(2009年 法♥院♥宣判 阿曼达诺克斯谋杀室友有罪)
(2022年)
(尽管众人劝阻)
(阿曼达仍回到案发地点)
阿曼达 我不喜欢这样 一点都不喜欢
Amanda, I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
这就是计画 你是否可以...
Well, this is the plan. So, can you--
我发誓 如果你要我放轻松... - 我不是要你放轻松
I swear to God, Chris, if you tell me to relax-- - I'm not telling you to relax.
我希望你能放轻松 但我不是要你放轻松
I harbor a wish that you'd relax, but I'm not telling you to relax.
(2022年6月16日)
(早上6点51分)
就像我们说过的一样 不要动 不要出声
Just like we talked about. Don't move, don't make a sound.
他们一看到你 就会去打电♥话♥ 他们一打电♥话♥
Anyone sees you, they make a call. If they make a call,
十分钟之内 你就会像猎物一样被追杀
then they're all hunting you inside of 10 minutes.
他已经在追杀她了 他从未停止过 也永远不会停止
He's hunting her already. He never stopped. Never will.
而我们却来这里 像是羊入虎口
And here we are, just walking into the mouth of the wolf.
妈 拜托你别说了
Mom, will you please?
这是陷阱 - 不是
This is a trap. - It is not a trap. It's not.
如果这是陷阱 就是那怪物为你设下的陷阱
This is a trap, it's a trap that that monster has set for you,
而我们正要走入那个陷阱
and we are walking right into it.
(佩鲁加)
好 有车祸 前面有很多警♥察♥
Okay, car accident. Lotta cops up ahead.
别坐起来
Hey, don't sit up.
我必须让她安静下来
I, I, I have to quiet her.
这国家的人全都讨厌她 任谁都会爆她的料
Whole fucking country hates her. Anyone could hand her over.
好 就快经过他们了
Okay, we're comin' up on it now.
我们应该掉头回去 阿曼达
We should just turn back, Amanda.
阿曼达 你有在听吗 我真的觉得我们应该掉头
Amanda, are you listening? I really think we should go back.
我们才不要回去
There's no way we're going back.
也许我们稍微倒带一下
Well, maybe we'll go back a little,
回到我那个经常被误传 且疯狂扭曲的故事起点
to where my often mis-told and madly twisted tale began.
1986年10月31日 凌晨1点28分32秒
On October 31, 1986, at 1:28 and 32 seconds,
一只叛逆的黑头鸦脱队
a rebellious hooded crow leaves its formation
撞上义大利特尼一间法♥院♥的窗户
and flies into the window of a courthouse in Terni.
(朱利亚诺米尼尼)
而在那一刻 法官办公室里
At that exact moment inside his chambers,
年轻的义大利法官 将这只乌鸦的死视为不祥之兆
a young Italian magistrate sees the crow's death as an omen.
当他最爱的书开始燃烧时 他的祷告瞬间化成惊慌
His prayer turns to panic when his favorite book starts burning.
(夏洛克福尔摩斯)
同一时间 在英国伦敦南部的寇斯顿镇
And at the very same time in the town of Coulsdon, South London,
一位备受疼爱的小女孩 迈出了人生的第一步
a much-loved little girl takes her very first steps.
好棒 梅雷迪思
Yeah, Meredith!
梅雷迪思
而在美国华盛顿州的西雅图
And at the exact same moment in Seattle, Washington...
在模仿埃及人走路之后
After walking like Egyptians...
一个摩登女郎和比利小子 像法国人那样翻云覆雨
a flapper and Billy the Kid lie down like the French.
你的帽子 在这边等着
Your hat. Wait, right there.
九个月后 一名女婴诞生了
And nine months later, a baby girl is born.
那就是我 阿曼达玛丽诺克斯
Me, Amanda Marie Knox.
我爸爸柯特诺克斯不喜欢随兴拍照
My father, Curt Knox, dislikes candid photos.
他喜欢摆好姿势拍照 作为未来家庭幸福的证据
He likes posed pictures for future proof of family joy.
我妈妈艾达则不喜欢 爸爸爱上了别的女人
My mother, Edda, dislikes that my father fell for another woman.
我在街上买♥♥了一间房♥子 - 是吗 真♥他♥妈♥的替你高兴
I got a house just down the street. - Yeah? Well, good for freakin' you!
六岁那年 我就知道我不喜欢自己被忽视
By the time I was six, I learned I disliked fading into the background.
怪胎
Freak.
我倒是很喜欢活在自己的幻想世界里
I do like to live in my own imagination.
没错 这才对嘛 性感诺克西
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, Foxy Knoxy!
那几年我爸妈几乎没有互动
My folks didn't interact much at all in those years.
场上的是我女儿
That's my daughter out there!
好棒
Amanda!
