What's the plan?
让她先进去再说
Now we let her in, and we'll see.
你们要我怎么做
Uh, what-- what do you want me to do?
打开放刀子的抽屉
Open the drawer with the knives. Open the knives drawer.
第三个抽屉
The third drawer.
好 - 第三个
Okay. - The third one.
少了什么吗
Is anything missing?
少了什么吗
Is anything missing?
阿曼达
Amanda?
天啊
Oh, God.
阿曼达 你还好吗
Amanda, you okay?
坐下来 过来 请跟我来
Have a seat, come on. Come with me, please.
坐这里 对 有我在
Just-- just sit here. Yes.
好 你需要看医生吗 阿曼达
Good. Okay. Do-- Do you need a doctor, Amanda?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
天啊
Oh, God!
今天真的很糟糕
Today was really bad.
她回到案发的屋子里 非常情绪化 她来了
She-- she went back to the house... you know, very emotional. Here she is.
(11月5日 命案后4天)
你的电♥话♥响个不停 是你妈 她要过来
Uh, your phone rings and rings. It's your mom, she's coming.
什么 - 对
What? - Yeah.
妈 - 我要转机三次
Mom? - It's gonna take me three planes
换四班火车 但你没办法说服我不要过来的
and four trains, but there is no talking me out of this.
迪亚娜 你能帮我吗 - 她疯了才会要待在那里
Deanna, can you give me a hand, please? - She's crazy to stay there.
多谢帮忙 - 你是疯了才会想待在那里
That's helpful. - You're crazy to stay there!
好 我现在要去机场了
Okay, I'm leaving for the airport now.
克里斯 - 在这里 宝贝
Chris! - Right here, babe.
好 等我到了
Oh. Okay, and I will call you
再打给你 - 好
when I get there, okay? - Okay, okay. Yeah.
我们在佩鲁加火车站见
I'll meet you at the Perugia train station.
阿曼达 你在吗
Amanda, you there?
妈 - 你在吗 阿曼达
Mom? - Are you-- are you there, Amanda?
又是那个奇怪的喀嗒声
Sorry, it's that weird clicking sound again.
你好吗 小笨蛋
Oh. 'Sup, dummy?
嗨 克里斯 - 我们会去订
Hi, Chris. - Okay, and we will
一间不错的饭店房♥间
get a nice hotel room.
不 妈 别花钱 这太疯狂了
No, no, no. Mom, don't spend the money, that's crazy.
你的公♥寓♥是犯罪现场
Well, sweetheart, your apartment's a crime scene.
我可不要跟你和拉斐尔 共挤一张床 好吗
Not sharing Raffaele's bed with the two of you, okay?
我现在正穿着他的四角裤
Well, I'm currently wearing his boxers, so a lot--
可以说我俩之间已经没什么界线了
A lot of lines have been crossed.
妈 谢谢你没听我的话 我叫你不要来
Hey, Mom, thank you for not listening to me when I said you shouldn't come.
听着 我们24小时后见 好吗
Look, I will see you in 24 hours, okay?
好 我爱你 妈咪
Okay. I love you, Mommy.
再见 - 我也爱你
Ciao. - I love you too.
够了
Stop!
听着 我们24小时后见 好吗
怎么了
Yes?
她母亲在来这里的路上
The mother's on her way.
意思是她一降落 就会请律师
When she lands, that means lawyers.
我们才刚安顿下来准备睡觉
We just settled in for the night.
好
Fine.
怎么了
What?
警♥察♥要我过去
The police want me to come in.
什么 现在
What, right now?
太荒谬了
Ridiculous.
所以你要丢下我一个人 - 阿曼达
So, you're leaving me alone?
我知道的跟他们知道的一样多 所以应该很快就会结束
They know everything I know. So I'm sure I won't be long.
等等 我跟你一起去
Hold on. I'm-- I'm coming with you.
你确定 - 确定
You sure? - Yes.
(2007年11月5日 晚间10点47分)
你不喜欢坐办公桌的工作
Don't you prefer to work at a desk?
不喜欢
No. No?
不 我喜欢这些椅子
No, I love these chairs.
又硬 又是塑胶做的...
Hard and plastic and...
让我的背好痛
A pain to my back.
是呀 我能想象
Yeah, I can imagine.
你是应该知道的 你在里面...
You should know, you've spent...
待了很久的时间
...many hours in them.
瑜伽
Yoga.
有帮助
Helps.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
让我瞧瞧...
Show me...
你的瑜珈招式
Show me some moves.
不要
No.
好啦
Yes!
现在吗 - 现在
Right now? - Right now.
好
Okay.
树式
Tree.
好 我知道这招 很好
Yeah, I know that, nice.
很好
Nice.
脚趾
Toesies.
凶手进来时 你不在家吧
You weren't at home when the killer came in, right?
那...
That was...
你很幸运
Lucky for you.
你柔软度真好
Wow, you are flexible!
停下来 这里是警♥察♥局 你在做什么
Stop that! This is a police station! What are you doing?
我们只是在聊这个案子 - 对不起
We were chatting about the case. - Sorry.
那我们应该记录下来 不是吗
Then we should put it on record no?
跟我来
Follow me!
等等 真的吗 还有问题
Wait, wait? More questions? Seriously?
(初级与中级义大利语)
跟她去
该死
Shit.
我可以放...
Can I put...
你对我说谎 小姐
You lied to me, young lady.
我知道大♥麻♥的事
I know about the pot.
妈的
Fuck.
你在家抽大♥麻♥
You smoke pot? At home?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想让任何人...
I didn't want to get anyone--
让任何人惹上麻烦
Get anyone in trouble.
告诉我梅雷迪思遇害当晚 你的所有行踪
Tell me all your movements on the night Meredith was killed.
我... - 你做了什么...
My... - What you did...
11月1日当天晚上
The night of November 1st.
而且这次
And this time...
要说得清清楚楚
...be precise.
好 好的
Yeah, okay. Si, uh, yeah.
我人在拉斐尔的公♥寓♥
I was at flat of Raffaele
我们...
We...
吃了晚餐
having dinner
看了《艾蜜莉的异想世界》
seeing Amélie
对 抽了大♥麻♥
yes, smoking the joint
做♥爱♥ 我们去洗澡...
Making love, we to showering...
那要怎么说...
uhm, how do you say--
水槽底下有根水管破了
There's a pipe that burst under the sink.
事情的顺序呢 要说清楚
In what order? Exactly.
我要知道每一件事发生的时间
For each move I want times.
时间
Times?
我不知道我是否记得
I don't know if I know.
我不知道...
I don't know
你怎么会不知道 如果你说的是实话 就一定知道
How could you not know? If you're telling the truth, you must know.
我说的是实话
I am telling truth.
我们抽了大♥麻♥ 所以记忆...
we smoke the pot so things--
有点模糊 而且...
A little hazy, and...
他家里没有时钟
he does not have clocks.
没有时钟
No clocks?
那你怎么知道何时该上课或上班
So how do you know when to leave for class or for your job?
你看太阳的位置吗
You go by the position of the sun?
什么 我不懂你的意思 - 阿曼达
What? I don't understand. - Amanda...
我们现在要这么做
This is what we're going to do.
好 闭上眼睛
All right. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.