我们挺喜欢这种复古风格的
but we've been loving the vintage looks.
欢迎来到时尚俱乐部
Welcome to Fashion Club.
你们在音乐教室聚啊
You guys meet in the music room?
自从拉尔戈老师去世后我们就占用了音乐教室
We took it over when Mr. Largo died.
拉尔戈老师去世了
Mr. Largo died?
或者是他有陪审团任务 反正就是些无聊的事
Or he has jury duty? It was something dumb.
甜心 我喜欢你的眼光
Honey, I love your eye.
这个星期六你跟我们一起去淘二手衣服吧
You're coming thrifting with us this Saturday.
看你怎么表现了
Let's see you in action.
听起来不错
Oh, that sounds fun.
市中心 中午见
Downtown, noon.
你最好爱喝珍珠奶茶 否则我发誓...
You better like boba, or I swear to God...
特丽 我不知道你也在时尚俱乐部
Terri, I didn't know you were in Fashion Club.
雪莉呢
Where's Sherri?
拜托 你什么时候见过雪莉这么炫酷
Please. Have you ever seen Sherri slay?
或者连"服务"都做得那么出色
Or so much as serve?
走你的 土狗
Keep walking, Kmart.
猜猜看我会用哪只拳头把你从摩托车上打下来
Guess which fist I'm gonna punch you off your chopper with.
啥 -猜错了
Huh? - Wrong.
但愿救护车里有药
Hope that ambulance has medicine.
侯默 我们需要你的帮助
Homer, we need your help.
史宝贝被困在...
Smitty's trapped between two...
他快没氧气了
He's running out of oxygen.
丽莎 你看这周六谁要来
Lisa, look what's coming
春田会议中心
to the Springfield Convention Center this Saturday.
怀旧展会
他们现在在哪 在这
"那些你认得出来或认不出来的
"Your favorite TV stars from the '90s
你最爱的90年代电视明星"
in varying degrees of recognizability."
而且两点有《基根的池塘》演员见面会
And there's going to be a Keagan's Pond meet-and-greet at 2:00.
周六吗 我可能有约了
Uh, Saturday? Mm, I sort of have plans.
但我两点能去找你 过我们的母女日
But I can totally meet you at 2:00. Mom and daughter day.
太棒了
Great.
我的大嘴驴T恤
My Frank Paul donkey shirt.
我和它有太多美好的回忆了
I had so many great memories with it.
谢谢你 美好回忆又多一段
And thanks to you, I have one more.
我去买♥♥衣服得带钱
Okay, if I'm gonna go shopping, I'm gonna need some money.
无虐待
28块
$28.
应该足够在二手店买♥♥几套
That should be more than enough to get a couple of cute fits
可爱衣服了
at a thrift store.
一百块
A hundred dollars?!
买♥♥一件已经不存在的航♥空♥公♥司♥T恤吗
For a T-shirt of an airline that doesn't exist anymore?
为什么这儿的东西都这么贵
Why is everything here so expensive?
呃 你平常逛街吗
Uh, shop much?
这就是二手店的规则
This is how the world of thrifting works.
一个40岁的大妈
Some used-up 40-year-old donates a box full of clothes
把她当年风光时的衣服打包捐出来
from when she mattered, then someone cool but scary
一个古怪潮人再给它贴上天价
slaps a huge price tag on it.
所以二手店现在不是穷♥人♥逛的地方了吗
So thrift stores aren't for poor people anymore?
哦 亲爱的 穷♥人♥不配逛街
Oh, sweetheart, nothing is.
简直是诈骗 我们走吧
What a racket. Let's ditch this place.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
春田会展中心
岁月是把杀猪刀 怀旧大展
唔 这些人要么是整容过度了
Hmm, everyone's either had way too much work done
要么是真的需要整一下
or not nearly enough.
天啊 是S.G.
S.G.e.!
不敢相信在人潮中找到你
I can't believe I beat the crowds.
亲爱的 签名要写给谁呢
Who am I making this out to, sweetheart?
哦 其实 我是想跟你还有我女儿合张影
Oh, actually, I-I wanted to get a picture of you, me and my daughter.
那算两张自♥拍♥的钱
That counts as two selfies.
她应该马上就来了
I'm sure she'll be here any second.
不着急 我可以细细展开一下
No worries. I can tell you all about my lawsuit
我告《基根的池塘》老虎机公♥司♥的传奇官司
against the makers of the Keagan's Pond slot machine.
