在你家
At your house?
我没有离开 我待在家里
I-- I did not leave, I stayed in.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting, Amanda? Come on, Amanda!
阿曼达 你为什么一直说谎 没有必要 真的
Amanda, why do you keep lying? There's no need, really.
我没说谎
I'm not lying. I'm-- I'm not lying.
阿曼达 有确切的证据 显示你在犯罪现场
Amanda, there's hard evidence placing you at the crime scene.
你最好快点从实招来
I'm not-- I'm not lying.
也许你不记得了
Maybe you don't remember.
对 也许你不记得了 这有可能
Yes, maybe you don't remember. It's possible.
也曾发生在我身上一次
It happened to me once.
我出过一次很严重的车祸 真的很可怕
I had a horrible car accident and it was traumatizing,
然后我醒来 完全不记得那件事
and then I woke up, and I didn't recall it.
创伤会让人的大脑出现奇怪反应 也许就是因为这样你才会记不起来
Trauma does funny things to the mind. Maybe that's why you can't remember times very well.
现在怎么了
What's going on?
我告诉她有时候创伤让我们忘记事情 这有可能吧
I told her sometimes with trauma we forget things. It's possible, no?
没错 所以也许你看到了一些...
Exactly. So that's why maybe you saw something...
可怕的东西 一些让你的大脑不想记得的坏事
Maybe you saw something horrible, horrible, something so bad your mind doesn't want to remember.
非常糟糕的事 所以你的大脑要你忘记
something so bad that your brain wants you to forget.
但我们要你记起来
But we want you to remember.
我们要你记起来
But we'll need you to remember.
我们要你记起来
We need you to remember.
你离开了拉斐尔的家
You left Raffaele's house.
去你的 我不懂是怎么回事
I don't understand what the fuck is happening right now, I really don't!
我听得懂这句
Oh, I understood that one.
去你的 诺克斯
Fuck you too, Kuh-nox!
你跟派翠克碰面
You met with Patrick.
不 我没有
No, I didn't! No, I didn't!
你为什么要打我 - 别说谎了
Stop lying!! - Why are you hitting me?
你是个骗子
You're a liar!
记起来
Remember!!
也许你自己经历了什么
Maybe you went through something yourself.
而且你知道你干了什么
And you know that you did.
你离开了拉斐尔的家
You left Raffaele's house.
他是这么说的 你也知道你有离开
He said so, and you know that you did.
你和某人碰面 原本意图是好的
You met with someone. Intentions were good... You met up with someone, the intentions were good.
然后一切都变调 发生了某件事
...then things turned. Something happened! Then everything changed. Something happened.
我不记得有离开
I-- I don't remember leaving.
你当然记得
You do remember! Yes, you remember.
不 我和拉斐尔待在家里 我待在家里
No, no, I-- I stayed home with Raffaele.
不 你没待在家里 你没有待在拉斐尔的家
No you didn't stay! You didn't stay at Raffaele's house.
你离开了 你去了哪里
You left! Where did you go?!
去你家 去镇上的广场
Where did you go? To your house? - To your house? To the town square?
去篮球场
To the basketball court?
我不记得了
I-- I don't remember!
阿曼达 你一定记得
Amanda, you must remember!
你是在那里跟派翠克碰面的吗
Is that where you met Patrick?
他喜欢梅雷迪思
He had a thing for Meredith...
你带他回家
You brought him home.
他们上♥床♥ 他杀了她
...they had sex and he killed her.
然后他杀了她
and he killed her.
我不记得这个 没有
I don't-- I don't remember that, no.
阿曼达 你跟一个男人碰面
Amanda, you met a man.
我不知道
Who did you meet, Amanda?
你跟谁碰面 阿曼达
...or we put you in jail for thirty years!
我不记得了
I-- I don't remember!
你在哪里跟派翠克碰面 - 我不记得了 我不知道
Is that where you met Patrick? - I don't remember! No, I don't know!
别说谎了 - 别再保护他了
Stop lying!! - Stop protecting him!!
别再保护他 我们知道是他 我们知道你们有碰面
...Protecting him. We know it was him! We know you two met!
我不知道
I don't-- I...
你在说谎 - 不...
You're lying!
是派翠克
It was Patrick.
是派翠克
It was Patrick!
靠 也该是时候了
Fuck, It was about time.
派翠克
Patrick Lumumba.
(2007年11月6日 清晨5点39分)
哈啰 诺克斯小姐
Hello Miss Knox.
