我会打包你其他的东西
I will pack all your other things.
如果他们让我们离开 我们会带着一起
And if they let us leave, we will take them with us.
我想让你拿着这个 感觉就像我一直陪着你
I want you to take this. I feel I will be with you.
你还太年轻 不能独自离开
You are too young to be going away by yourself.
万一我弄丢了怎么办 - 不会的
What if I lose it? - Don't.
出去
Get outside.
现在 快出去 这边
Now! Get moving now! This way!
出去 出去
Outside, outside!
你必须在脑海中想象一些...
You have to find something in your mind...
能让你会心一笑的东西
that make you smile.
美好的事情
A good thing.
他们管不着你的大脑
They can't get in here.
刺青师
Tattooists.
过来
Come.
我们要去女人的营地...
We are going to the women's camp...
在那里待两个小时
for two hours.
然后去见见新来的囚犯
Then to meet the new arrivals.
你喜欢女人吗
You like women?
当然喜欢 - 是吗
Of course. - Yeah?
来吧 跟着我
Come on, follow me.
起来
Get up!
你跟我说到这个女孩
You were telling me about this girl.
是的 我不知道她的名字
Yes. I don't know her name.
我不知道她在营地的哪里
I don't know where she is in the camp.
我只知道她的编号♥
All I know is her number.
她的身影占据了我全部的心灵
I can't think of nothing else, but seeing her.
她的面容
Her face.
我必须再见到她
I have to see her again.
但我甚至不知道她是否还活着
But I didn't even know if she was still alive.
每天都有人被选中
Every day, there were selections.
如果你看上去有些病了 身体虚弱...
If you looked a bit sick, if you looked weak...
这个
This one.
...你便没有了用武之地了
...you were useless to them,
你会被送进毒气室
and you get sent to the gas chamber.
求你了 这只是一个小伤口 会愈合的
Please, it is only a little cut. It will heal.
出列
Move!
那两个
There's two.
那个
That one.
暂时就这样了
That will do for now.
走吧 快走
Move it. Come on!
快走
Move!
快点
Hurry!
检查衬里
Check the lining.
好好摇晃它们
Shake them well.
继续找金子
Keep finding gold.
检查每个口袋...
Go through each pocket...
感受边缘
feel the hems.
有些东西是缝在里面的
Things are sometimes sewn into them.
用你的手去感觉 快速而彻底
Use your hands. Be quick and thorough.
好好摇晃它们
Shake them well.
先生
Sir.
抱歉 - 女人 继续走 动起来
I'm sorry. - Women, keep going. Move!
你的营房♥有斯洛伐克的女人吗
Are there Slovakian women in your barracks?
没有
No.
她们的营房♥在哪 - 我不认识任何斯洛伐克人
Where's their barracks? - I don't know any Slovaks.
向前走
Move along!
快啊 向前走
Come on, move along.
吉塔 - 所有人 挨紧一点
Gita! - Everybody, stay together.
快走 这边
Come on, this way.
吉塔 你在干什么
Gita, what are you doing?
走吧
Come on.
这么说她记得你 - 是的
So, she remembered you? - She did.
但其他警卫或其他人注意到了吗
But other guards, did anybody notice,
或者说了什么
or say anything?
扇她一巴掌
Slap her.
你认识那边那个女孩吗
Do you know the girl back there?
我可能给她纹过身
I probably tattooed her.
能看到一些穿着得体的女人也算是有眼福了
It's nice to see some women in proper clothes.
你需要多长时间才能和其中一个上♥床♥
How long would it take you to get one of them into bed?
这些女孩看重婚姻和承诺
Those are girls who need rings on their fingers first.
过来
Come.
你们两个过来 出列
You two, come here. Come out.
你们更想和我们俩中的哪一个上♥床♥
Which one of us would you prefer to fuck?
恶心 - 怎么了
Oh, gross. - What?
你说什么
What are you saying?
她说什么
What does she say?
请不要生气 一切都会没事的
Please don't get upset. Everything can be okay.
我们要喝点水
We need some water.
好了 安静 回去排队 - 我们得找到我们的丈夫
Okay, be quiet. Back in line. - We need to find our husbands.
闭嘴 回去排队 - 满嘴脏话的猪
Shut up and get back in line. - Foul-mouthed pig.
你 扇她一巴掌
You, slap her.
听着 你们安安静静的
Listen, keep yourself quiet,
你们很快就会被送到产房♥ 知道吗
and you'll be taken to maternity soon, okay?
产房♥在哪里
Where is maternity?
我们只是敷衍那些怀孕的女人罢了
That's what we tell the pregnant ones.
我们看到附近有婴儿 你看到了吗
I don't see any babies around here. Do you?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 你的手在抖
You all right? Your hands are shaking.
没事 只是累了
Yes. Just tired.
坐办公室不好受吗 拉利
Hard day at the office, Lali?
我今天在女子营地工作
I was working at the women's camp today.
那里有很多
There are many,
有很多女人 - 你看到孩子了吗
many women there. - Did you see children?
我的妻子还活着吗 - 不知道
Is my wife alive? - No.
孩子 - 你和她们说上话了吗
Children? - Did you speak with any?
不 不 不 - 给我妻子捎个消息吧
No, no, no. - Send a message to my wife.
我没有和她们说话 但...
I didn't speak to anyone, but...
但她们有工作
but they have jobs.
很不错的工作
Some good jobs.
清洗和分类
Washing and sorting.
他们待在一起 - 你看到任何认识的人了吗
And they're together. - Did you see anyone you knew?
没有
No.
那孕妇呢
What about pregnant women?
你看到孕妇了吗
Did you see any pregnant women?
我们来这里的时候我妻子怀孕四个月
My wife was four months pregnant when we arrived.
托马斯...
Tomas...
你妻子怀孕了
your wife was pregnant?
对
Yes.
为什么这么问
Why?
她们在哪 - 我不...我不知道...
Where are they? - I don't... I don't--
你到底有没有看到孕妇 拉利
Did you see any pregnant women there or not, Lali?
该死 - 没看见
For fuck's sake. - No.
没有 我在那里没看到孕妇
No, I didn't see any pregnant women there.
你抽烟吗 在斯洛文尼亚的时候
Do you smoke? Back in Slovenia?
斯洛伐克
Slovakia.
不抽
No.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking about.
你有读心术吗
You can read minds?
我能读懂你的心思
This mind I can.
你在想那个女孩
You're thinking about that girl.
什么女孩
What girl?
你知道的
Oh, you know the one.
那个吹口哨的
The whistler.
她就是你在女子营地里
That's the one you were looking for
要找的人 每个人都问一遍
at the women's camp, asking everyone,
“斯洛伐克女孩 斯洛伐克女孩”
"Slovakian girls, Slovakian girls."
是吧
Right?
给你纸笔
Paper and a pencil.
给她写张纸条
Write her a note.