剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
新加坡掌控
新加坡
柔佛
新加坡岛
The island of Singapore
位于英属马来亚的最南端
lies on the southern tip of British Malaya.
这颗帝国的明珠
This jewel of the empire
生产了全世界97%的橡胶
produces 97% of the world's rubber.
而国联缔约国日本已经觊觎这些丰厚的资源
And covenant Japanese eyes have turned on these riches.
小日本有种就来试试吧
Let the Japs try it!
凭借英国牢固的堡垒
With the formidable strength of it's British garrison,
新加坡定能在远东
Singapore is well equipped
坚守住自己的土地
to hold it's ground in the far East.
第一集
新加坡入门
新加坡皇家殖民地
1942年2月15日
你还好吗
Are you alright?
你有水吗
Do you have any water by any chance?
你的手是怎么弄的
What have you done to your hands?
救火
Firefighting.
我也不... 什么爆♥炸♥吧
I don't...some sort of explosion.
你最好跟我们来 我们可以给你包扎一下
You better come with us. We can get you a dressing.
我在找个女孩
I'm looking for a girl.
把你的手处理好
You will able to do that
你找人才能更顺利
better once your hands have been seen to.
空军基地有个医生 来吧
There's a medic at the Airbase. Come.
小日本可能随时会再轰炸我们 来吧
The Japs could bomb us again anytime. Please.
使劲踩油门啊布鲁斯 我的老天爷
Step on it, Bruce. For God sake!
这里全都是弹♥药♥ 要是炸了我们就到中国了
Fan-chokes full of ammo. This goes up, we land in China.
可恶的小日本 又来了
Bloody Japs! Here we go again.
完全搞不懂
Can't begin to understand
这家伙觉得自己是在干什么
what this fellow think is he's doing.
这他妈整个机场
There isn't a single bloody
连一架完好的飞机都没有
plane intact in this whole sodding aerodrome.
你看见那边的海滩了吗
You see that beach over there?
我们弄到一艘船 把它藏在那了
We got hold of a boat. And hid it over there.
干什么用
What for?
大家都在说今天英军
Everyone's saying the British army
恐怕得要投降了
will have to surrender sometime today.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Hmm.
所以我们会设法
So we're going to try and get
撤离到苏门答腊去 今晚9点
out and make it to Sumatra. 9:00 o'clock tonight.
如果你愿意和我们一起就给你留个地方
Room for you if you'd like to join us.
可能还能给你女朋友挤个地方
We could probably squeeze in your girl as well.
当然你得先找到她
Of course, you'll have to find her first.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
-我们可不能等你 -不用担心
- We can't wait for you. - Don't worry.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
六个月前
有人在说谎 琼 这很奇怪吗
Someone's lying around, Joan. Isn't that surprising?
还给我
Give it back.
我就不
I will not!
给我 马上还给我
Give it! Give it back this minute!
天啊 你干了什么
Oh! Oh! What have you done!?
谢谢你 默♥罕♥默♥德♥
Thank you Mohamed.
凯特
Kate!
-还给我 给我 -你好爸爸
- Give it! Give it back! - Hello daddy!
你要去哪
Where you off to?
没要去哪 就想出去躲躲
Nowhere in particular. Just making myself scarce.
你没有给他回信吧 我想...
Well you weren't writing to him, I think...
好了 是谁啊 我能问问吗
Okay. Who is it, may I ask?
我有...
I have...
-她多管闲事... -你能...
- She's been nosy... - Would you...
我的私事
my private...
好了... 琼你先走开 回头和你谈
And now...leave us Joan. Speak to you presently.
跟你说过亲爱的
Told you before my dear,
真的不能让自己难受 对你没好处
really mustn't upset yourself. Gets you absolutely nowhere.
她什么都不告诉我
She refused to tell me anything.
他是谁 她在哪认识他的
Who he is. Where she met him?
我连他叫什么都不知道
I don't even know his name.
看起来...
It appears....
他叫巴里
his name is Barry.
巴里
Barry!?
我理解 在你这个年纪
I realize that at your age,
调情在所难免 总体来说
flirtations are inevitable and on the whole,
我相信你能用自己的判断力处理好
I rely on you to use your good judgment.
我反对的是你让你妈妈难受
What I do object to, is you upsetting you mother.
是她的错 她...
It's her fault, she...
我只要求你... 今后
All I ask...is in the future,
把你的情书再藏得隐蔽点
you hide your love letters a little more efficiently.
我真不知道琼会变成什么样
I don't know what's to become of Joan.
琼会自己搞清楚的
Joan will sort herself out.
你不用担心琼
Don't you worry about Joan.
你应该担心的是蒙提
Monty you should be worried about.
好吃懒做 纸醉金迷
Bone-idle. Drunk every night.
他以后怎么能管理一个大公♥司♥啊
How is he going to run an enormous company?
早上连鞋带都不自己系
Barely do up his shoes in the morning.
韦伯先生说了
Has old Mr.Webb said anything
把他儿子马修带过来的事吗
about bringing his son Matthew out here?
马修 没说过
Matthew? No.
就我所知 在韦伯太太去世后
I don't think they are seeing each other
他们就没再见面了
since Mrs.Webb died.
真可惜
Shame really.
以前他总说
He always used to say that
马修和琼是天生一对
Matthew would have made an ideal husband for Joan.
布韦公♥司♥橡胶货仓
布韦公♥司♥
布韦公♥司♥
我和西尔维娅昨晚聊到了你的儿子
Sylvia and I were talking about your boy last night.
-马修吗 -对
- Matthew? - Yes.
你有没有考虑过让他来这干一番事业
Wondering if you had any plans to bring him out here?
在"国际联盟"解体后
I thought about it
我考虑过这件事
after the 'League of Nations' collapsed.
但我不确定
But I'm not sure
他适不适合从商
that commerce is altogether his area of expertise.
你以前常说
You used to say how good
他和琼结婚该有多好
it would be of him and Joan were to marry.
当然了 从公♥司♥的利益出发
For the good of the firm, of course.
比如 这次你和荷兰人联手
For example, this finagling you're doing with the Dutch
钻美国橡胶限制令的空子
to get round the American rubber restrictions,
你很难说服他做这种事
you'd have trouble getting him to agree to something like that.
他有点太理想主义了
He is a bit of an idealist.
老天 这可真倒霉
Oh dear! That is bad luck.
不...
No...
我觉得这挺好
I rather approve.
还有
By the way,
华民护卫司署给你寄了一封信
you have a letter from the Chinese Protectorate.
华民护卫司署的人说
A fellow from the Chinese Protectorate said,
你答应了这个女人 如果需要的话...
you promised this woman that if the need arose...
我会为她担♥保♥
I'd vouch for her.
真的假的
Really?
我不记得有这回事
I don't remember.
等等 对 那个中国姑娘
Wait a minute. Yes! The Chinese girl.
蒋薇拉小姐
顾问
那是好多年以前了
That was years ago.
什么时候的事
When?
你还记不记得我和妈妈
Do you remember when mummy and I
在上海度假的时候
took that holiday in Shanghai
遇到了一场抗♥日♥暴♥动♥
and got caught up in an anti-Japanese riot?
有点印象
Vaguely.
给我们割25码
We would like twenty five yards.
1937年 被日军占领的中国
这是怎么了
What's going on?
救救我
Help!
我在回来的船上又遇到她了
I ran into her again on the boat on the way back.
这可真是一团黑
This must be stygian.
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表