剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
可真是够脏的
Must say slightly dingy.
真难闻
Terrible smell!
他们都煮了些什么鬼东西吃
They must be cooking something ghastly.
你好
Hello.
你逃走了
So you got away.
-是 我脱身了 -好样的
- Yes I managed to do so. - Good.
我姓蒋
My name is Miss Chiang.
蒋薇拉
Vera Chiang.
你好吗
How do you do?
我叫琼·布莱克特
Joan Blackett.
来看看下等人的生活吗
Come to see how the other half lives!
差不多吧
Something like that.
求你件事好吗
May I ask you a favor?
你说
Of course.
求你别把
Please don't tell anyone about
日本军官的事告诉别人
that dreadful business with the Japanese officer.
那是一场巨大的误会
It was all a terrible misunderstanding.
我不想因为这件事
I wouldn't like it to jeopardize
被拒绝入境新加坡
my chances of getting a landing permit in Singapore.
我懂
I completely understand.
你英文讲得真好
You speak such good English.
这是我父亲的名片 蒋小姐
This is my father's business card, Miss Chiang.
如果你留在新加坡
If you stay on in Singapore,
需要找工作什么的
don't hesitate to get in touch
就联♥系♥他帮忙
if you need help finding work or anything like that.
谢谢你 布莱克特小姐 你人真好
Thank you so much, Miss Blackett. You are most kind.
从那以后 我再也没见过她
I haven't seen her from that day to this.
原来如此
I see.
她还在新加坡吗
And she still here in Singapore?
别因为我为难 不帮她就算了
Please don't feel you have to do anything for her on my account.
你说 你想让我为她担♥保♥...
Well you say, you want me to vouch for her...
我可不是什么"自然担♥保♥人"
but I'm not what you might call a "Natural vouch".
不 我没想让你为她担♥保♥
No. I don't want you to vouch for her.
我们很乐意把她驱逐出境 让她回中国
We're be very happy to deport her back to China.
但你没向我们交代清楚
But you're not giving us very much detail.
这个蒋薇拉 是我们去年驱逐去重庆的
This Vera Chiang was the friend or a concubine
一位共♥产♥党员的朋友 或者小老婆
of a Communist we deported last year to Chongqing.
从那时起 她就靠当出租舞者勉强糊口
Since when she's been scraping a living as a taxi dancer.
虽然没有明确证据
We have no specific
但我们怀疑她是一名共♥党♥
evidence but we suspect she may be a Communist.
既然如此
Oh well in that case...
但你们没有证据
But you have no evidence.
我是说没有明确证据
Nothing specific. As I say,
她身上很可疑的一点是
but the really suspicious thing about her
她的英语说得太好了
is that she speak such perfect English
显然是受过良好教育
and is so well educated.
我明白了 你这是不乐意见到华人受教育
Oh I see. Don't like to see the Chinese educated?
是吗
Is that it?
我们发现良好的教育
We generally find that a good education
通常会与共♥产♥主义密切相关
tends to go hand in hand with Communist sympathies.
你声称是为华民护卫司署工作
And you claim to be working for the Chinese Protectorate.
这就是你保护他们的方式吗
Is this how you protect them
就这样愚民贫民吗
by keeping them poor and ignorant?
这个嘛
Well...
把你脸上的笑容收一收
Well you wipe that smile off your face,
我来这块殖民地的时候你还没出生呢
I've been in this colony since before you were born.
好了 就到这吧
Yes well I think that's enough.
当你和我说话的时候
Take your hands out of your pockets
手不要插着口袋
when you're speaking to me.
我很乐意
I would be in good mind to
向你上司报告这无礼之举
report this impertinence to your superiors.
没必要吧
No need to...
若布莱克特先生不愿意 我来为这个女人担♥保♥
I shall vouch for this woman if Mr.Blackett won't.
我的名字是韦伯 这是我的名片
My name is Webb. There is my card.
告诉蒋小姐 她可以来和我住
Tell Miss Chiang she can come and stay with me.
你好 是蒋小姐吗
Hello? Uh...Miss Chiang?
你是
Yes?
我来吧
Oh...allow me.
我的名字是布兰登·亚齐
My name is Brendan Archer.
大家都叫我"少校"
Most people call me 'The Major'.
我也曾当过 虽然是很多年前的事了
Which I was once. Long time ago now.
我现在住在韦伯先生的家
I live in Mr.Webb's house.
也不知什么原因
Which was for some unknown reason
一直被称为"梅费尔"
has always been known as 'The Mayfair'.
那是大富翁游戏里最好的地段
Best space on the monopoly board.
对 一定是这样
Yeah! Quite right.
你跟我来
Well if you follow me I'll...
我带你去你的住处
I'll show you to your quarters.
就在这里面
Just...in here...uh...
韦伯先生
Mr.Webb?
你一定就是蒋小姐了吧
You must be Miss Chiang.
-是的 -幸会
- Yes. - How do you do.
幸会
How do you do?
少校照顾得你还可以吗
Major looking after you alright?
非常好
Yes. Very much so.
那就好 他会帮你安顿好的 咱们回聊
Good. He'll get you settled in and uh...we'll chat later.
非常感谢您 先生
I am most grateful to you sir.
不必 只是举手之劳
What? Nonsense...not a bit of it.
倘若不是您帮忙
If it hadn't been for your intervention,
我早就被遣送回中国
I'd have been sent back to China,
惨遭日本人折磨
certainly tortured
并可能因此而丢掉性命了
and very probably killed by the Japanese.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Well I'm glad we've been of service.
这个给你
Uh...here...here.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 韦伯先生
Good evening, Mr.Webb.
晚上好 蒋小姐
Good evening Miss Chiang.
看来你这几周
Well you seemed to have
已经完全安顿下来了
settled in all right these last few weeks.
那是我儿子马修
My son, Matthew.
我送他到了萨福克郡里一所非常先进的学校
I sent him to a very progressive school in Suffolk.
居然很适合他
Don't know that it suited him quite well.
他参加了从士团
He was a retinues boy,
但我想着这对他有好处
but I thought it would do him good.
不得不说 他成长为了一位高尚之人
And I must say, he has turned out to be very high minded.
他长得很帅气
He's very handsome.
有其父必有其子
Chip off the old bloke then.
是的
Oh! Yes.
确实如此
Very much so.
生日快乐 韦伯先生
布莱克特小姐
Miss Blackett.
我刚在挑衣服
I was picking out something
准备穿去参加派对 突然想到
to wear to the party and I suddenly thought
你可能会需要这些裙子
these all dresses might be of use to you.
我是不再会穿这些裙子了
I'm certainly never going to wear them again.
谢谢你 布莱克特小姐
Well thank you Miss Blackett.
你真贴心
That's most considerate of you.
不用谢
Not at all.
爸爸今天没邀请你
I'm sure daddy must've had
他肯定有个很好的理由
a good reason for not inviting you today.
稍等
Just a moment.
这样好多了
That's better.
不得不说 我永远不能
I must say, I've never
把这破东西弄得这么好看
made the wretched thing look as good as that.
对不起 只是 时候快到了
I'm sorry I...it's just...I...I...think it might be time.
我
I...
我得走了 是吗
I suppose I've to go, do I?
依我所见
It's my understanding
整个活动都是为了向您致敬
that the whole thing's in your honor.
没错
Yeah.
不过我得承认 我并没有感到特别兴奋
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表