剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表
Your father and I, we had our ups and downs.
你父亲和我 我们关系有起有落
Ideal match for Nigel...would be your young Joan.
奈杰尔最好的归宿... 应该是你家的琼
I just wanted to make sure
我只是想确定
I've the correct formula for the embalming fluid.
我的防腐液配方是对的
My silk worms have been hungry.
我的蚕宝宝都很饿了呢
You have silkworms? It's from an old Chinese song.
你养蚕吗 是来自一首古老的中国歌♥曲
Everybody to the shelter!
大家快去防空洞
Matthew, they are not going to let me leave Singapore.
马修 他们不会让我离开新加坡的
We need to make some letter of intent or
关于我们两家公♥司♥一直在讨论的
something we can all sign
合并事宜
towards the merger that we've been discussing between our two companies.
我们可以签署一下意向书之类的
I don't intend to leave this office
除非拿到那位年轻女士的出境许可证
until I have an exit permit for that young woman.
否则我不离开这个办公室
I'm sorry. We haven't called T to Z yet.
抱歉 我们还没叫到T到Z的名字
There's been a mistake! Alright? Everything's in order.
这是书写错误 好吗 手续都齐全了
It's a life or death situation!
这事攸关生死
Next.
下一位
As Japanese forces push on to the island of Singapore
随着日军在新加坡岛的推进
orders come from the British Governor's office to destroy
英国总督办公室颁布命令要求销毁
any thing of value which may benefit the enemy.
一切可能对敌人有利用价值的物资
Thriving businesses are razed to the ground.
红火的生意都被夷为平地
From the finest Scotch whiskey to bales of rubber.
从苏格兰威士忌顶级佳酿到一包包的橡胶
Everything must be destroyed.
所有东西都必须被销毁
In the city of Singapore,
在新加坡市
our boys keep them at bay beyond the city limits.
我们的男儿将他们抵御在城市边缘以外
We are being told by Mr.Churchill that there is worst to come.
丘吉尔先生告诫我们 最坏的情况尚未到来
But we can hang on and turn the beat to victory.
但我们可以坚持并反败为胜
Now, are you choosing...
那么 那么是选...
Cru Brieuc or the Château de Cuba Cayo?
布鲁厄酒庄还是古巴岛酒庄的
Oh...no!
不
It's a Château Lafite! You must take that.
这是瓶拉菲 你得喝这个
What is this?
这是做什么
I'm afraid Cheong and I,
是这样 郑和我
we've found it necessary to liberate the wine cellar of Walter.
我们都觉得是时候解放沃尔特的葡萄酒窖了
We cannot risk the Japanese getting his hands on it.
我们不能冒险让日本人拿走
So we consider it...
因此我们把这当成...
our patriotic duty.
我们的爱国义务
I see.
明白了
That was a disgraceful exhibition down at the docks.
码头上那一幕真是可耻啊
It was.
是啊
I was thinking....
我在想...
perhaps...
也许...
that's what's really meant by 'The Singapore Grip'.
那才是"新加坡掌控"真正的意思
The West's grip on the culture and...
西方对东方在文化和...
economy of the East.
经济上的掌控
Which so,
这个呢
I believe...
我相信...
is about to be pried loose.
要被动摇了
Na! No Brendan.
不对 布兰登
'The Singapore Grip' is the ability of certain Singapore ladies..
"新加坡掌控"说的是一些新加坡女士...
to control their most intimate muscles.
对她们最私密部位的肌肉控制能力
Autonomously.
自主地
With, they tell me...
据说啊...
the most delightful results.
有非常愉悦的效果
Really François?
你行不行啊 弗朗索瓦
You don't like Merlau?
你不喜欢梅洛吗
It's alright.
还行
But I prefer rice wine.
但我更喜欢喝白酒
Then perhaps the West must perish.
那也许西方必须得灭亡
Where's Walter by the way?
沃尔特呢
No one's seen him for a couple of days.
有两天没看见他了
Our liquor godown in Bukit Timah Road, Mohamed,
去我们在武吉知马的酒类仓库 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
where you'll be delighted to hear
在那你会高兴地听到
we've been instructed to destroy our entire stock of liquor.
