剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
While Hitler edges on the Japanese,
随着希♥特♥勒♥怂恿日本人
while Japan stirs yet another crisis,
且日本又挑起了一个危机
Britain continues to strengthen her defensive position in Malaya.
英国继续加强其在马来亚的防御态势
The crown jewels of the British Navy
英国海军的精锐
are steaming toward Singapore to strengthen defenses.
正在奔赴新加坡以加强防御
The Prince of Wales and the Repulse fought off any aggression.
威尔士亲王号♥和反击号♥可以抵御任何入侵
Playing their part in the defense of Malaya
参与到马来亚防御的
are squadron of Brewster Buffaloes.
是布鲁斯特水牛式战斗机中队
Ready for the time comes to win the battle of Malaya.
随时准备赢下马来亚之战
Observe a plane of suddenly
收到一架飞机发来的紧急报告
report seven Japanese ships off the coast of Siam.
在暹罗海岸发现七艘日本船只
Damn cloud only cleared in an hour.
可恶的云层一小时后才退掉
Hundred miles out stay safest in Gora.
躲在几千英里以外多安全啊
Bold as brass. Would you believe it?
简直厚颜无♥耻♥ 你能相信吗
Have you decided not to launch Matador?
你已经决定了不启动斗牛士行动吗
They're still all standing by.
行动仍在待命
But they won't get there in time, will they?
但部队来不及赶到了吧
Symwatts, I keep getting telegrams
西姆瓦茨 我不断接到
from Cosby about alienating the Thai government.
考斯比发来的电报 跟我说会得罪泰国政♥府♥
They can't even get to the ledge in time now, I don't think.
他们连岩礁都赶不到了 依我看
I think the 11th might there be in too.
我想11师应该也能赶到吧
No. I think we have to abandon Matador.
不 我想我们得放弃斗牛士行动了
I'll keep them standing by...just in case.
我仍会让行动待命... 万一呢
The Repulse and the Prince of wales
反击号♥和威尔士亲王号♥
are swooshing up the east coast, are they Tom?
正在东海岸飞速航行呢吧 汤姆
Yes.
对
Well then...
那样的话...
there's nothing to worry about.
就没什么可担心的了
Uh...y...your father...I...
你...你父亲 我...
I wanted to to say, um...
我想说的是...
to...to...to say how sorry I am.
是... 我真的很难过
Thank you.
谢谢
You can have a quick shifty at the house and
你可以很快地看看这房♥子
then chum along pack you and change yourself for dinner.
然后整理一下 换衣服吃晚餐
Come on.
来吧
Wake up François. The Japs have landed in the garden.
醒醒吧弗朗索瓦 小日本都到门口了
This is Matthew, François. You're to bring him over to dinner.
这位是马修 弗朗索瓦 你要带他去用晚餐
Technically, he's your employee.
技术上讲 他是你的雇员
What you might call "A sleeping partner".
也可以叫他"幕后合伙人"
No. We're helping him out because
不是啦 我们帮他是因为
when the Japs took Indo-China,
当小日本占领印度支那时
he made a run for it with only the clothes he was standing up in.
他什么都没带 只身逃了出来
Ah! Monty. Good. Could I've a quick word with you?
蒙提 太好了 我能和你说句话吗
No! You bloody couldn't. I'm busy.
不 绝对不行 我忙着呢
What the hell are you doing here, anyway?
你跑来这干什么
I just came in this evening.
我今晚才到的
You just came in this evening did you?
你今晚才到啊 是吗
Well you can just bugger off back this evening all well.
那你今晚就接着滚蛋吧
You're supposed to be running the bloody estate!
你应该去管理橡胶园啊
It is rather important. I...I spoke to Major Archer...
有很重要的事 我和亚齐少校聊过
I don't care who you spoken to. I told you hop it.
我才不管你和谁聊过呢 我让你滚
Scram!
滚
I'm sorry to tell you that miserable cove
很抱歉 我要告诉你这倒霉蛋
is the manager of your rubber estate in Johore.
是你柔佛的橡胶园的经理
His name is Robin Turner.
他叫罗宾·特纳
He was at school with me, and I don't mind telling you,
他和我是同学 跟你说也无所谓
I pulled a lot of strings to get him that job.
给他找那个差事我可是托了不少关系呢
Is he no good at it?
他干得不行吗
What?
什么
Oh! Alright, I suppose...but...that's not the thing.
我猜还好吧 但问题不在这
The thing is he married a stinger.
问题是他娶了个史丁格酒
Stinger? Either one thing or the other.
