剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
Japan has taken the plunge into the sea of war,
日本投入战争的汪♥洋♥之中
matching the cunning and insane recklessness of Hitler himself,
如希♥特♥勒♥本人一样狡诈和疯狂鲁莽
Japan hurls the United States into
日本将美国卷入
the fight between freedom and the forces of evil.
自♥由♥和邪恶势力之间的战争之中
Pearl Harbor was the target
珍珠港是攻击的目标
when waves of planes swept over her just before dawn.
拂晓前一波又一波的飞机扑向这里
Singapore, Britain's coveted
新加坡 作为被垂涎已久的
stronghold is the deepest thorn in Japan's flesh.
英国堡垒 让日本感到如芒在背
It's capture would be the white man's notice
它的沦陷将是白人退出远东地区的
to quit in the far East.
最后通牒
Singapore must be held at all costs.
一定要不惜一切代价坚守住新加坡
Never mind Mohamed, I'll walk from here.
没关系 默♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我从这走过去吧
I'm afraid Guthrey's head office went up last night.
加斯里的总部昨晚恐怕炸毁了
Did it indeed?
真的啊
Terrible shame...
太遗憾了...
still.
不过
Still what?
不过什么
Well you know...
你懂的
until he'll wind.
他能翻过身来
Sure I don't know what you mean.
我完全不明白你的意思
I...re...represent 'Committee for International Understanding'.
我...代表国际理解委员会
International understanding is always good.
国际间的理解总是好事
Hard to believe it will be Christmas in a couple of weeks.
简直无法相信再过两周就是圣诞节了
Have you made your killing daddy?
你那一大笔赚到了吗 爸爸
Well...
那个嘛...
as you know I bought the rubber.
你知道我买♥♥进了橡胶
In fact my godowns are
实际上我的仓库里
bulging with tons and tons of it at this time.
现在到处都是橡胶
No killing yet.
可还没赚到呢
They brought in this thing called a "Restriction Scheme".
他们实施了一个所谓的《限制措施》
They give you coupons for which
他们给你发劵
to find the amount of rubber you're allowed to sell.
上面定了允许你所能销♥售♥的橡胶数量
In my case...A lot less than what I have.
在我这里 远低于比我手里有的量
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
Oh fortunately the small holders on the mainland
幸运的是大♥陆♥上的小业主们
don't really understand what's going on.
并不清楚现在的情况
It's been easy to get them to part with their coupon.
让他们把手里的券让出来还比较容易
Eventually we've amassed enough to go forward and sell.
最终我们可以收集到足够的券把货卖♥♥掉
So everything's alright?
那一切都平安无事咯
I expect it will turn out alright in the end.
我估计最终应该没问题
How is young Matthew doing?
年轻的马修怎么样了
Still delirious I'm afraid.
恐怕仍然神志不清呢
And that Vera Chiang's been hanging around the Mayfair.
还有那个蒋薇拉一直在梅费尔出没
Well...
嗯...
we'll see about that.
我们要处理一下
Say, is that my tie? Yeah!
我说 那是我的领带吗 对
Also your trousers. I took the liberty, you don't mind?
裤子也是 我自作主张了 你不介意吧
Do you?
介意吗
It is my old school tie.
那可是我从前学校的领带
No, no, no.
没事 没事
It doesn't matter in the least.
完全没有问题
We have to win this semi-final today.
今天的半决赛我们必须赢下来
People du la France...ce très important.
对法国人... 事关重大
This is Charlie. My partenaire.
这是查理 我的搭档
The decisive question:
关键性的问题
Is he drunk?
他喝多了吗
Rough or smooth?
糙面还是光面
You mean as we say in France, "Pile ou face".
你指的是我们在法国说的"正面还是反面"
Pile.
反面
Aha! It is pile.
哈哈 是反面
We'll take the end with our back to the sun.
我们选背对着太阳的半场
Good afternoon.
下午好
Naturally an air-raid is likely
很自然空袭会对
to have a rather disturbing effect on the your pet.