那机器对我下套了
It's rigged against me.
听着 我得先走了
Look, I got to get out of here,
不然展会的这些混♥蛋♥
or these jerks are gonna charge me
要收我全天的摊位费
a full-day table rental.
真是离谱
I can't believe it.
丽莎放我鸽子
Lisa stood me up.
听起来你下午有空了
Sounds like your afternoon is free.
你在男士收♥容♥所♥试过吗
Ever done it in a men's shelter?
丽莎 你真走运
Lisa, you are so lucky
你妈保留了所有的旧衣服
your mom kept all her old clothes.
我妈把她的古着全都捐给了洪水灾民
My mom sent all her cool looks to the victims of some flood.
真太自私了
So selfish.
以前的妈妈们真潮啊
I mean, look at how cool all the moms used to be.
我敢打赌 整个镇上的妈妈们
I bet every mom in town
阁楼里都堆着被遗忘的复古衣服
has an attic full of forgotten vintage clothes.
有道理哎
I never thought of that.
这件做成短款肯定超可爱
This would be so cute as a crop top.
哦 先别
Oh, maybe don't...
这是怎么回事
What the heck is going on here?
妈 -我等了你好几个小时
Mom. - I waited for you for hours.
我遇到基根了 他人很猥琐
I met Keagan. It was unsettling.
你却在这儿
And the whole time you were here, defiling my clothes
和《亢奋》全组糟蹋我的衣服
with the cast of Euphoria?
我...我没想到
Oh, well, I-I didn't think
反正你都不♥穿♥这些东西了
you were ever gonna wear this stuff again.
你现在也穿不下吧
I mean, it doesn't even fit you anymore.
什么
Excuse me?
就算真能穿上
And even if it did fit,
你气质也不够撑不起来
you're not cool enough to pull it off.
够了 都给我拿来
That's it. I'm taking it all back.
现在看谁够酷
Now who's cool?
你最酷 阿姨
You, ma'am.
现在全给我像踩了香蕉皮一样麻溜滚
Now make like a banana and peel.
我猜我大概明白了
I get it in context, I guess.
丽莎 嗨 来一起玩
Lisa! Hey, girlie. Want to hang?
你还想和我玩吗
You still want to hang?
在我妈刚朝你们大发脾气之后
Even after my mom totally mommed out on us?
拜托
Please.
我们才不会因为谁有疯狂的妈就不带她玩
We don't ditch people just for having crazy mothers.
我妈之前为了吸引一个新闻主播的注意
My mom once set fire to a piano store
放火把一家钢琴店给烧了
because she was trying to get a news anchor's attention.
颇有成效
Mission accomplished.
来吧 今晚我们去一位朋友家狂欢
Come on, we're gonna party at a friend's house.
狂欢
Ooh, a party?
你们管和拉尔夫玩糖果乐园叫狂欢
Playing Candy Land with Ralph is a party?
当然了 你又被困在糖浆沼泽里了
Totally. You're stuck in Molasses Swamp again.
我喜欢沼泽
I like swamp.
特丽去卫生间有点久了
Terri's been in the bathroom for a while.
我去看看她怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on her.
要是你在镜子里看到我 记得和我打招呼
If you see Ralph in the mirror, say hi.
嘿 维达利亚去找特丽有点久了
You know, Vidalia's been checking on Terri for a while.
我去看看维达利亚找特丽找的怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on Vidalia checking on Terri.
这又是哪一出
Uh, that's weird.
走吧
Time to go.
什么 啊 好
What? Oh, okay.
风水轮流转啊
I'm popular.
为什么走得这么突然 还有为什么我们要来这
Why are we leaving? And why did we come?
嘘 看看 收获颇丰
Shh. Man, what a haul.
A&F的古着
Vintage Abercrombie flannel,
GUESS的套装 吊带裙
Guess overalls, spaghetti strap dress.
你盗窃了韦根女士的旧衣服
You stole Mrs. Wiggum's old clothes?
它们早被遗忘在阁楼里 无人问津
It was just sitting in an attic, totally forgotten,
就像你说的
just like you said.
哦对 你哨放得不错
Great job as lookout, by the way.
天呢 我成戴罪之身了
Oh, God. I was an accessory?
不 你只是戴了顶帽子
No, this is an accessory.
呃确实 你戴帽子确实没型
Ugh, you're right. You really don't have the head shape.
放松 深呼吸 天呢 我们是小偷
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表