Hand off!
把那个吃完
Finish that!
早安
Good morning.
早上好也行
Or morning, at least.
我是娜迪亚
I'm Nadya.
你和你的朋友们离我房♥间远点
Make sure you and your friends stay out of my room.
你 给我过来
You. Come on.
你调情的方式可真够特别的
You have a funny way of flirting.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你如果想让我♥操♥你 开口就行了
I said if you want me to fuck you, you could just ask.
该死的...
Fucking...
他是个刺青师 放开他 - 该死
He's a tattooist. Get off him! - Fuck!
今晚不见不散 亲爱的
See you tonight, love.
你还好吗 - 当然 我很好
You okay? - Sure. I'm good.
拉利
Lali?
里昂...
Leon was...
他就在那里
He was there.
哪里
Where?
我知道吉塔病了之后...
After I knew Gita was sick...
我满脑子想的都是怎样让她活下去
every thought I had was to find a way to make her live.
但是怎么做呢
But how?
要挟一名警卫让他交出药物吗
Take a guard hostage till he got out the medicine?
在街上放一把火然后和她一起逃跑
Set fire to a block and escape with her?
疯狂的想法
Mad thoughts.
想象一下你儿子 你女儿
Imagine your son, your daughter,
为了让他们活下去 你有什么不愿意做的
what wouldn't you do to keep them alive?
任何事都愿意
Anything.
你看起来不太好
You look like shit.
我是说比平时更糟
I mean, more so than usual.
该死的吉普赛人
Fucking gypsies.
不睡觉的夜行动物
Nocturnal animals who don't sleep.
你要告诉我你有部分吉普赛血统吗
You're going to tell me you're part gypsy?
大家不都一样吗
Aren't we all?
吉普赛人 同性恋 波兰人 犹太人
Gypsy, homosexual, Pole. Jew.
你们像个小女生的在八卦什么
What are you gossiping about like a little schoolgirl, huh?
医院里有病人需要纹身
Some patients need tattooing at the hospital.
我推荐了你们俩
I suggested you two.
搞什么...犹太人 给我趴下
What the fuck... Jew! Stay down!
我不要进去 里面臭气冲天的
I'm not going inside. Fucking stinks in there.
记得代我向舒曼博士问好
Be sure to say hi to Dr Schumann from me.
赶紧进去吧
Fuck off inside, then.
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop!
求你了
Please!
我求求你了
I beg you. Please!
求求你 不要
Please... No! Please, I beg you!
求你了 医生 求求你...
Please! Doctor, please! I beg--
很快就会结束的
It'll be over soon.
不
No!
你的左臂
Your left arm.
放这
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在歌♥剧院的恋情
Your love affair at the opera house
这次帮上大忙了
hasn't gone to waste.
即便是在这样的地方
Even in a place like this.
他是一个男高音
It was the tenor.
我爱上的人
Who I fell in love with.
你能把这些收拾好吗
Could you finish packing up?
伸出你的手臂 - 我需要药物
Give me your arm. - I need medicine.
割伤 发烧 出汗 但有发抖症状
For a cut, fever, sweating, but shivering.
感染了 可能是败血症
Infection. Probably sepsis.
需要抗菌剂 - 拜托了 情况十万火急
It needs an antibacterial. - Please. I desperately need it.
拜托了
Please.
该死的犹太人
Fucking Jew!
给吉塔的
For Gita.
给吉塔的 拜托了
For Gita, please.
请给吉塔
Please. For Gita.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz.
安娜·卡茨是那个护士吗
Was Ana Katz the nurse?
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
我叫安娜·卡茨
My name is Ana Katz!
它们很精美
They're beautiful.
它们需要清洗
They need to be cleaned.
拉利
Lali?
我从没告诉过任何人...
I've never told anyone...
为了拿到药我不得不做的事
what I had to do to get that medicine.
我真正要做的事
What I really had to do.
那么...
Well...
你现在可以告诉我
you can tell me now.
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
伸出你的手臂
Give me your arm.
我需要药物 割伤
I need medicine. For a cut,
发烧 出汗 但有发抖的症状
fever, sweating but shivering.
感染了 可能是败血症
Infection. Probably sepsis.
需要抗菌剂 - 拜托了 情况十万火急
It needs an antibacterial. - Please. I desperately need it.
求你了 - 把你的手拿开
Please. - Take your hands off me.
就是这样
That's it.
这药不是给我的 而是给一个女囚犯
It's not for me. It's for a female prisoner.
没有药她会死的
She's gonna die without the medicine.
没有药这些女人都会死
All these women will die without medicine.
抱歉 我不是有意... - 你是其中一个刺青师
Sorry, I... I didn't mean to-- - You're one of the tattooists.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我...
I...
我需要一种抗菌药
I need an antibacterial medicine.
病人会告诉医生
The patient tells the doctor
他们的病情
what it is that is concerning him,
然后再开药方
and they go from there.
你不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
不 先生 只是...
No, no, sir. Just...
只是以防我生病
Just in case I get sick.
自卫本能
Self-preservation.
你需要的是抗菌剂
An antimicrobial is what you need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要你帮我做件小事
I have a simple job I need your help with.
我听说你深得女人心
I heard you're good with women.
这边走 就这样 一切都会好起来的
This way. That's it, everything will be all right.
医生会帮你们的 好吗
The doctor's going to help you. All right?
这边走 这边走
This way. This way.
你们不会有事的
You're all right. You're all right.
没事的
Shh, it's okay.
没事的
It'll be okay.
医生会帮你们的
The doctor will help.
抱歉 我非常抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
帮我
Help me.
你可以把她留在那里
You can leave her there.
对 这样就行
Yes. There's fine.
刺青师 你现在可以进去了
Tattooist. You can come inside now.
不No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, don't!
我已经把那玩意关掉了
I've had it turned off.
来吧 刺青师
Come along, tattooist.
一天不要超过四剂
No more than four doses a day.
这个药
The medicine.
这些女人会怎么样
What happens to the women?
她们的绝育手术做完了 我需要病床
Their sterilisation is complete. I need the beds.
早上会有人来接她们
Someone will collect them in the morning.
你今晚干得不错
You did well tonight.