Here. Hold it steady for me.
用上全力
Full weight.
你不是囚犯吗
You aren't a prisoner?
我是个建筑工 我在这里工作
I'm a builder. This is a job.
什么气味
The smell?
他们来不及把尸体埋掉
They can't bury the bodies fast enough.
他们让我们排成一行 然后当着我们的面射杀了他们
Then they lined us up and shot them in front of us.
完全随机
It was completely random.
遭殃的可能是我
It could have been me.
我...我不能死在这里 拉利
I... I can't die in here, Lali.
我还没做过呢 你知道吗
I've never had sex, you know?
我和我女朋友 我们只是亲了而已
My... my girlfriend and I, we just kissed.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
只是有点冷
Just cold.
拉利 拉利
Lali. Lali.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
他看起来不太好 对吧
He doesn't look well, does he?
也许装尸体的推车是为你准备的
Maybe the death cart for you.
我很好
I'm fine.
你要怎样才能让他今天待在床上休息
What would it cost you to let him stay in bed today?
你可以舔我的屌♥
You could suck my cock.
我不记得那个片儿长的名字了
I can't remember his name, that block elder.
他是个暴徒、疯子 因为谋杀进了监狱
He was a brute in prison for murder. Cuckoo.
可能是叫卡尔
Carl, maybe.
所以 你说到你生病的时候
So, you were telling me about when you got sick.
斑疹伤寒 是的 所以亚伦...
Typhus, that's right. So, Aaron...
亚伦只有17岁 对吧
Aaron is only 17, right?
那天他为我所做的...
What he did for me that day...
回去排队
Back in line!
回去排队
Back in line!
滚开
Fuck off.
野兽
Animals!
马上给我回去排队
Back in line. Now!
回去
Get back!
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
还活着
Yes!
振作起来 拉利
Fight this, Lali.
坚持住
Fight it.
拉利 我的孩子
Lali. My boy.
你在床上干什么
What are you doing in bed?
你必须得起来
You have to get up.
妈妈 - 来吧
Mama. - Come on.
你得喝点水 然后起来
You need to drink some water and get up.
你气色很不错啊
You're looking good.
我是佩潘 我给你纹了那个编号♥
I am Pepan. I gave you that number.
我看到那些男孩冒着生命危险救你
I saw those boys risk themselves to save you.
我了解像你这样的人
I know men like you.
还会有更多的囚犯运进来
There is more prisoners coming.
很多很多
A lot more.
我会训练你
I will train you.
你可以不用再干苦力
You would be away from those work gangs.
你可以搬出那些肮脏的铺位
You would move out of those filthy bunks,
你可以吃得更多
you would get more food.
刺青师吗
Tattoo people?
我不是干这活的料
That's not something I can do.
我是给你一个在这个鬼地方活下去的机会
I'm giving you a chance to survive this place.
我不关心你的职业发展道路
Not a fucking career opportunity.
脱帽
Caps off!
戴帽
Caps on.
快走
Move!
起来
Get up!
我当时26岁...
I was 26...
我想活下去
and I wanted to live.
佩潘给了我一条路...
Pepan offered me a way...
我接受了
and I took it.
Block Führer:在纳粹统治下,负责监视和控制特定街区的居民、执行纳粹政策的官员或志愿者
32407号♥ - 是的 区域长
3-2-4-0-7? - Yes, Block Führer.
新刺青师
The new tattooist.
你现在归我负责
I am now in charge of you.
如果你守规矩 大家都相安无事
If you behave yourself, all will be well.
你多大了
How old are you?
26岁
I'm 26.
你多大了
How old are you?
去你丫的 我就这么大
Go fuck yourself. That's how old I am.
跟我来 恶心玩意
Follow me, cunt.
天亮的时候我会来找你
I will be here for you at dawn.
区域长
Block Führer.
我可以睡在原来的营房♥里吗
Can I sleep in my old barracks?
你现在为党卫队工作
You are working for the SS now.
相信我 你会需要保护的
You will need protection, trust me.
拉利 你要狠下心来 手起刀落 来吧
Hard and fast, Lali. Come on.
如果你心软情况只会更糟
It's worse if you're gentle.
脚不要停 继续向前走 - 我很抱歉
Keep the line moving! - I'm sorry.
我得回一趟我原来的营房♥
I need to get back to my old barracks.
现在就去 快点
Go now, be quick.
如果你带着那个包
If you have that bag with you,
别人就会知道你为思政部工作
it tells anyone you work for the Political Department.
凡事小心点
And watch out.
就因为你为他们工作
Just 'cause you're working for them
不意味着他们不会开枪杀你
doesn't mean they won't shoot you.
我不为他们工作
I'm not working for them.
这是给我的吗
Is that for me?
嗨 拉利
Hi, Lali.
嘿 面包店开张啦 伙计们
Hey, bakery is open, boys!
亚伦哪去了 - 他被带走了
Where's Aaron? - He was taken.
他们今天下午带走了他
They took him away this afternoon.
他的编号♥在名单上
His number was on the selection list.
他走了
He's gone.
怎么会
What?
这说不过去啊 他又没有生病
That makes no sense. He wasn't sick.
怎么回事 - 他走了
What happened? - He's gone.
故事就是这样
This is the story.
他没有回来 我再也没见过亚伦
And he didn't come back. I never saw Aaron again.
他被送进了毒气室
He was sent to the gas chamber.
十分抱歉
I'm sorry.
他和我女儿一样大
He was the same age as my daughter.
他们为什么带走他 拉利
Why'd they take him, Lali?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
面包店开张了 伙计们
The bakery's open, boys.
这不是纳粹的新走狗吗
It's the Nazis' new dog.
我...
I...
亚伦在哪
Where's Aaron?
他们今天下午带走了他
They took him away this afternoon.
怎么会
What?
但他又没有生病
But he wasn't sick.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们来选人了 你的编号♥在名单上
There was a selection. Your number was on the list.
你不在这里 所以那个片儿长
You weren't here and so this block elder
把你的编号♥改成了亚伦的编号♥
changed your number to Aaron's number,
他们带走了亚伦而不是你
and they took Aaron instead of you.
走狗
Dog.
故事就是这样
This is the story.
我们没有回去
We didn't come back.
亚伦
Aaron.
他没有回去
He didn't come back.
马丁 他没有回去
Martin. He didn't come back.
拉利
Lali.
他回去了
He came back.
拉利回去了
Lali came back.
我做了什么
What have I done?