And then when I came back, it was flushed.
好
Okay.
你知道我会去调查的
You know I'm going to check that out.
他们会去调查... - 对 所以我才跟你说 因为...
They're-- They have a look-- - Yes, yeah. what you are saying. because...
还有拖把
a-and the mop.
我今天早上把拖把拿去给我男友 我把它拿回来了
I took the mop to my boyfriend's this morning, and I brought it back.
我把它放回去 我真的希望那不会毁了指纹...
I put it back. I... I really hope that didn't mess with anything, like crime-- finger--
好 我们也会检查血迹
Okay. We'll check that for blood, too.
在悲剧的悬疑迷雾里 我就像一头被车灯吓呆的小鹿
In the haze of tragedy, I was a deer in the headlights,
全然不知企图猎杀我的人即将现身
unaware that my hunter was about to arrive.
瓦伦提娜
Valentina.
米尼尼博士
Dr. Mignini.
我有些理论
I have theories.
带我去见她
Take me to her.
窗户
The window.
那就是闯入点吗
Is that supposed to be the point of entry?
对
Oh, yes.
嫌犯是蜘蛛人吗
Is Spiderman a suspect?
我觉得那个女警官讨厌我
I feel like that policewoman hates me.
别看他们 看着我
Don't look at them, look at me.
有人知道这两个年轻人是谁吗
Anyone know who these two kids are?
那个美国室友
The American roommate.
(2022年6月16日 上午6点53分)
阿曼达 他们还是想要你还血债
They're still out for your blood here, Amanda.
你这样只是再给他们一次机会 好把你关回监狱去
Just handing them another shot at throwing her back in prison.
他们会让我们通过的
They're gonna wave us right through.
他们会让我们通过 - 好
They'll wave us right through. - Okay.
你看
Look!
他们要我们停车 - 老天爷
They're stopping us, shit. - Oh, sweet Jesus.
准备好了吗 妈妈 - 好了
Ready, Mama? - Yeah.
没事的 保持冷静
It's okay. Stay calm.
好 他过来了 趴下
Okay, here he comes. Stay down.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby. It's okay.
不要
Oh, no! No! No!
你得先等等再通过 现在这里只有一条车道
You wait to pass. There's only one lane now.
等等 你等等 好吗
Wait. You wait, okay?
好
Get down.
请等一下
One second, please.
好
Okay.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
(2007年11月2日)
(下午3点15分)
阿曼达诺克斯
Amanda Knox?
对
Yes?
可以请你跟我来吗 我们需要你的证词
Can you come with me, please? We need your statement.
不好意思 她的义大利语不太流利
Excuse me. She's not fluent in Italian, not nearly.
也许我可以过去帮忙
Maybe I can come with her to help?
你想帮她做笔录
You want to help her give her statement?
不 我是说帮她翻译
No-- I mean-- Translate.
发生什么事
What, what, what's happening? What's happening?
她需要你的证词
She needs your declaration.
用义大利语 - 对
In, in Italian? - Yeah.
好 我可以...我试试看
Okay. Yeah, I can, I can try.
只有几个问题
Just a few questions.
好
Yes.
请... 再说一次
Please... to repeat?
你回到别♥墅♥的家时
You came home to the villa.
前门是锁着的
And the front door was locked?
不 不是
No, no, no, no.
是梅雷迪思的门...
Meredith's door...
锁上了
...locked.
但我当时不知道...
But I no know...
这件事
...this thing.
晚点 我才知道
Later, I know.
别♥墅♥的...门
Door... of the villa...
大门是...
The big door is...
开的 - 坏掉了
Open. - Broken down!
坏掉了 砰
Broken down. Boom!
被踢倒了 用脚踢
Kicked down. With a foot.
对 菲洛梅娜说「脚」 但是...
Yes! Filomena said "a foot, a foot!" but...
我不懂
I no understand.
我要用这支铅笔戳瞎我的眼睛
I'm going to poke my eye out with this pencil.
听着 你回到家
Listen, you came home...
