剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
中国茶吗
China tea?
不 不是
No. Not really.
你可以继续等着琼
You can go waiting for Joan.
不过恐怕她晚上出去了
Very much afraid she's gone out for the evening.
既然如此 那我...就被放鸽子
Well, in that case I...have stood up
别介意 也不是第一次了
and never mind, it's not for the first time.
-我刚喝完我的酒 -别 不用着急
- Well I'll just finish my drink. - No no. No rush.
你是马修·韦伯的朋友 对吧
You...friends with Matthew Webb aren't you?
是 我在牛津和他认识
Yes. I got to know him at Oxford
几年前我在日内瓦遇到了他
and then I ran into him a few years ago in Geneva.
他当时在为
He was working for the
保护土著民族国际联盟工作
'International League Protection of Native Peoples'.
我从没见过他
Well I've never met.
他似乎从东京给我寄过一张非常奇怪的明信片
Maybe once sent me a very strange postcard from Tokyo.
奇怪 什么意思
Strange? What way?
是一只站在湖边打喷嚏的羊
It was a sheep after it was neezing at a lake.
天啊 这是我听到的第一个故事
Gosh! That's the first story that came to hand.
但相信我的话 他是最棒的人
But take my word for it, he is the most wonderful human being.
很高兴知道这点
Well that's very good to know.
也许我该给那个可怜的家伙
Perhaps I should send the poor chap
发一封关于他父亲的电报
a telegram about his father.
当然了
Yes of course.
如果你不介意的话
Well if you'll excuse me.
我去安排人发电报了
Go make arrangements to do just that.
-也许你可以学着 -当然可以
- Perhaps you could learn... - Yes of course.
她一定是忘了我们有约会
Our date must've slipped her mind.
肯定是如此
That will be it.
有消息吗
Any news?
还在昏迷
Still unconscious.
但是如果你想的话他们也可以让你看一眼
But they will let you take a look at him if you'd like.
他还在昏迷 或许我明天会打个电♥话♥
He's unconscious. Perhaps I'll call tomorrow.
让他休息吧
Let him rest.
向你请教一个问题 少校
Tell me Major,
你觉得我是否应该请马修过来呢
do you I think I should ask Matthew to come out here?
我的确觉得他会想陪在父亲身边
Well...I imagine he would want to be with his father.
可是来路艰难吧 而且还在战争中
Awfully a long way to come, eh? In the middle of a war.
话说回来 我还以为他们关系不和
Anyway I thought they'd fallen out.
他们肯定不是一直都和睦相处 但是
They certainly didn't see eye to eye about everything but...
布韦先生对他很上心
Mr.Webb is devoted to him.
他对马修对于当地人的工作十分赞赏
He very much admired Matthew's work with the native peoples.
这样看来他是会继承遗产的吧
So he'll inherit. Will he?
肯定的
Oh yeah. Yes.
所有的遗产 我亲眼见过遗嘱
Everything. I witnessed the will.
我不太确定 我还以为
I wasn't sure. I thought maybe umm...
如果是真是那样的话
Well if that's the case...
我们肯定得让他过来 对吧
we must definitely get him out here, mustn't we?
日内瓦 中立瑞士
太阳
Sun...
旭日
Rising sun...
应该是关于他儿子的什么事
Something about his son perhaps...?
他已经在路上了 韦伯先生 他马上就到
He's on his way Mr.Webb. He'll be here very soon.
其实他还滞留在直布罗陀
Matter of fact the poor fellow is still stuck in Gibraltar.
告诉他我从来没对什么事显得如此重要
Tell him to know I'd have never mattered to anything.
少校 这可是一个时代的结束
You know Major, this is the end of an era.
知道在哪里可以找到蒋小姐
Any idea where to find Miss Chiang?
虎牌万精油
让她回来 马修到这里之前得让他活着
Get her back here. Keep him going until Matthew gets here.
今天在大使♥馆♥的时候我想到您了
I thought of you today...at the consulate.
新加坡日报
是吗 为什么会想到我
Oh? Why was that?
他们在谈论橡胶的事情
They were talking about rubber.
是吗
Oh yes?
应该是
Apparently the....
美国政♥府♥计划另外获取
the US government is planning to acquire an extra
十万吨♥放入橡胶储备公♥司♥
100,000 tons to put in the Rubber Reserve company.
