And good things take time. - It's true.
星期四
Thursday?
星期四
Thursday.
晚安 拉利
Good night, Lali.
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around.
我会说些什么呢...
What would I say...
如果我现在能对你畅所欲言
if I could say anything to you now?
我会让自己开心 妈妈
I will be happy, Mama.
我会找到爱
And I will find love.
妈咪...
Mummy...
妈咪
Mummy.
你回来了
You're back.
我说过我会来的
I said I'd come.
我没吓跑你吗 - 没有 还不至于
I didn't scare you off? - No, not yet.
这件衬衫和之前的一样
Same blouse as before.
是的 这是我医院的工作服
Yes, this is my hospital uniform.
我穿着这件去上班 - 进来吧
I wear it to work. - Come in.
准备好证件
Papers ready!
排成一队
Stay in line!
嘿 你干什么
Hey. What you doing?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
笑你啊 约会要迟到了
You. Late for an appointment.
快点 继续走
Come on, keep moving.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
波兰 - 继续向前走
Poland. - Keep moving forward.
我听说他们会把你训练成一名机械师
I hear they'll train you as a mechanic,
修修车 修修发动机
fixing cars, engines.
嘿 我认识那家伙
Hey, I know that guy.
这边走 快点 快走
This way. Come on, move.
嘿 鲍里斯
Hey, Boris.
拉利 你怎么在这里
Lali. What are you doing here?
在这里乘火车啊
Getting on the train.
听我说
Listen to me.
赶紧离开这里 跑得越远越好
Get out of here. Run as far away as you can.
走啊
Run!
他知道
He knew.
他告诉我了
And he told me.
你知不知道他为什么让你跑
Did you know why he was telling you to run?
不知道
No.
坊间有过关于劳工营的流言
There were rumours about the work camps, but,
但谁会相信呢
who could believe them?
那一天的守卫森严
And that day, guards are all around.
我跑不了
I can't run.
继续走 - 继续向前走
Keep moving! - Keep moving forward!
不好意思 我不能坐这节车厢
I'm sorry, I cannot travel in this carriage.
里面脏兮兮的
There is shit in there.
快上车
Move into the carriages.
快给我上车
Move quickly into the carriages.
准备好你们的证件以供检查
Have your papers ready for inspection.
每节车厢都要坐满人
Fill every carriage.
走吧 - 快走
Come on. - Move.
继续走
Keep moving.
这节车厢还有空位
There's space in this one here.
向前移♥动♥
Move forward.
下来 快走 离开这里 走啊
Out! Go! You leave here. Go!
排好队 把行李留在这 快走
Get in line. Leave your luggage here, go.
继续走 跟着其他人
Keep moving, follow the others!
排好队 把你们的行李留在这
Get in line and leave your luggage here.
继续走
Keep moving.
沿着火车走 - 打扰一下
Follow the train. - Excuse me.
我们什么时候能拿回行李
When do we get these back?
立定
Halt!
欢迎来到奥斯维辛
Welcome to Auschwitz.
你们刚刚走过的那扇大门上
The gates you just walked through say,
写着“工作使人自♥由♥”
"Work will make you free."
所以努力工作
So, work hard.
Process指的是囚犯被处理或分类的过程
包括囚犯到达时的登记、身份确认、体♥检♥以及决定囚犯去向(如劳动营、毒气室等)的筛选过程
你们会在这里进行处理
You will be processed here,
然后你们会被带到你们的新家
and then you will be taken to your new home,
奥斯维辛-比克瑙
Auschwitz II-Birkenau.
女人走这边 男人走这边 谢谢
Women this way, men over here. Thank you.
走吧
Move along.
鞋子脱掉
Shoes off!
衣服脱掉
Clothes off!
把你们的衣服和鞋子...
Put your clothes and shoes--
脱掉你们的衣服
Take your clothes off!
快点
Hurry up!
继续走
Keep going! Keep moving!
你们将会得到处理 并领♥取♥到一套制♥服♥
You will be processed and given a uniform.
脱掉你们的衣服
Take your clothes off!
继续走
Keep moving!
马上脱掉你们的衣服
Take your clothes off now.
我做不到
I can't do this.
没事的
It's all right.
继续走
Keep going!
继续走 不要拖延队伍的行进
Keep moving. Don't slow down the queue.
拉利...
Lali...
来吧 - 去吧 亚伦
Come on. - Go on, Aaron.
亚伦
Aaron.
你怎么杵在那里
Why are you standing there?
好样的
Good man.
奶牛的待遇都比我们好
We treat our cows better than this.
该死 巴雷茨基 我们为什么要走这条路
Shit! Baretzki! Why did we come this way?
这是条捷径 你♥他♥妈♥的
It was a shortcut, for fuck's sake.
他们臭死了
They fucking stink.
巴雷茨基 真是见鬼了
Baretzki. Fucking hell.
夜班糟透了
Night shift sucks.
他就这么随机地射杀了他们 - 是的
He just randomly shot them? - Yes.
我们的生命对他们来说如同草芥
Our lives were not important to them.
这就是那里所发生的事
This is what happened there.
这是一部分
This is part of it.
要是你不想听到这些事...
If you don't want to hear these things--
不 我想听
No. I... I do. I...
我明白
I understand.
拉利
Lali?
你还好吧 拉利 - 我很好
Are you all right, Lali? - I'm all right.
嘿 老不死的
Hey, old man.
那晚上是我吗
That was me that night?
我不确定你的记忆是否正确
I'm not so sure you remember it right.
去你的
Get fucked.
起来
Get up!
赶紧上厕所
Get to the latrines.
在外面排队
Line up outside.
起来 动起来
Get up, move it!
这就是每天早上的情况
This is what it was every morning.
脱帽
Caps off.
那是一天中最艰难的时光
It was the hardest part of the day.
每一次我睁开眼...我还在那里
Every time I opened my eyes... and I am still there.
晚上入睡后可以忘却一切
At night you sleep and you forget.
但到了早上...
But morning...
起来
Get up!
日复一日 - 快走
Here again, again. - Let's go.
起来
Get up!
出去 上厕所 排好队
Outside, get to the latrines. Line up!
快点
Hurry it up!
我需要钉子 两包
I need nails. Two packets.
你 把钉子拿给他
You. Get them for him.
这地方真大
It's huge.
来 帮我稳住