(前情提要)
我是阿曼达诺克斯 一位来自西雅图的大学生
I'm Amanda Knox, a college student from Seattle.
从大学三年级开始 我会出国留学
For my junior year, I would study abroad...
(义大利)
我在那里遇见我的室友梅雷迪思
...where I met my roommate, Meredith.
我们一开始形影不离
We were inseparable at first,
浑然不觉悲剧即将降临
blissfully unaware that something tragic was about to happen.
有人吗
Hello?
我是梅雷迪思 请留言 祝你有个美好的一天
It's Meredith. Leave a message and have a beautiful day.
这太糟糕了 有人闯进我家
This is fucked! Someone broke into my house.
梅雷迪思 你在里面吗
Hey. Hey, Meredith, you in there?
这些电♥话♥是今天早上找到的
These phones were recovered this morning.
你认得它们吗
Do you recognize them?
她从不锁门 - 当她洗澡时 她说...
She NEVER locks the door! - When she showers, she says--
看现在是谁在说话 你又他妈的知道什么
Look who's talking, what the fuck do you know!?
所有人都出去 - 脚
Everyone out! - A foot!!!
康帝 带他们出去
Conti, bring them outside!
发生什么事
What's happening?
我们会抓到凶手
We'll catch the monsters who did this.
窗户 那就是闯入点吗
The window. Is that supposed to be the point of entry?
有人知道这两个年轻人是谁吗
Anyone know who these two kids are?
那个美国室友
The American roommate.
贾科莫
Giacomo!
他们总是会认为是男友干的
I'm really scared. They always think it's the boyfriend.
那些英国女孩都不喜欢阿曼达
The British girls don't like Amanda at all.
她带很多男生回家
She brought lots of men home.
那个美国女生在见到血后 还去洗澡
The American girl took a shower after seeing this blood?
她的举止不像无辜的人 一点都不像
Her behavior is not that of an innocent, that's for sure.
只有女人会用毯子 盖住另一个女人的身体
Only a woman would cover another woman's body with a blanket.
我们希望你回家 - 不 我不能
We want you to come home. - No, I-- I can't.
在凶手还没落网的情况下
With a killer on the loose there?
我相信警♥察♥会保护我的
I'm-- I'm sure the police will protect me.
有关那名遭残忍♥杀害的英国女学生谋杀案
New developments on the case of the British student who
有了新进展...
was brutally murdered...
(2007年11月6日 梅雷迪思遇害后5天)
阿曼达诺克斯已经认罪
Amanda Knox has confessed...
到底发生什么事
What the fuck happened?
我真的可能会承认 一桩我没犯的谋杀案吗
Could I really have confessed to a murder I didn't commit?
我可以试着解释
I can try to explain,
但要讲自己的故事并不容易
but telling my own tale is a sticky, tricky thing.
尤其连我对这段故事的真正起点 也是一头雾水
Especially when I was a stranger to my story's true beginning.
(2007年11月2日 梅雷迪思遇害后12小时)
(阿曼达)
《阿曼达诺克斯杀人疑案》
第一季第二集
亲爱的
Honey?
我在半梦半醒之间会看见他们
I see them in waking dreams.
佛罗伦斯人魔的受害者们
The Monster of Florence victims
一格一格在我脑海里闪过
Like a slideshow in my head.
像老式电影放映机那样
As if through a Mutoscope--
亲爱的 今天是假日
Honey, it's a holiday.
你妈来了 你女儿们也做了你最爱的料理
Your mother is here. Your daughters have cooked all your favourite treats.
可以过来一起吃吗
Can you please come and join us?
半个世纪以来 一名残暴的杀手肆虐整个义大利
For over fifty years a brutal killer haunts all of Italy,
而最后解开谜团的是谁
and who finally provided answers?
是你啊 朱利亚诺
You did Giuliano.
而那些法官竟敢驳回
And the judges dare to reject them?
质疑我的直觉
To question my intuition?
谴责我的做法
To condemn my approach?
那都是老案子了 亲爱的 何不放下呢
It's such an old crime, love. Why not let it go?
爸 快点啦
Papa! Come on!
再不吃亡灵之饼 它们都要复活了
The Bread of the Dead will resurrect in a minute.
好啦 我来了
Okay, okay. I am coming.
喂
Yes?
在我的故事中 有些人物对我来说也很陌生
There were players in my story who were unknown to me, too,
以我的美式理性逻辑 很难理解他们所扮演的角色
their roles enigmatic to my American sense of reason.
在义大利 检察官不仅负责出庭审讯案件
In Italy, public prosecutors not only try cases,
还会主导警方的整个调查过程
they also lead the entire police investigation.
米尼尼博士
Dr. Mignini.