他们说的是十万吨♥吗 你确定吗
They say a 100,000 tons? You sure?
我确定
I'm positive. Yeah.
这是很多吗 还是
Why is that a lot or...?
有点吃惊而已
Rather surprising.
-您不会告诉任何人吧 -不会的
- You won't tell anybody though. Will you? - Oh! No.
祸从口出 我怕丢了饭碗
Careless talk costs jobs and all that. It's...
我会守口如瓶的
Safe with me.
你的手怎么了
What have you done to your hand?
这 这没什么 烫伤而已
Oh! This...umm. It's nothing. Just a burn.
你们好啊
Hello.
你好啊 那我们出发吧
Hello. Umm...shall we?
实际上
Actually um....
你会
do you...?
我想跟琼稍微说两句话 如果你不介意的话
Uh...I'd like a quick word with Joan if you don't mind.
当然不
Of course.
干什么这么神神秘秘的 爸爸
This is all most mysterious, daddy.
我问一句 你跟埃伦多夫的关系怎么样了
You mind me asking, how are things between you and Ehrendorf?
他可是会为我赴汤蹈火的
He put his hand in the fire for me.
还是老样子 我准备今天晚上甩了他
All the same. I'm planning to chuck him this evening.
事情是这样的 就在刚才
See the thing is...just now,
他不小心说漏了件有意思的事情
he let slip something rather interesting.
凡事都有第一次嘛
Always a first time for everything.
美国政♥府♥的
The US government's Rubber
橡胶储备公♥司♥需要更多物资
Reserve company are in need of more product.
我认为他们即将
I have a feeling they are going
采取重大措施 应该就是最近了
to take some drastic action sooner rather than later.
这样
I see.
能提前知道他们即将采取行动的情报
Obviously it would be extremely useful
当然是再好不过了
to know what that action was in advance.
这种特定情况下 可是能大赚一笔
Certain circumstances, one can make quite a killing.
那我就先放他一马吧
I think he has just been granted a reprieve.
旭日
Rising Sun...
太阳
Sun...
旭日
Rising Sun...
他说什么了
What did he say?
我觉得他可能想说什么关于日本人的事情
I think he was trying to say something about the Japanese.
老天
Oh! For goodness sakes.
我们都知道他也曾经是个儿子 你不这么认为吗
Everybody knows he was a son. Why shouldn't you?
他会为修剪他的玫瑰而歌♥唱的
He'll be singing about pruning his rose.
这条裙子看上去好眼熟
That dress is very familiar.
那是肯定的 这是您女儿的
I expect so. It is one of your daughter's.
琼 她十分友善 把裙子送给了我
Joan, was kind enough to pass it on to me.
那就说得通了
Well that will explain it.
-什么玩意 -老天
- What the! - Goodness sake!
你知道这个无礼之徒是谁吗
You have any idea who that bloody idiot is?
怎么了 知道啊 那是您的新任
Oh! Why yes! That is your new
总指挥官 珀西瓦尔将军
General Officer Commanding General Percival.
他走路的时候得看路啊 差点把我撞倒了
He needs to know where he going. He practically up-ended me!
能让我请您一杯史丁格酒来消消气吗 先生
Can I offer you a Stinger to calm your nerves, sir?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
说实话 我得赶紧回梅费尔了
Matter of fact I have to rush back to the Mayfair.
韦伯先生的身体健康每况愈下
Mr. Webb it seems has taken a turn for the worse.
我对此很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
请代我向琼问好
Please send my love to Joan.
-吉姆 -什么事 先生
- Jim. - Yes sir?
我想你还没有听说
Don't suppose you heard any more about that
储备公♥司♥的政策吧
order from the Reserve Company, have you?
其实我听说了
Well...yeah. I have.
但我想您能为我保守秘密吧
But well I guess I can rely on you to keep this confidential?
当然 我只是好奇
Oh yes. Of course. I'm just curious.
未来如果没有许可证 任何人不准
In future nobody will be able to sell rubber
向美国出口橡胶
to the US without a license.
私人交易将不被允许
No more private deals.
那已经签好的现存合同怎么办
How does that affect the outstanding flow of contracts?
这个嘛 他们允许已经签好的合同继续生效
Oh...well, they will honor all the contracts made-up
只是从政策实施后不能再签
to the day they bring in this change.
那他们打算什么时候实施政策
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表