我们奉命要把摧毁所有的库存
No, sir!
不会吧 先生
The Straits Times is sending a photographer
《海峡时报》要派一名摄影师
to see me smash the first bottle,
来拍我摔碎第一瓶酒呢
so I thought I'd try to look my best.
所以我想我得看着精神点
Carry on. Carry on.
继续 继续
Excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
You haven't forgotten your emergency board meeting
您没有忘记要在朗鲍公♥司♥召开的
at Langfeld & Bowser, have you, sir?
紧急董事会吧 先生
Yes. What time is it?
对了 几点啊
4:30.
4点半
Well...we...we...better get a shift on.
那... 我们得快点了
They are here! The Japs are here!
他们来了 小日本来了
Quickly through there! Run!
快从这边走 快跑
Get out!
快出去
Go inside!
躲进来
I still can't work out for the life of me
我还是怎么也搞不懂
what Langfeld had in mind.
朗菲德是怎么想的
If he's not here in 5 minutes I propose we call the meeting off.
如果他五分钟内不来 我建议取消会议
All off to the front-line after this, are we?
开完会大家就上前线吗这是
The devil of it is, if all our partners destroyed as it is big
问题是 如果我们这些大合伙人的库存都销毁了
and all the Chinese funds remain intact,
而所有华人的物资都没动
think of the head start they'll have on us when the war is over.
想想战争结束后他们会比我们领先多少
What we need is a co-ordinated strategy.
我们需要的是协调一致的战略
Now we have to get the Governor to rescind this order. Now!
我们必须要让总督撤销这道命令 就现在
How are you going to do it?
你们打算怎么办
Well, undesirable as these developments undoubtedly are...
虽然事态的发展无疑令人不快
I think our energies would probably be better directed towards
但我认为我们的精力可以更好地用于
exerting pressure on the appropriate parties back in London
向在伦敦的有关各方施加压力
with a view to obtaining in due course....
以期在适当时候获得
compensation.
赔偿
Yes. Yes...I see.
没错 没错 我明白
I thought as much.
我也这么想
By the way, what have you done with Solomon?
顺便问一句 你们对所罗门做了什么
Been able to ship him back home?
能用船把他送回家吗
No.
不行
In point of fact...
事实上...
you've got your feet on him.
他就在你的脚底下
We expect to take him with us when we leave.
我们打算走的时候带上他
And when is that? In a couple of days.
那是什么时候 再过几天
We have a motor launch waiting for us in the Telok Ayer Basin.
有一艘汽艇在贝森湾等着我们
Eh, it will takes us to Sumatra where the balloon goes up.
它会带我们去苏门答腊 在那里做飞艇
Yo..you ought to think about coming with us.
你应该考虑一下跟我们一起走
I'll bear it in mind.
我会考虑的
Good evening.
晚上好
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 客气了
Very good?
很好吧
Cheers.
干杯
Lovely. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
真好 真好 真好
Anybody seen Vera?
有谁看见薇拉了吗
She's gone out.
她出去了
Left you a note. Th...thank you.
给你留言了 谢谢你
My God! What is it written?
天啊 写什么了
She says she's gone to visit her doctor friend
她说她去亚历山德拉医院
at Alexandra Hospital,
拜访她的医生朋友
to see if she can help him.
去看看能否帮上忙
That's up in Bukit Timah. Isn't it?
那是在武吉知马那边 不是吗
Isn't that the way the Japanese are expected to come through?
日本人不就是要经过那条路吗
It is a logical way from them to advance certainly.
按道理他们肯定会走那条路
Oh my God! Uh...I've to go find her.
天啊 我得找到她
I don't know how you're going to manage that.
我不知道你要怎么去
The roads are blocked. Take my motorbike.
道路都封锁了 骑我的摩托车去
You have driven a motorbike before. Have you?
你以前骑过摩托车 对吧
Yes! Yes.
骑过 骑过
Hold the clutch.
握住离合器
Now,
现在
剧集 | 新加坡掌控(2020) | 导航列表