了解的加深 我们之间的共同点远多于不同点
a bit more, we were more the same than different.
我们都身处同一个地狱里
and we were all in the same hell together.
快点 快走
Come on now, move it!
快点 手脚给我麻利点
Come on, not so slow! Come on.
不知我能否借你一用
I wonder if I might borrow you.
我
Me?
我自告奋勇 医生
I'll volunteer, Doctor.
我知道怎么做 - 不 不是那种工作
I know what to do. - No, it's not that sort of work.
马上就来
Coming right away.
里昂
Leon.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
在医院里放了会假
A little holiday at the Hospital Block.
你知道歌♥剧里的阉♥割♥歌♥手
Did you know that the castrato voice in opera
是通过挤压小男孩的睾丸
was produced by twisting a young boy's testicles
直到它们萎缩发出的吗
until they simply wasted away.
舒曼把我的睾丸煮熟 然后他...他割掉了它们
Schumann fried my balls and then he... he cut them off.
哦 里昂 对不...
Oh, Leon, I'm sor...
糟了
Shit.
没事的 你没事的
It's-- it's all right. It's okay.
那太可怕了 拉利
That's horrific, Lali.
他们会做一些你无法想象的事
Listen, they did things that you would-- no idea.
你想象不到
No idea how people,
会有人对同胞下如此毒手
really, people, can do it to people.
一个医生怎么会做得出来
How a doctor can do it.
数百万的人今天可能还活着
Millions of people would have been alive today.
太难以置信了
It's unbelievable.