您的宠物造成不好的影响
So in the unlikely event of another air-raid,
虽说可能性不大 可万一出现下一次空袭时
to calm them down, it's best to issue them as soon as it starts,
为了让它们平静下来 最好从空袭一开始
with Potassium Bromide.
给它们服溴化钾
Out!
界外
Out.
界外
One tablet for Pekingese
京巴狗吃一片
and up to three tablets for a larger animal
大型一些的最多吃三片
like our friend here.
就像我们这位朋友
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. No, yours.
我的 我的 我的 不 你的球
No mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
不 我的 我的 我的 我的
Game, set and match.
比赛结束
We are in the final...que de ?a?
我们进决赛了... 怎么样啊
Speak for yourself I'm afraid François.
恐怕是你进决赛了 弗朗索瓦
I have to go and join my Regiment tomorrow...
我明天就要回部队了...
up on the Slim River.
在士林河上游
Jap's get to cross that bridge, we are done for.
如果小日本过了那座桥 我们就完了
We will postpone, until you return.
我们会延期 直到你回来
I can't really say I'm expecting to return.
我恐怕不一定能回来了
And finally you should get
最后呢 各位应该
them used to get seeing you in a gas-mask,
让它们习惯你们戴防毒面具的样子
because when your dog sees you wearing one,
因为狗狗看见你们戴面具时
the change in your appearance and the effect on your voice,
你们的外表和声音的变化
may very well will frighten them.
很可能会吓到它们
Let me show you what I mean.
我来给你们演示一下
Now...
现在呢...
let us see...
我们来看看
Hello?
你好
Yes.
对了
Now...now it turns they are rather disturbed...
它们会变得非常不安
now you see I take it off...and there you see,
现在我把面具脱下来 你们看
they stop. Hello my dear fellow.
它们不叫了 你好 我亲爱的朋友
Charlie was extremely...fataliste.
查理是极端的宿♥命♥论♥者
He said he did not expect to return from Malaya.
他说他没打算从马来亚活着回来
I suppose he was drunk.
那是醉话吧
No. I have never seen him so sober.
不是 我从没见他那么清醒过
My lord! What have we here?
我的天 这是什么
I say it's a bit thick. What does it say?
内容有点沉重啊 说了什么
You've been described to me as a lover of dogs.
我听说你是个爱狗的人
I take the liberty of leaving you mine.
我冒昧地把狗留给你
Be so kind as to have him destroyed.
请好心地把它处理掉吧
The enclosed should cover the mortuary expenses.
信封里的钱应该够停尸费了
Thank you so much. He was a faithful friend.
非常感谢 它是个忠诚的朋友
Blither! Didn't even give us his name.
胡扯 连狗的名字也没说
Le condition humaine.
人类状况
What?
什么
The human condition.
人类状况
His name is 'The human condition'.
它的名字叫"人类状况"
No! Don...don't...leave me alone.
别 别... 放开我
Why...why you putting me in a net?
你为什么把我关在网里
No, no, no. Don...don't pull me over-board. Don't...
不 不 别把我拉下船 不...
Good grief! There. François help me. Help me!
天啊 那里 弗朗索瓦帮我 帮我一下
Help me, François. It's alright, it's alright.
帮我一下 弗朗索瓦 没事了 没事了
It's alright. Old chap you.
没事了 老弟
You just had a bad dream.
你就是做了个噩梦
Major it's you.
是你啊 少校
Yes. Eh...François is
是我 弗朗索瓦
heading to Penang for couple of days.
要去槟城几天
He came to say goodbye. What...no!
他过来道别的 什么...不是吧
To see a friend of mine who can bail me. Lend me some money.
我去见一位能帮我保释的朋友 借我点钱
I...see.
我明白了
You have to drink it all. It's good for you. Thank you.
要全部喝完 对你有好处 谢谢你
Miss Chiang, I...
蒋小姐 我...
you know...I don't mind.
你知道...我是不介意
But...eh...strictly speaking...you shouldn't really be here.
但是严格来讲... 你不应该留在这里
I know Major Archer,
亚齐少校 我知道
but I can't leave until I'm sure he's feeling better.
但是没确定他好起来我不能离开
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表