看到前门没关
...to an open front door...
看到厕所里有血 然后你离开去求救
...and you saw blood in the bathroom and then you left to get help.
对 我想你说的对
Yeah. Yes. I think what you said.
亲爱的 你不可以只是「想」 你必须得知道
Dear one, you can't just "think", you must know.
不 对 我知道...
No, no. Yes. I know...
我做了什么
...what I did.
但我不是...
But I'm not...
很确定
...certain...
很确定...
Sure...
确定... 这要怎么说...
Sure of... How you say...
现在...然后...
This now, then...
发生这种事 然后这个 还有那个...
...this happens. Then this, and then this...
因为对我...你说话速度太快
Because... you speak much fast for me.
这样扯一小时够了吗 - 找个翻译来
An hour of this enough for you? - Getting a translator.
感谢上帝
Praise God.
别站起来
Oh, don't you get up.
她正在打电♥话♥给会说英语的人
She's calling someone in who knows English.
这样就不用浪费她的时间了
So we can stop wasting her time.
我的时间呢 就没那么宝贵了
My time? Not as valuable.
我们换个方法吧
Let's take a different tack.
我不知道 我听不懂你跟我说的话
I don't know. I don't, I don't comprendere anything you're saying to me.
你最后一次见到梅雷迪思是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Meredith?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon.
在阿曼达家
At Amanda's.
你女朋友 - 对
Your girlfriend? - Yes.
交往多久了
For how long?
多久了
How long?
诺克斯是你的女朋友吗
Has Knox been your girlfriend?
我会说...大概一个星期
I'd say... a week.
大约一个星期
About a week.
但我们一直在一起 自从我们认识后 她每晚都睡在我家
But we're together non-stop. She's slept at my flat every night since we met.
所以你昨晚人就是在那里
And that's where you were last night.
昨晚 我在我男友家
Last night? I was at my boyfriend's.
马可札罗里 24岁
Marco Zaroli, 24 years old.
我28岁 就像...就是这样
I'm 28. It's like... it is what it is.
好
Yes.
你说你每个周末都睡在那里
You said you sleep there every weekend.
但昨晚是周四 不算是周末
But last night was a Thursday, so not exactly the weekend.
是假日 这个周末是连假
It's a holiday. A long weekend.
万圣夜 万圣节 接着是亡灵节
Halloween, then All Saints, then Day of the Dead.
诺克斯打电♥话♥给你时 你在逛市集
So, Knox called you at the fair...
她说家里遭闯空门 你很震惊 然后立刻赶回家
...to say there'd been a break-in. You were alarmed, then you rushed home.
不 那是她第二次打给我
No that was the second time she called me.
她先前就有打来 - 说什么
Her first call came earlier. - To say what?
说她的浴室里有血迹
To say there was blood in her bathroom.
前门是开着的 但我当时并没有惊慌
And the front door was open. But I wasn't alarmed yet.
为什么 - 前门门闩坏了
And why is that? - The front door latch is broken.
没有从里面转钥匙就关不起来
It does not shut completely without the turn of a key from inside.
一阵风就能把它吹开
A gust of wind can blow it open.
我以为有人忘了锁门
I thought someone forgot to lock it.
不好意思 你都不担心血迹吗
I'm sorry-- you weren't concerned about the blood?!
血脚印 记得采浴垫上的脚印
A bloody footprint. Get the footprint on the bathmat.
那个美国女生看到血迹之后还去洗澡
The American girl took a shower after seeing this blood?
她是这么说的
What she said.
你看到血 然后去洗澡
So, you saw the blood, and then took a shower.
不 我是洗了澡后才看到浴垫
No. No, I showered, and then I saw the bathmat.
血迹没有让你感到不安
And the blood didn't distress you?
没有 老实说 我以为梅雷迪思月经来了 然后...
No, no. To be honest, I just thought Meredith got her period, and...
我不知道 也许她急着去买♥♥生理期用品
...I don't know, maybe rushed out to get products,