剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
There are a couple of officials there,
那里有一些官员
who are so fixated on the idea that
鬼迷心窍地认为
half the Chinese in Singapore are Communists,
有一半新加坡的华人是共♥党♥
that they're refusing to issue exit permits.
所以他们拒绝发放出境许可
Now if we are about to come under military siege,
倘若我们即将遭遇围攻
we want a minimum of non-combatants
最不需要的就是平民
blundering around getting under our feet.
卷入战乱 拖累妨碍我们
I think they should be...not merely encouraged to leave,
我们不仅该鼓励他们离开
they should...if necessary...
若有必要的话 应该
be forcibly expelled.
强制驱逐他们
Don't think you could do that!
这怎么可能做到
Why not?
有何不可
Very good our chaps in the Chinese Protectorate?
我们在华民护卫司署的同事干得还不错吧
Don't feel inclined to interfere with them.
我不是很想去干涉他们
How was it?
怎么样
The man in the Australia Office was just plain racist.
澳洲领♥事♥馆♥的工作人员就是个种族主义者
He called me "Girlie".
他叫我"小妞"
He said they weren't taking any more Asiatics.
并且说他们不会要亚洲来的了
So, I went to the India Office.
所以我又去了印度馆
What did they say?
那他们怎么说
At least they were polite.
至少那些人有礼貌
But they won't give me an entry permit for India,
但他们不会给我办去印度的入境许可
until I can prove I can support myself.
除非我能证明我经济独♥立♥
I have to have a bank account.
我得有银行账户
Well...we'll open one for you.
我们帮你开个账户
That will take a long time to organize.
那就需要花很长时间来安排了
No more than a couple of days.
要不了几天的
Think it's time you moved over to the Mayfair.
我在想你是不是该搬去梅费尔
I don't want to go there.
我不想去
It's dangerous here.
这里很危险
It's close to the river where they are dropping the most bombs.
靠近河流那边的轰炸区
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Matthew, they are not going to let me leave Singapore.
马修 他们不会让我离开新加坡的
Of course they are.
当然会
I'll find out how to get you passport photographs
我会想办法帮你拍护照照片
and I'll open a bank account for you.
还有开银行账户
We'll get you out of here. Don't you worry.
我们会把你送出去的 不用担心
I don't want to go without you.
我不想一个人去
You have to.
可必须这样
I'm on duty in half an hour. I'm going to have to go I'm afraid.
半小时后我就要值班了 我得走了
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I'm sorry to be a weak link. No. You're not.
抱歉我拖你后腿了 不 你没有
You have to take care of yourself.
你得照顾好你自己
You must have something to eat.
你必须喂饱自己
Toast yourself to a couple of white mice.
吃几只白鼠 好好喝一杯
You see...Jack,
你瞧 杰克
absolutely everybody
每个人
from General Wavell to Brigadier Simpson,
从韦维尔将军到辛普森旅长
convinced the Japanese are going to attack here...
都确信日本人会从这里进攻
in the North-West.
西北方向
But I know in my bones, don't ask me how,
但我深信 别问我为什么
they are going to come down in the East,
他们会从东方进攻
somewhere between Changi and Seletar.
樟宜和实里达之间的某个地方
Their heavy bombardment is on the other side.
他们的主要火力集中在另一侧
The oldest trick in the book.
这是书中最古老的把戏
They can fool all those intelligence wallows in Fort Canning,
他们骗得过坎宁堡的那些情报人员
but they can't fool me.
但骗不了我
I'm going to put old Gordon Bennett,
我要让戈登·贝内特
and his Australians up to defend the North-West coast.
和他的澳大利亚兵去保卫西北海岸
He's completely useless.
他就是个废物
And my best people...
然后派我的精锐手下
to the East.
去东边
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了 出什么事了
The Chinese Protectorate refused to give us an exit permit.
华民护卫司署拒绝下发出境许可证
But...why?
但 为什么
No reason given!
没说
We had the papers, the photographs. Everything!
文件和照片我们都备齐了
Leave it with me.
我来搞定
I know someone at the Protectorate.
我在护卫司署里有熟人
I've an appointment.
我有预约
But, sir... I'm here to see Mr.Smith.
但先生 我来见史密斯先生
Chiang, you say?
你说蒋吗
Yes...Vera.
对 名字是薇拉
What's your interest in this case?
你为什么对这桩事感兴趣
She's a friend of mine.
她是我朋友
Well according to our files,
根据我们的档案
she's some kind of a trouble making whore.
她是个麻烦不断的荡♥妇♥
Even if your evil minded insinuations were correct,
即使你的含沙射影是正确的
which they are not...
而其实不是
the fact remains:
事实仍然是
Her life is in danger
她有生命危险
and she should be issued with an exit permit.
理应得到一张出境许可证
She has had connections with the General Labor Union,
她与总工会有联♥系♥
which is a Communist front organization.
那是一个共♥产♥主义阵线组织
Must I remind you, that it is
我必须提醒你
the Japanese not the Chinese who are our enemy.
我们的敌人是日本人而非中国人
If only it were as a simple as that.
事情有这么简单就好了
The Chinese are by no means all on our side.
中国人绝不是我们的同盟
Particularly the Communists.
特别是共♥产♥党
Well be that as it may.
就算如此
I don't intend to leave this office
除非那位年轻女士的出境许可证
until I have an exit permit for that young woman.
否则我不离开这个办公室
Oh! Lord.
天呐
I suppose we better get down to the shelter.
我们最好到避难所去
I said, I'm not leaving this office
我说了 没拿到出境许可证
without that exit permit.
我不会离开
And neither are you.
你也别想走
Show a bit of sense! I don't even have the proper forms!
理智一点 我连像样的表格都没有
Write something about on official note paper.
那就在官方便签纸上随便写点
Stamp it and sign it!
然后盖章签名
I can't do that!
我不能这么做
Enough of this.
真是够了
Pull up your fists. Don't be ridiculous!
举起你的拳头 别傻了
Alright! Oh! Ooh! Alright!
好吧 好吧
Why didn't you tell me it was for your tart!?
你为什么不说是为了你的情人
We can make exceptions for a chap's tart!
我们可以为男人的情妇破例
If I hear
如果我发现
that you've done the slightest thing
你动任何手脚
to countermand this. I'll...
想作废这张许可 我就
Alright! Alright! For God sake!
行了 我答应你 天呐
Matthew?
马修
Matthew?
马修
What!? Well, steady on.
怎么了 别紧张
I've got one or two things for you.
我有东西要给你
The exit permit. What!
出境许可证 什么
Curfew pass for us and the car for this evening.
今晚 我们和车子都可以通过宵禁
Why...? And a reservation on the
怎么... 还有预订单
free French ship Felix Roussel
法国轮船费利克斯·鲁塞尔号♥
leaving for Bombay.
前往孟买♥♥的的席位
This... I don't mean to interrupt,
这... 我不想打断你
but you probably should get a shift off.
但你或许得请个假
Ship sails tonight.
船今晚启航
She's allowed one suitcase.
她可以携带一个行李箱
And we need to get to Collyer Quay by 8:00.
我们得在8点前赶到科利尔码头
Okay.
好的
Thank you. This is...this is a miracle.
谢谢 这简直是个奇迹
Thank you so much, Major.
太感谢您了 少校
Morning, my boy.
早上好 我的孩子
I know it's a very busy day.
我知道今天很忙
So very much appreciate
所以非常感谢
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表