但拥有两个家庭教会了我 人生不只一种模样
But having two families taught me that there's more than one way to be.
也不只一条路可以走
More than one way to walk through life.
阿曼达 你在干么 - 死怪胎
Amanda, what are you doing?! - Fuckin' weirdo.
而这个世界也远远超出我原本的小天地
And more to the world than my small corner of it.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
(出国留学 探索世界 )
(佩鲁加外国人♥大♥学)
这是我19年来 第一次让爸妈一起坐好听我说话
So, for the first time in 19 years, I made my parents sit together
为我那青涩人生打了一场超级重要的官司
and pled the first high-stakes case of my very young life.
你们觉得呢
So, what do you think?
所以从大学三年级开始 我会出国留学
So, for my junior year of college, I would study abroad.
(再会 阿曼达)
这是什么
这能带给你好运
It's for good luck.
别哭了 别这样
Don't cry, stop. Don't cry.
干么 - 过来这边 好吗
What's so serious? - Don't bring on any attention, okay?
好 我去商店买♥♥了个东西给你
Okay. I went to Spencer's and I got you something.
这是什么 - 这可以让你...
What is it? - It's for your--
而不是... - 别说了
Instead of-- - Stop!
按♥摩♥棒♥ - 不 你会需要的
A vibrator? - No, you need this.
怀着满满的希望 好奇心 以及年轻人的天真
So full of hope, curiosity, and the naivete of youth,
我展开了梦幻的义大利冒险旅程
I embarked on my romantic Italian adventure.
(义大利)
当然 我得先找个落脚处
Of course, I'd need a place to live.
(出租 仅限英国女孩 别浪费我的时间 200欧元 急 )
这群人是我的室友
These are my roommates.
萝拉很酷
Laura is cool.
她抽大♥麻♥ 耳朵上还有很多耳洞
She smokes joints and has a ton of piercings in her ears.
不 我没有 关好门 拜托 - 好
Close the door! - Okay, okay, okay!
这是菲洛梅娜 她有点神经质
And this is Filomena. She's a bit neurotic.
她喜欢看肥皂剧 还有泡自♥制♥泻药茶
She likes watching soap operas and brewing homemade digestive tea.
阿曼达
Hey, Amanda.
我是在开玩笑的啦...
I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Scuza.
还有梅雷迪思
And then, there's Meredith.
她是英国来的交换学生
She's an exchange student from England.
她喜欢跳舞 日光浴和阅读悬疑小说
She likes to dance, and sunbathe, and read mystery novels.
我们一开始形影不离
We were inseparable at first.
那种初识朋友的微妙悸动 像是在异乡遇见同路人
That buzzy feeling of new friendship, fellow traveler in a foreign land.
然后我们试着分享我们的世界
Then, we tried to share our world,
但她的那群英国朋友似乎不太喜欢我
but her British friends didn't take to me, for some reason.
阿曼达
Amanda!
她比我大一岁 也更多见识
A year older and wiser...
喂
Wait!
梅雷迪思很照顾我
...Meredith looked out for me.
你在跟丹尼尔亲热吗
Are you snogging Daniele?
你怎么会知道
How did you know that?
你有保护措施吧
You have protection, yeah?
有啦 我会用
Yes, yes, I'll use it.
阿曼达 喂
Amanda, oi!
干么
What?
是我们要用的
For us.
好 拜托
Yes, please!
好 玩得开心 小鬼们
Yeah, have fun. Have fun, kids. Ciao.
我们就这样摸索年轻的自己
We were just getting to know our young selves
沉醉在这座充满魔力的古城中
in this charmed ancient city,
浑然不觉悲剧即将降临到 可怜的梅雷迪思身上
blissfully unaware that something tragic was about to happen to poor Meredith,
而我所有的古怪特质 都会被拿来将我塑造成怪物
and that my every quirk would be used to brand me a monster.
《阿曼达诺克斯杀人疑案》
第一季第一集
(《艾蜜莉的异想世界》)
(2007年11月2日)
(上午10点13分)
(《哈利波特》)
早安
Good morning.
你干么叫醒我
Oh, why you wake me?
我叫醒你
I wake you?
是你吵醒我的吧...
You woke me with your--
真的 - 对
For truth? - Yes.
不 说真的 你没有办法...
No, seriously. You couldn't get, um, couldn't get...
呼吸
Air.
我想你该走...
I think you must go...
去医生了 拉斐尔
...doctor, Raffaele.
你应该是要说...
You should say...
去看医生
...to the doctor.
你睡太久了
You sleep too long.
我很无聊
I was boring.
你是很无聊
You were boring?
好吧 不 你才无聊
Okay, no. You, you were boring.
我是觉得无聊
I was bored.
漂亮又无聊
Beautiful and bored.
你想要什么 阿曼达