当地媒体来了
Local press is here.
国际媒体也在路上
International on the way.
死者是英国人 两名室友是义大利人
The victim is British, two roommates are Italian.
发现前门开着的是美国人
The one who found the front door open is American.
这里是犯罪现场 退后
This is a crime scene. Get back!
你运气真的很差 居然接到这个案子 朱利亚诺
You got real bad luck of the draw, ending up with this one, Giuliano.
我的案件不是碰巧指派给我的 而是出自上帝的安排
My cases are not assigned to me by chance, but by God.
米尼尼博士 拜托 我必须确定死亡时间...
Dr. Mignini please, I must establish time of death--
他会破坏犯罪现场
He will contaminate the crime scene!
一个一个来
One at a time!
时间至关重要
Time is of the essence--
身为负责维护犯罪现场完整性的人
As the person in charge of the integrity of the crime scene...
我不希望他在我们搜集和标记证据之前 去碰那个女孩
I don't want him prodding the girl before we collect and mark evidence.
身为验尸官 我必须确定死亡时间
As coroner I must determine time of death--
你不能... - 一旦尸体冷却了
You can't-- - Once the body is cooled there's no way...
就无法确定精确的... - 好 我懂了
...of establishing precisely-- - All right, all right, I get it.
你进去 尽快做好你的工作
You go in and do your job as quickly as you can.
但验尸官在等你
But the coroner is waiting.
好 可以吗 - 不
Okay, good? - No!
布鲁诺
Bruno!
布鲁诺
Bruno.
哪位宪兵军官会指挥我的团队
Which Carabinieri officer will be leading my army?
其他警♥察♥先到现场的
The other police arrived first.
什么其他警♥察♥
What other police?
负责科技犯罪的
Tech crimes.
我是卡洛阿莱西 邮政警♥察♥
Mr. Prosecutor. I'm Carlo Alessi, Postal police.
为什么邮政警♥察♥会负责调查谋杀案
Why were the Postal Police in charge of a murder case?
一开始只是一件两支手♥机♥遗失的案子
Well at first it was simply a scene of two lost cell phones.
受害者的手♥机♥ 在几条街外的一个花♥园♥里被发现
The victim's mobile phones were found blocks away in a garden.
手♥机♥被交到邮政警♥察♥手上 他们追查到这个地址
Turned in to the Postal Police, who traced them to this address.
我们得知这是菲洛梅娜罗曼内利的住所
We were told it belonged to Filomena Romanelli.
谁是罗曼内利
Romanelli who?
其中一位义大利室友
One of the Italian roommates.
她认出手♥机♥是受害者的
She ID'd the phones as belonging to the victim.
阿莱西警探就是在那时破门而入的
That's when Inspector Alessi broke down her door.
其实破门的是那个红发小子
Actually, the red-haired kid did.
你让一个平民破门而入
You let a civilian break down the door?!
全世界都在看我们 你却这样子搞砸
The whole world is watching us and you fuck up like that?!
我以为前门是开着的
I thought the front door was found open.
我对搞砸的事感到抱歉 请让我解释
Sorry about Laurel and Hardy. Let me explain...
康帝 你干么张嘴说话
Conti, why did you say anything?
检察官先生
Mr. Prosecutor.
那个漂亮的美国女孩
The pretty American girl...
还有她戴眼镜的男友...
And her boyfriend, with the glasses...
当我抵达时 他们很惊讶见到我
When I arrived they were surprised to see me,
虽然他们声称已经有报♥警♥
though they claimed to have called the police.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个美国室友
The American roommate.
她对案情「热心帮忙」 就是那个
She's very "helpful," that one.
很美式地粗鲁插话 抛出各种不请自来的资讯
Offering unsolicited information in crude American spasms.
这些资讯根本兜不起来
Information that so far does not add up.
他们怎么还没被带去警局问话
Why haven't they been taken to the Questura yet?
他们还没亲热完
They weren't done making out.
瓦伦提娜
Valentina.
干么 你简直像是我爸 这样叫我「瓦伦提娜」
What? You're just like my father with that face. "Valentina."
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right, dear?
今天很辛苦
Tough day.
凶案的现场 那女孩的惨状
The scene inside... the state of the girl...
身为凶杀组组长 你一定有见过...
As Head of Homicide, surely you've seen--
没有像这样的
No. Not like this.
这里有血迹
There are blood stains over here.
这就是打破窗户的石头吗
Is this the rock that broke the window?
带着这样大的石头 可不容易攀上这么陡的墙
Quite a boulder to carry while climbing such a sheer wall.
屋外也没留下鞋印或摩擦痕迹
No shoe prints or scuff marks on the exterior of the house either.