史丁格酒 差不多那种类型的人
A mixed drink.
混合的酒
A Eurasian.
欧亚混血
See the thing is Matthew,
问题是这样 马修
nobody cares out here who here you've having fun with,
没有人管你在这和谁找乐子
as long as you show a bit of discretion.
只要你注意一点就行
But he insisted on marrying her, so well...
但他执意要娶她 那么...
Of course he had to resign from all his clubs.
当然他必须退出所有的俱乐部
Anyway.
总之吧
This is your father's office.
这是你父亲的办公室
Not bad eh?
还不错吧
It's very nice.
很漂亮
Let's get you to your quarters. It's not long till dinner.
我们去你的住处吧 就快吃饭了
Thank God for that! I could eat a horse.
谢天谢地 我饿死了
How much do you think I weigh?
你觉得我有多重
Go on, have a guess.
来吧 猜猜看
I...
我...
Eight stone exactly.
刚好50公斤
Knew you wouldn't be able to guess. Nobody can.
我就知道你猜不出 谁都猜不出
How very nice to meet you at last.
总算见到你了 真是太好了
Yes. I...yes very much so.
是啊 我... 的确如此
Bonsoir. Bonsoir.
晚上好 晚上好
Well François?
弗朗索瓦
Drinks?
喝什么
Tell us what you think? Thank you.
和我们说说你的想法吧 谢谢
About what Mrs.Blackett?
什么的想法 布莱克特太太
About the...uh...s...situation.
关于...局势
If you want my opinion Mrs.Blackett,
如果您问我的想法 布莱克特太太
the Japs would've over-run us in a twinkling.
小日本分分钟就会把我们打倒了
They exhaust us in the jungle...
他们在丛林里让我们精疲力尽...
then they seize us by the throat.
然后锁住我们的喉咙
You are terrible, François.
你太坏了 弗朗索瓦
I believe you enjoy trying to scare us out of our wits.
你很喜欢把我们吓得灵魂出窍吧
Not at all. My apologies.
完全不是 很抱歉
The Air Chief Marshall has been cited at the end of the drive.
看到空军上将开到车道了
Let's keep him away from François, daddy.
我们不能让他看见弗朗索瓦 爸爸
François thinks the Japs are going to attack any minute.
弗朗索瓦觉得小日本分分钟就要发起攻击了
Yes. He's had us all shaking like jellies.
对 他让我们都瑟瑟发抖
Sometimes it is possible to eat well here.
有时候想在这边好好吃一顿是有可能的
But today, no.
但今天 不行
Well, tough luck.
运气不好
The cook must be on his day off.
厨师今天一定休息了
Sorry I'm late, Walter.
对不起 我迟到了 沃尔特
Old chap.
老兄
He'll get over...this is Charlie. The brother of Mrs.Blackett.
他会没事的 这是查理 布莱克特太太的弟弟
Side water.
给他倒点水
Glad to see you haven't polished all off the grub.
很高兴你们还没有把食物吃光
I say Harrier, jolly luck that the Japanese don't have
哈利尔 很幸运的是 日军没有
a fighter to match our Brewster buffalo
像我们的布鲁斯特水牛那样的战斗机
otherwise they might be tempted to try something up.
否则他们可能就会搞事情了
Matthew here, has been telling us Charlie,
查理 马修一直跟我们说
that he has recently come from
他最近刚从
the 'Committee For International Understanding'.
国际理解委员会回来
Well they've been doing a sensational job.
他们做的工作令人佩服
Well...not recently. They closed down last year.
最近没有了 他们去年关闭了
'International Understanding' having as you say, ceased to exist.
像你说的 国际理解已经不复存在了
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I volunteered of course but compares me with someone with my feet.
当然我是自愿的 但是能力跟别人没得比
Not to mention my eye sight.
更不用说我的视力了
I was saying Sir Robert,
罗伯特爵士 我是说
I don't see how one can blame the Japanese.
我不明白人们怎么能责怪日本人
I understand as a businessman why they would invade China.
作为商人 我理解他们为什么会侵略中国
It's chaos.
是战乱
For business to succeed...there has to be security.
生意想做好 需要稳定
The security for business doesn't
生意所需的稳定
give people the right to murder their neighbors.
并没有赋予人们谋杀邻国人的权力
Trouble with the Japanese is they eat to much fish.
日本人的问题是他们吃太多鱼了
Plays hell with their thyroids.
把他们的甲状腺搞得一团糟
I am here to help you back.
我是来送你回去的
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表