我下次还会叫你帮忙的
I'll be sure to call on you again.
这边走
This way.
快走
Move!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
安娜·卡茨
Ana Katz!
你没必要再留下来
You don't have to continue with me.
不 拉利
No, Lali.
我可以从你脸上看出来
I can see it in your face.
不 我只是...
No, I'm just...
我很抱歉你必须独自背负这个秘密
I'm so sorry that you've had to carry this secret all by yourself.
但你...
But you...
你没有杀了她们
didn't kill them.
你知道的
You know that.
在这等着
Wait here.
我的屁♥股♥快要爆♥炸♥了
My arse is about to explode.
他们所谓的咖啡就像发条一样
The shit they call coffee is like clockwork.
波兰人给的
From the Poles.
拉利 你得忘了医院里的事
Lali, you have to forget the hospital.
排好队
Line up.
记得那个男高音吗
Remember the tenor?
我和他在柏林
I was with him in Berlin.
我应该和其他同性恋在另一个营地
I should be with the other homosexuals
那里有一个粉红色的三戟刑具
in a different camp, with a pink triangle.
然而 我权衡了利弊 决定回家
Instead, I weighed the odds and made a choice to go home.
所以我来到了这个营地 戴着黄色星星
And so, here I am, in this camp, with a yellow star.
我们身处地狱之中 只有两种选择
In this hell we're in, we're only given two choices.
糟糕的选择或更糟的选择
The bad choice or the worse one.
快走 跟上去 - 嘿
Come on. Move it. Keep up. - Hey!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我们只是... - 没说你
Nothing, we were just-- - Not you.
你那里有什么东西
What have you got there?
脱下你的裤子
Drop your trousers.
回去排队
Get back in line.
希望你不是要偷我的杜松子酒 克劳斯
Hope you're not stealing my Schnapps, Krauss.
把你的裤子拉上去
Pull your fucking pants up.
该死的犹太人
Fucking Jews.
就帮你拿点东西这种小事
Give them a simple task to carry your stuff,
他们也做不好
they can't even do that right.
你们还等什么 走啊 回你们营房♥
What are you waiting for? Come on, back to your barracks.
你把东西♥藏♥在哪
Where do you keep it?
如果你被逮住会把我也连累进去
If you get caught, I'll pay for it as much as you.
怎么
What?
以为我没注意到这些天里
Think I haven't noticed a little extra weight
你包里的额外重量吗
in your bag some days?
地上的一个洞里
A hole in the ground.
外面 营房♥附近的地方
Outside, near the barracks.
很好 我猜是波兰人给你的
Good. I assume it's the Poles.
你用什么回报他们
What do they get in return?
珠宝 钱
Jewellery, money.
任何能在仓库里找到的东西
Whatever can be found in the warehouse.
很好 这对我们也有好处
Good. Think this will work well for us.
更多杜松子酒 我要你给我带些香烟
More Schnapps? I need you to get me cigarettes.
我控制不了时间和物品
I don't control what comes in when it comes in.
你会想出办法的 我看好你
Well, you'll figure it out. I have every faith in you.
从仓库里捎东西给我并不容易
Getting things to me from the warehouse isn't easy.
如果仓库里有行政人员
It would help if there was someone
会有帮助 - 太冒险了
in the administration building. - Too risky.
如果你让吉塔在那工作就不会
Not if you got Gita put there.
如果她还...
If she's still ali--
你给我听好 贱♥货♥
You listen, cunt.
我以为我会傻到相信你的鬼话吗
You think I'm a fool falling for that shit?
别想在我面前耍小聪明
Don't ever try to pull a fast one on me.
记住是谁从克劳斯那里救了你的命
Remember who saved your life with Krauss.
下一次 我就让他们枪毙你
Next time, I let them shoot you.
到时候你那宝贵的吉塔会怎么样呢
And then what will happen to your precious Gita?
立定
Halt!
再快点
Quicker!
我同意用两瓶杜松子酒
I agree to the two bottles of Schnapps.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
真的吗
Really?
在这里 - 对
Here? - Yes.
明天我们可能就死了
We could die again tomorrow.
你没事吧 - 我没事
Are you okay? - It's fine.
我只是开心
I'm just happy.
天哪
Oh, goodness.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
我在整理吉塔的东西
I'm sorting Gita's things.
哦 拉利
Oh, Lali.
她三个月前去世了
She died three months ago.
我们结婚了55年 - 我非常抱歉
We were married for 55 years. - I'm so sorry.
我们总得变老
Well, we got to grow old.
但时间还是赢了
But time won.
是啊 时间自有它的办法
Yeah, it has a way of doing that.
那么...
Well...
我确实好奇你什么时候才会告诉我
I did wonder when you would tell me.
这件大衣非常适合你
This would look very good on you.
天啊...
Gosh, um...
人们现在不常穿毛皮大衣了
People don't wear fur coats much anymore.
为什么不♥穿♥ 多经典的款式啊
Why not? Look at it. This is a classic.
漂亮倒是漂亮 但... - 来吧 穿上吧
It's beautiful, yes, bu-- - Put it on, go on.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
好软啊
Oh, it's very soft.
真好看
Beautiful.
吉塔会同意的
Gita would approve.
我真希望你能见见她
I wish you could have met her.
我也希望
Me too, yeah.
但我非常乐意和你谈谈她
But I-- I so love talking about her with you
写关于她的故事
and-- and writing about her.
你现在的稿子肯定一沓又一沓了
You must have pages and pages by now.
我很快就能给你过目了
I'll-- I'll have something to show you soon.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
简直完全变了一个人
This is a different Heather.
老板希瑟 作家希瑟
The boss, Heather. The writer, Heather.
我喜欢
I like it.
好了...
Okay...
看到这个了吗
See this?
吉塔买♥♥给我的
Gita bought this for me.
她知道这让我想起了娜迪亚
She knew it reminded me of Nadya.
这是巧克力 对吗 我会让它消失
It's chocolate, okay? But it's gonna disappear,
这块巧克力会消失 藏到...
it's gonna disappear and go behind...
藏哪了呢
Where is it? Where is it?
瞧瞧啊 好了
Oh... look at that. Okay, go.
和其他人分享吧 去吧
Now, go share it, share it out, share. That's it.
你和孩子相处得很好
You're good with the kids.
谢了
Thanks.
对不起 前些天我对你态度不好
I'm sorry. I was a bit harsh the other day.
娜迪亚 - 我没事...
Nadya? - I'm all right, it...
我觉得是老天保佑
I think it was a blessing
我的孩子不必活着在这里受折磨
that my children didn't survive the journey here.
他们不必体验这个地方
That they didn't get to experience this place.
他们给我带来了很多快乐
They brought me so much joy.
我存在心间
I keep that here.
你知道吗
You know what?
你让我想起了我妹妹 - 她疯了不成
You remind me of my sister. - Is she crazy?
不
No.
不 她是个无与伦比的人
No, she's wonderful.
你知道 随着我们对彼此
And you know, after we all got along