给我过来
Come. Come, now.
你完蛋了
You are finished!
怎么了 我又干了什么 - 闭嘴
What is it? What have I done? - Shut up!
也许我们可以走这边
Maybe we can go this way.
你可能会看到她
You might see her.
我尽力了
The best I can do.
过来
Come.
搞什么幺蛾子
What the fuck?
来吧 别吓到了孩子
Come on, don't frighten the children.
进去
Inside.
我就在这
I'm right here.
你心知肚明
You know it.
索科洛夫先生
Mr Sokolov.
叫我拉利
Call me Lali.
是这样的 我同事罗莎和苏珊在一起打网球
So, my colleague Rosa, who plays tennis with Susan,
苏珊和加里是同校同学 她说
who went to school with Gary, she said that,
你在找人记录你的故事
you're looking for someone to write your life story?
是的
Yes.
她说在二战期间
She said you were in a concentration camp
你被关进了集中营 - 没错
in World War II. - Yes.
波兰的奥斯维辛-比克瑙集中营
In Poland, Auschwitz-Birkenau.
嗯...
Well...
我叫希瑟·莫里斯
I'm... Heather Morris.
已婚 育有三子
I'm married, I... I have three kids,
都快成年了
almost grown up.
我在克莱顿医院工作了
I've worked at the Clayton Hospital
将近15年 但我一直想尝试写作
for almost 15 years, but I've always wanted to write.
我已经修完了两门为期六周的写作课程
I've completed two six-week courses in writing.
第一门是技术写作入门
The first, Introduction to Technical Writing,
第二门是回忆录和传记
and the second, Memoir and Biography, so...
你想问我什么吗
Do you want to ask me anything?
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jewish?
不 我不是
No. I... No.
我算是信仰英国国教的
I'm... Church of England, sort of.
也许你需要一个犹太人
Perhaps you need someone who is.
不 不需要
No. No, I don't.
我没有多少时间了
I haven't got long.
好的 今天是一个小时吗
Right. Is it an hour today?
不 我老了 我已油尽灯枯
No, I am old, I haven't got long.
你是说活着的时间 - 是的
To live. - That's it.
好 - 尝个威化饼
Okay. - Have a wafer.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
故事始于斯洛伐克
It starts in Slovakia.
1942年
It's 1942.
你想记下来吗
You want to write this down?
我想我听你说就好了
I think I'd just like to listen.
好吧
Okay.
这是一个爱情故事
So, this is a love story.
我要骑马穿过我所爱的广阔无垠的乡村
Let me ride through the wide Open country that I love
不要阻拦我
Don't fence me in
等一下 在这里等着
Wait. Wait here.
喂 够了 给我住手
Hey, hey, enough! Stop this!
鲍里斯
Boris.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我和他是同学
I went to school with him.
嘿 我...
Hey, I...
我和我女朋友只是路过
I'm just here with my girl.
你知道你们有宵禁吗
You know there is a curfew for you.
不好意思 先生 我们没有注意时间
Sorry, sir, we didn't keep track of the time.
你父亲知道你和一个犹太人约会吗
Does your father know you're out with a Jewish boy?
可怜的狗♥杂♥种♥
You poor fuck.
走吧 他不值得
Come on. He's not worth it.
让他享受一点最后的乐趣吧
Let him have his last bit of fun.
我们每天都面临着新推出的法规
Every day there were new laws for us.
宵禁
Curfew.
你不能骑自行车 不能在这里购物
You can't ride a bike. You can't shop here.
不能乘坐电车
Can't be on a tram.
我曾把这个城市当作我的家
I had made this town my home.
但是 如果你是犹太人
Now, if you were Jewish,
这个城市便不再欢迎你
it became a place you were not welcome anymore.
请收下吧 - 谢谢
Please. - Thank you.
收下它们 - 谢谢
Take them. - Thank you.
全都拿去吧 - 谢谢
Take them all. - Thanks.
战争结束后 这份工作仍然是你们的
When the war is over, you will get your jobs back.
我们会在舍恩等着你们
We will be here for you at Schon.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
谢谢你 帕夫利克先生 - 谢谢你 先生
Thank you, Mr Pavlic. - Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用 不用
No, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去过一家酒吧 你从街上进去
There's a bar I know, which you enter from the street,
然后走下楼梯
and you go down the stairs.
那里烟雾缭绕 人头攒动
It's very smoky. It's very crowded,
但我认识一个服务员
but I know the waiter,
他会带我们去到一张预留的桌子
and he'll take us to a reserved table.
一杯咖啡和樱桃利口酒很不错
Well, a coffee and a cherry liqueur would be nice.
那里有表演吗 - 当然有
Is there a show? - Of course.
约瑟芬·贝克:非裔美国艺人和演员,被誉为“黑人维纳斯”或“黑珍珠”
今晚 仅此一晚 约瑟芬·贝克
Tonight, for one night only, Josephine Baker.
你在城里有遇到特别的人吗
Was there someone special in the city?
遇到了几个姑娘 但他们都没你特别
There were girls, but... no one as special as you.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
每个人都在谈论这件事
Everybody is talking about this.
萨莎说她弟弟要去
Sasha said her brother's going
他妻子也说要去
and his wife said she's going too.
为了支持战争事业
"To aid the war effort
并为斯洛伐克的犹太人群体
and to provide training for members
提供培训 斯洛伐克政♥府♥
of the Slovak Jewish community, the government of Slovakia
要求每个犹太家庭在当地办公室
has requested one person from each Jewish household
登记一名成员参加劳动服务
register for work duty at their local office."
这周二我们必须去
And it's this Tuesday we have to go.
我去 我是家里的老大
I'll go. I'm the eldest.
爸爸得留在这里
Papa needs to be here.
不 我会去 - 拉利 我已经决定了
No, I'll go. - Lali, I've decided.
你有妻子和家人
You have a wife and a family.
而且爸爸... - 如果我能放心
And Papa-- - If I can trust you boys
把马车交给你们 我会去的
to take the cart, I will go.
伯拉第斯拉瓦:斯洛伐克首都
但我想伯拉第斯拉瓦王子在这
But I think the Prince of Bratislava here
有更大的使命
has better things to do.
对我也有好处
It'll be good for me.
在城里待久了我都变得弱不禁风了
I've been getting soft living in the city.
我不想让你们任何人去
I don't want any of you to go.
拉利
Lali.
你听说了什么
What have you heard?
只是...
Just...
很多谣言
lots of rumours.
仅此而已
That's all.
波普拉德:斯洛伐克北部城市
火车要开往波普拉德
The train is leaving for Poprad now.
如果你是旅客 你那么必须得马上上车
If you are traveling, then you must board now.
先把书读完 再读我的笔记
Read the books first, and then my notes about them.
把你的想法写下来寄给我
Write to me with your thoughts.
嘿 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
Hey, it's good to see you. - Hey, good to see you.
嗨 拉利 - 嗨 你怎么样
Hi, Lali. - Hi, how you doing?
就在这里停下吧
That's a good place to stop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是一个绝妙的爱情故事 不是吗
It's a great love story, isn't it?
但我也有美满的故事告诉你
But I have good things to tell you as well.
我相信你
I believe you.
美好的事物需要时间 - 说得没错