
He climbed in, cut himself and dripped blood in the smaller bathroom.
什么小偷 东西都没少
What burglar?! Nothing is missing.
我们还不能确定
We don't know that for sure.
你之前说过 不是吗
You said that before, no?
我的意思是 这不是我女友的房♥间 我们没有...
What I'm saying is it's not my girlfriend's room so we didn't--
谁在里面 - 我们没有进去打开抽屉
Who's in here? - ...we didn't go inside and open drawers.
他们是警♥察♥吗 - 对
Are they police? - Yes.
有待商榷
Debatable.
你说什么
What did you just say?!
我会假装没听到 - 他们拿了什么
I'll pretend I didn't hear that. - What'd they take?
你是罗曼内利小姐吗
Are you Miss Romanelli?
这是你的手♥机♥吗 - 我真不敢相信 搞什么...不
Are these your cell phones? - I can't believe it! What the fu-- No!
小姐 这是你的手♥机♥吗
Miss, are these your cell phones?
我的珠宝还在
My jewelry is still here.
警官 你们看到了吗 厕所里有血
Officers, did you see this? There's blood in the bathroom.
我真不敢相信 - 等一下
I can't believe this happened. - Just a moment please.
小姐 能过来一下吗 - 可以打给她吗
Miss, can you come here please? - Can you call her please?
罗曼内利小姐
Miss Romanelli!!
这些手♥机♥是你的吗 - 不 不是我的
Are these cell phones yours? - No they are not mine!
这些是梅雷迪思的
These belong to Meredith.
一支是她的英国电♥话♥ 另一支是本地电♥话♥
One's her British phone and the second is for local calls.
我借给她一张我没有在用的手♥机♥卡
I lent her a SIM card I wasn't using...
厕所里有血
Officers, there's blood in the bathroom!
阿曼达 你有找到梅雷迪思吗
Amanda, did you ever find Meredith?
没有 我试着破门而入
No. I tried to break down her door.
门锁住了 - 对 上锁了
Why, is it locked? - Yes it's locked.
梅雷迪思
Meredith?
小姐 请冷静 冷静一点
Miss, calm down please. Calm down.
梅雷迪思
Meredith!
不 我感觉得到 有点不对劲 梅雷迪思
No no, I can feel it. Something's off. Meredith!
我们会想办法开门的 请冷静
We're going to find a way to open the door. You just calm down, please.
梅雷迪思
Meredith?
她通常会锁门吗
Does she usually lock her door?
梅雷迪思总是会锁门吗
Amanda? Does Meredith always lock the door?
对 有几次在她洗完澡后换衣服的时候
Um, y-yeah, a few times after she showered, you know, to change clothes.
她说她洗澡时会锁上...
Yes, she says she always locks it when she showers--
她从不锁门 - 她洗澡时 她说...
She NEVER locks the door! - When she showers, she says--
看看是谁在说话 你懂什么
Look who's talking, what the fuck do you know!?
马上把她的门踢开
Kick down her door at once!
那不是我们的权限 - 不是你们的权限
That is not in our authority. - Not in your authority?!
我来 退后
I'll do it. Stand back!
脚 脚
A foot. A foot!
大家出去 - 脚
Everyone out! - A foot!!!
康蒂 带他们去外面
Conti, bring them outside!
发生什么事
What's happening?
什么事
Yes?
我的天
My God.
好 我马上过去
Yes, I'm on my way.
为什么他们不告诉我们发生什么事
Why won't they tell us what's happening?
他们赶我们出来时 我听到那个邮政警♥察♥说了「身体」
When they rushed us out, I heard the Postale guy say "corpo."
天啊 - 怎么了
Jesus. - What?
那是「尸体」的意思
Corpo means "body."
不是吧 - 是 是尸体的意思
No, no. - Yes, it means body.
我听到菲洛梅娜说「脚」 那指的是「脚」 对吧
Well, I, I heard Filomena say "piede." That's "foot," no?
好 然后路卡说「柜」
Okay, so, and then Luca said "armadio."
是「衣柜」
Okay, it's "closet."
他们在衣柜里发现一只被肢解的脚
They found a dismembered foot in the closet?
梅雷迪思 天啊 不
别这样 你什么都不知道
Stop. Stop. You, you don't know anything.
我们什么都不知道 好吗
We don't know anything, okay?
我们不知道那是什么意思 那是她的房♥间 拉斐尔
We don't know what that means. It was her room, Raffaele.
她大概哭喊「可怜的梅雷迪思」 因为她房♥间里发生了不好的事
This-- She's probably crying, "Poor Meredith," 'cause bad stuff happened in her room.
我去问他们看到什么
I-I-I go in and I ask what they see.
好
Okay.
我曾听过有普世真理的说法 但从那天起 我学到一件事
I've heard of the concept of universal truth. But from this day forward, I'd learn that,
遗憾的是 真理其实只是个人的见解
unfortunately, truth is quite personal.
这让我想起那句话
It reminds me of that saying,
「如果一棵树倒在森林里 而现场没有任何人听见」
"If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one there to hear it..."
要是没有人相信 那还算是真理吗
Well, does truth actually exist if no one believes it?
毯子底下有具尸体...
There is a body under the blanket.
他们觉得是梅雷迪思
And they think it's Meredith.
什么
What?
我得走了
I have to...
不好意思 警官 嗨
Excuse me? Excuse me, Officer? Hi.
我忘了告诉那位邮政警♥察♥
I-- I forgot to tell the Polizia Postale
我觉得当我人在屋里时 凶手人还在那里
that I think whoever did this was there when I was there.
你能告诉她吗
Can you tell her?
她的意思是 不管是谁
What she's saying is that whoever did
来做什么 她回家的时候 他们还在这里
what they did, had to be there when she got home.
因为我回家时 马桶里有大便
Uh, because when I came home, there was, uh, poop in the toilet.
然后我回来时 那就已经被冲掉了