慢着
But wait.
如果我帮了你这个忙 你能帮我什么
If I do something for you, what can you do for me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没有
I have nothing.
你知道怎么和女人调情 我看得出来
You know how to talk to women. I can see that.
今晚对我来说非常特别
Tonight is a very special night for me.
你给我写一些我能说给我的女人听的东西
You write me some things I can say to my woman,
我就帮你传纸条
and I deliver your note.
我半小时后回来
I'll be back in half an hour.
我和魔鬼做了交易
I did a deal with the devil.
他给了我纸...
He gave me the paper...
我收下了
and I took it.
你相信巴雷茨基吗
Did you trust Baretzki?
不信
No.
但我觉得他需要我
But I think he needed me.
他非常孤独 非常暴♥力♥
He was very lonely, very violent.
可怕至极
Terrible.
好了 刺青的
Okay, tattooist.
这是她的编号♥吗 - 是
That is her number? - Yes.
不是吧
Really?
如果我只是想和她们上♥床♥呢
What if you just want to fuck them?
浪漫仍然是最好的方式
Romance is still the best way to achieve that.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你 马上起来
You, get up now!
怎么回事
What is it?
怎么了
What is it?
快走
Move.
你可以拿着这个 我还能弄到更多
Look, you can have this, and I can get more.
我打发不了他 你必须去见他
I can't send him away. You have to go and see him.
但我会在这等你
But I'll wait here.
编号♥多少
What number?
4562
4562.
你们看起来他妈的都一个样
You all look the fucking same to me.
你在哪里工作
Where do you work?
服装仓库
Clothing warehouse.
你记得他
You remembered him.
那个给我这个编号♥的人
The one that gave you that number.
他也记得你
He remembers you too.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
“拉利·艾森伯格 克龙帕希
"Lali Eisenberg, Krompachy."
就这样吗 - 你得扔掉这张纸条
That's it? - You get rid of that.
吉塔 这张纸条会害你丧命的
Gita, this note will get you killed.
就为了给我一张纸条
To be able to get a note to me.
这个男人是谁
Who is this man?
问得好 他在为他们做什么
Good question. What is he doing for them?
嘿 他妈的给我闭嘴
Hey! Shut the fuck up!
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
I do.
等一下
Just a minute.
这条裙子是个礼物 - 哦 谢谢你
It's a gift, the dress. - Oh, thank you.
这种布料很难找到的
This material is hard to find.
我应该能卖♥♥个好价钱
I could probably sell it for quite a lot.
我给你倒了些杜松子酒
I poured you some schnapps.
苹果味
Apple.
你像个 农民一样一口闷
You throw it back like a peasant.
现在 像个淑女一样小口慢酌
Now, sip it like a lady.
你对未来有什么希望
What are your hopes for the future?
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在关心你的生活
I'm showing an interest in your life.
我的生活 这个世界已经疯了 我的家被侵占了
My life? The world has gone mad. My home has been invaded,
我还必须在这个地方挣钱...
and I have to earn money in this place--
这就够了
This is enough.
这是什么
What is this?
“你对未来有什么希望”
"What are your hopes for the future?"
顺便说一下 我觉得你是个该死的同性恋
By the way, I think you're a fucking homo.
什么
What?
你和女人说话的方式
The Lali method of talking to women
是同性恋的花言巧语
is a homo fantasy.
发生了什么
What happened?
是在营地里还是... - 混♥蛋♥
Was it in the camp, or-- - Fucker!
起来
Get up!
我眼里容不下
I don't want to be around someone
愚蠢的人 你明白吗
who is fucking stupid. Understand?
对不起 区域长先生
I'm sorry, Herr Blockführer.
你那个丑八怪朋友 我昨晚给她了
Your little ugly friend? I gave it to her last night.
纸条吗
The note?
你见到她了吗
You saw her?
她在29区
She's in block 29.
在服装仓库工作
Works at the clothing warehouse.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要讨他欢心 你明白的
I needed to keep him happy, you understand.
他现在知道她是谁了
He now knew who she was.
他知道她是谁
He knew who she was.
知道她睡在哪张小床
He knew which little bed was hers.
他随时可以去见她
He could visit her whenever he wanted to.
我们不说这个了
Let's leave this.
好吗 你不如坐下来吧 拉利
Okay? Why don't you go sit down, Lali?
我给你倒些水
I'll bring you some water.
是的 他给她了
Yes. He gave it to her.
不 不
No, no.
他...
He...
抱歉 我不是...
Sorry, I don't-- I didn't...
我不知道他会对她做什么
I didn't know what he could've done to her.
我...
I...
请等一下 抱歉 抱歉
Just a minute, sorry, sorry.
天啊
Jesus.
对不起 希瑟 - 不
I'm sorry, Heather. - No.
你不必道歉
You mustn't apologise.
我想让你知道
Just so you know,
在我的家里 哭闹和大喊大叫随处可见
I come from a big family full of criers and shouters.
所以我就像回到了家里
So, I feel right at home.
这么说你是犹太人
So, you are Jewish!
算是吧
I guess, in a way.
我的头难受死了
My head feels like shit.
有什么能治头痛
What is a cure for a headache?
头痛...
A headache...
还是说宿醉
or a hangover?
一杯酒我还是绰绰有余的 或50杯
I could do with a drink, or 50.
来吧
Come on.
赶紧的
Chop, chop.
给你的东西 这是巧克力...
Something for you. This is chocolate...
闭嘴
Shut up!
你打算再给她写张纸条吗
Are you going to write her another note?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道她想不想我写
I don't know if she wants me to.
她想
Well, she does.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
她记得你
She remembers you.
好吧...
Well...
很难忘记我
hard to forget me.
这倒没错
Fucking true.
每天只要有机会 我就盯着那个服装仓库
Every day that I can, I watch this clothing warehouse.
我想要 你知道...
I want, you know...
他们怎么说来着
What are they called?
像超人那样的X光视力 看穿那些
X-ray vision like Superman to see through those walls
她工作的地方的墙
where she is working.
你是斯洛伐克人吗
Are you Slovakian?
你是斯洛伐克人吗
Are you Slovakian?
你是斯洛伐克人吗 - 是
Are you Slovakian? - Yes.