我是检察官
I'm the Pubblico Ministero.
我得说清楚
Okay. I need to get clear.
他需要你...
He needs you to, uh,
派翠克杀害梅雷迪思时 你在佩哥拉街那栋屋子里的
be clear. Which... Which room were you in, at the Via della Pergola house...
哪个房♥间
while Patrick killed Meredith?
派翠克杀掉梅雷迪思时 你人在屋子里的哪里
Where were you in the house while Patrick killed Meredith?
我不确定是他杀了人
Well, I'm not... I'm not sure that he did.
她不确定他杀了人
She's not sure he did.
你说你在家里 对吧
You said you were at the house, right?
你说你在家里
You said you were at the house, right?
对 我在 但是...
Yes. Yes, I did. But...
他杀死她时 你在卧室吗
Were you in the bedroom while he killed her? Were you in the bedroom while he, while he killed her?
没有
No, no, no! No.
那你当时人在哪里
And where were you?
你当时人在哪里 - 我不知道现在是怎么回事
Where were you? - I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know what's going on.
你人在哪里 - 我不知道
Where were you? - I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
你是不是又回想起梅雷迪思被杀的画面 像昨天那样 在厨房♥里
Are you having a flashback of Meredith's murder? Like yesterday, in the kitchen?
我不知道
I don't know.
你捂住耳朵 不想听到梅雷迪思的尖叫吗
Are you covering your ears so you won't hear Meredith scream?
你在厨房♥听得到吗
Can you hear that from the kitchen?
你从厨房♥听得到她的声音吗 - 我什么都没听到 没有
Can you hear her from the kitchen? I don't hear anything, no.
你怎么会听不到她
How can you not hear her?
拜托 我求求你 我可以接电♥话♥吗 这是我的...
Ple-- I'm begging you. Can I please answer this, it's my mom.
我可以接电♥话♥吗
I can please respond?
你的手♥机♥已经被扣押作为证据
Your phone has been seized as evidence.
你的手♥机♥现在算是证据
Your phone is evidence now.
来吧
Come on.
睡一下吧
Get some sleep.
嗨 是妈妈 飞往罗马的转机被取消了
Hey, it's Mom. The connecting flight to Rome was canceled,
他们把我转往该死的苏黎世 但我快到了
and they rerouted me through freakin' Zurich. But I'm getting closer.
等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
阿曼达 亲爱的 你怎么不接电♥话♥
Amanda, honey, why are you not picking up your phone?
(2007年11月1日 晚间9点44分 梅雷迪思遇害前几分钟)
你还好吗 靠 拿好
Oh, no. Are you actually okay? Ow, fuck! Hold this.
不要接
No!
靠 太棒了 - 什么事
Oh, fuck, yes! - What?
我的天呀 - 怎么了
Oh, my God. - What, are you--
我今晚不用工作 天呀
I don't have to work tonight! God.
听起来很酷
This sounds very cool.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我的手♥机♥关机了
My phone is off.
我的也关机了
Mine off too.
你的关机了 - 对
Yours is off? - Yes. Me and you.
(2007年11月6日 早上7点10分)
来个人让我...
Please, wait, excuse me! Can somebody let me out?
来人呀 我需要找人谈谈 不 拜托 我犯了错
Somebody. I need to talk to somebody. No, no, no. No, no, please, I made a mistake.
警探 我记得了
Inspector!! I remember!
我想起来了
I remember, I remember.
什么 - 我现在想起来了
What? - I remember now.
我之前说的
Words that said--
是错的 好吗
Mistake.
关于派翠克的事 我说错了
What said of Patrick, wrong! It was wrong!
你已经签了口供
You already signed the statement
不 我知道 但我...
No I know, but I--
我犯了错 我当时很困惑
I made a mistake. I was confused.
我当时真的很困惑 但我现在不困惑了
I was really confused, but I'm not anymore.
拜托 我只是想帮忙 你能叫检察官回来吗
Please, I'm just-- I'm just trying to be helpful. Can you-- can you get the mayor back here?
检察官 我要改口供
The Pubblico Ministero! I need change statement!
听着 他已经回家了 他回家了
Look, he already went home. He went home.
他已经回家了
He went home already?
纸和笔
Pen and paper?
可以给我纸和笔吗 拜托
Can I have a pen and paper. Please?
我需要把故事说清楚
I needed to set the story straight.
他们宣称我所说的故事
The story I supposedly told couldn't have been my story
根本不是我的故事 因为我根本没说过