我不明白
I don't understand.
你需要理由吗
You need a reason?
你觉得你很特别吗
You think you're special?
你们很快就能洗澡
You will soon have a shower.
洗完澡后可以享用咖啡和面包卷
And after the shower there will be coffee and rolls.
走吧 别吓着孩子了
Come on, don't frighten the children.
进去
Inside.
我们来得有点晚了
We got in a little late.
轻松的工作 行政工作
Little job. Admin type job.
看看你脸上的表情
Your face.
看一下这两个编号♥
Look at these two numbers.
两个一样的编号♥ 你干的吗
These are the same number. You did these?
这一个是8 另一个是3
This one is an eight. The other is a three.
你是唯一一个走进这个地方
You are now the only Jew who walked into this place
还能走出去的犹太人
and also walked out.
他们残害了数百万人
They murdered millions.
这就是奥斯维辛 这就是它的目的
That's what Auschwitz was. That was its purpose.
那是个可怕的地方 希瑟
It was a terrible place, Heather.
不仅是因为对我们所做的事 而且是因为...
Not just for what was done to us, but...
把我们变成了什么人
what it made us into.
但我在那里找到了一些东西
But I found something there.
一个人
Someone.
今天的天空...你看到天空了吗
Today, the sky-- You see the sky?
湛蓝如洗
Blue.
和我遇见她时一样湛蓝
It was blue like that just when I met her.
这批女人需要重新纹
These women need re-doing.
她们知道会发生什么 女人很坚强 拉利
They know what to expect. Women are strong, Lali.
想想你母亲 想想她有多坚强
Think about your mother. How strong she is.
快点
Quickly!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
下一个 - 现在向前移♥动♥
Next. - Move forward. Now.
你纹身的时候嘴里在嘟囔什么
What are you saying when you are doing this?
你在祈祷吗
Are you praying?
我在说 我很抱歉
I'm saying, I'm sorry.
你的眼睛是蓝色的吗
Your eyes, are they blue?
有时候是
Sometimes.
今天呢
Today?
今天 它们看起来像天空
Today, they look like the sky.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 只是要多倒点墨水
No, just getting some more ink.
这一次我可以纹粉红色的吗
Can I get mine in pink this time?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很快就结束了
This will be over soon.